Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77334 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by lexy2014: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Sunofgod:
It sounds like a spiritual attack (on the wife)......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

You should have brought your family to nigeria for xmas.....and spent the ill-gotten gains within the nigerian economy.

When you become too british sha....

She said something was wrong with d possible. How's that supposing spiritual attack?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by lexy2014: 1:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Of course they could swim. There also wasn't anything wrong with the pool.

This was a spiritual attack

How do u no nothing was wrong with d pool?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by godwon01(m): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2019
Starhearts:
holidaying at the expense of your mugu Title payers money
Church is not business like as such in the Uk compare with the Nigeria. The highest money I had ever paid in any service is £3. They don't call owo ikole, owo idupe ose ose and owo musical instruments. I think government give them money as part of social services they give to the people. Some pastors are also profesdionals like Doctors, Lawyers and accountant. So don't think they depends on titre here.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by AreaFada2: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Sunofgod:
It sounds like a spiritual attack (on the wife)......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

You should have brought your family to nigeria for xmas.....and spent the ill-gotten gains within the nigerian economy.

When you become too british sha....

The chances of being kidnapped, die in a plane crash, road accidents, die by rogue police/soldiers/SARS or being attacked by armed robbers are far higher in Nigeria than in any Western tourist destination. Emergency services were on site within minutes. Something still impossible in 9ja. This was a most unusual accident.

A whole market in the middle of Benin City burnt to the ground and the only fire engine available had no water. Fire engine had to come from Warri about 100km away. shocked shocked

FYI, hundreds of thousands of diaspora Nigerian families enjoy similar holidays without any incidence.

If they died in a Nigerian hotel swimming pool it would hardly make the headlines. Bad belle won't let people bother doing any thorough investigation.

Was it not in Nigeria that a British-Nigerian hotel owner was brutally murdered by her staff members in Lagos? The case has since gone silent.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by janettee(f): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2019
sagieramos:

God is not responsible for people's actions... People do dangerous thing's and bare the consequences

Her comment implied god took their lives, so I only responded to that.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Subonbon(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2019
IgboSomalia:

These two things remind me of the adage that "Someone is stupid and you're saying the person shouldn't die. Isn't it that same stupidity that would kill the person?"

RIP in advance
bro you wan tear my belle with this adage.... Fact well said
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by vineyardfarms: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Iku Ogun ni pa Akinkaju

Iku Odo ni pa Omuwe

She just making claims ignoring depth.

Swimmers have levels of depth and to rescue is a higly paid skill

A swimmer is different from a rescue.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Jabioro: 2:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Something wrong with pool...Madam please tell us what wrong with it.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by ruffDiamond: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Yoruba pastors and their wuruwuru hyper hypocritical way of life..look beyond all their sophisticated vava voom and all u found is deep lying wickedness.

na one barred me from sleeping inside church ,(,,yes,same RCCG) that year as Christian while struggling with homelessness in Lagos, the foolish pastor forgot his Bible says a house of God. is a place of refuge,..even Muslim can sleep or rest inside mosque ,years later ,I converted to Islam (though I disagree with some of its dogma and teaching,yeah)but I'm still a Muslim..don't let all their smiles and air of sophistication fool you , most are only religious for religion sake but are very wicked .. most are descendants of the Pharisee !I only pity the innocent children who died with him but the sin of the father shall be..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Burgerlomo: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2019
This is so sad
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Tree members of the same family dead at the same time, same day, same place. Christmas Eve will never be the same again for that woman and the other sibling they left behind

That's if they don't take beer and liquor.

I have forgotten the maiden of my as at today and close to forgetting my own name
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
You need urgent psychological evaluation. What a heartless soul!
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by yYot: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2019
TruthinAction:

Stop talking as though God was unfaithful. Sometimes, we are the ones who disobey God and reap the consequences. Do you know if God asked them not to go? Do you know if they have any hidden sins that exposed them to such attack? Nothing happens to a child of God without warning. Maybe they did not heed the warning.

You can't be your own God. You still have to worship the only true God. Otherwise, you will end up in the pit of hell and regret the rest of your life. So repent before it is too late. You will one day stand before the judgment Throne of God. You can't avoid it.

This your God must be callous to have killed 9 year old girl and entire family save for the wife and a sibling simply because someone or everyone disobeyed Him!

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by wink2015(m): 3:44am On Dec 29, 2019
Mammy water carry am go.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by yYot: 3:48am On Dec 29, 2019
sagieramos:

God is not responsible for people's actions... People do dangerous thing's and bare the consequences

But God is responsible for their in Action abi?
If there was a chance that they were resuscitated, you will claim is God that brought them back to life because of prayers (inactivity)

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by seunfape(m): 3:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Anybody bearing Diya are always facing frustration at the age of 50 and above
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Such pool should have life guards.. Pathetic
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by spiritmasquerad(m): 4:07am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
Pascal's wageris an argument in philosophy presented by the seventeenth-century Frenchphilosopher,mathematicianandphysicist,Blaise Pascal(1623–1662). It posits that humans bet with their lives that God eitherexistsor does not.Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas he stands to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in hell).
Side note nobody force anyone to pay offering or title it there choice. RIP

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Caregiver053: 4:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Sorry, I hate playing around water
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Born2Breed(f): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Tragic!!!

Something went wrong somewhere and I suspect the pool.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Meti99(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Sunofgod post=85301801]It sounds like a spiritual attack (on the wife)......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

When you become too british sha....[/quot

I never knew you are this daft.
So many Pastors work on part times and are very rich before the ministry.
Moreover, he had his life to live.
You this nasty fellow
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Giftedtu: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

I'd advce you to refrend from this your believe and henceforth consider the fact that the creator lives and is in charge of all human lives.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Pedrotina11: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2019
goldony:

It's obvious that the level of stupidity U operate in has reached infinity....I hope you created the air U breathe in, you send yourself to sleep and wake up alive. Hey you, where are the thunders and lighting kept? Who controls those thunders, who sends down rainfall,,,who formed U and U grew into adult from childhood??# fish brain like u

Who sends down rainfall....chai na WO ooo
Evaporation and condensation sends down rainfall....wetin dey happen for this country self, even the whites that brought religion still thought us science, we carry religion enter everytin, carry am for head like fools...sumtin that can b explained well person go carry religion enter am...chai naija which way, 2020 which way?

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Pedrotina11: 6:00am On Dec 29, 2019
sagieramos:

The Bible never teaches hell fire (I.e hell fire doesn't exist)... The gift of life is from Jehovah, but God is not responsible for unforeseen occurrences or people's action that may latter result to accident or death

Cmon kip quiet, go and carry ur portfolio and sell awake...nonsense, so lake of fire is not in the bible...u people have edited the bible with Microsoft word, replaced God with jehova but remember the bible says no one shld add or replace, judgement awaits u especially..
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Pedrotina11: 6:07am On Dec 29, 2019
sagieramos:

OK u dnt mean it Wonderful...this is new information....daddy G.O... But tell me tell me hmmm in my ears alone, but the devil is responsible? Becos people that do bad things would say its d devil....
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Pedrotina11: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2019
Please in 2020 please no more criticizing of pastors, nobody forced u to pay tithe, offering, thanksgiving or church building fee, it is because u dnt want people to look at u like u dnt have...after u pay u come and start talking nonsense and bringing curse to ur generation unborn hmm those lovely kids would just carry curse they knw nothing abt...please stop this, I have gone to church for a month, I worshipped and thanked God without paying nothing not even offering cos I didn't have, nobody chased me out...I prayed and enjoyed my time in church and God provided for me and today I pay tithe and offering...it is not ur money that is making pastors rich, money u dnt even have, is it that 200 naira that u give or that 5000 naira as tithe that u give...please their are people whom God has blessed immensely and they have decided to give to God and they dnt even talk becos God has blessed them abundantly.... Pray for God to bless u abundantly so u can buy a private jet and give to ur pastor because u have fleets of private jets......2020 be guided...forget daddy freeze he is saying those things for clout and gaining IG followers...happy Sunday..

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by ikwedim(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2019
While we the offering and tight giver is alive in our villages river celebrating. Nonsense
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by voskia: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Starhearts:
and wat ur fucking business with dat? it is ur tithe??
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Samade7: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2019
Starhearts:

Comment from a brainless skull.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by tiwiex(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2019
jaxxy:
A resort has 21 swimming pools and not a Single lifeguard or swimming instructor? They must be crazy. I will sue their asses.

No life jackets around also? This is very careless and irresponsible of the resort in my opinion.

It might have a disclaimer too. Swim at swimmers risk. Who knows? There should be regulations though. I still think something went wrong with that pool tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.