Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77339 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Whiteways: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2019
No amount of investigation could bring them back.

GOD has fulfilled his promise over them.

To Allah we belongs and to him we return.

No death occurred without a scenario. When it is appointed time, one must exit.

Be mindful of Allah and HE shall protect u from the torments of the grave.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Izigha(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2019
I just hope proper investigation is done to know what happen here. from the photo the pool looks small. sad.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Adebowalay(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
savagery at it's best
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear
It's god appointed time for those children to die?
Can u listen to yourself, you sound lower than a homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Adebowalay:
savagery at it's best
you're a wonderful person with great aura sir!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by otokx(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Been to this resort, it's a fairly safe environment...... Went to a few pools (they have loads dotted around the resort).

All pools are fairly safe, something catastrophic went wrong here.. ....... (most likely swimmers error).......

Where were the life guards?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by petitejolie(f): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2019
I’ve heard of people who know how to swim die in pools not ocean o Nd I wonder why
cooltola:
If you cannot swim, stay far away from a swimming pool. It is not by force to swim, do not try to fit in because everyone is swimming. if you are not even sure, stay close to edge of the swimming pool and kick your legs like your riding a bicycle. Rest in peace, the hotel needs to be sued, they should be a lifeguard at the swimming pool.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Giftedtu:
I'd advce you to refrend from this your believe and henceforth consider the fact that the creator lives and is in charge of all human lives.
why should I comform to yours ? I'll stick with Odin , worship Thor or burn in Ragnarok for life ,I doubt Jesus will do much there , lol like he has been doing anything before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by otokx(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2019
Izigha:
I just hope proper investigation is done to know what happen here. from the photo the pool looks small. sad.

Investigation has been swiftly concluded, probably because they are coloured. The facility has been giving a clean sheet.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2019
Ojukwudfugitive:
You need urgent psychological evaluation. What a heartless soul!
funny you , because I denonce your tribe and religion , mehn Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by otokx(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2019
The people in question have British and American passports, unfortunately death gives no regard to any. embarassed
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.
Lol, I have also watch YouTube videos of people who claim to have seen aliens, I have watch YouTube videos of Bigfoot. Does that make aliens and Bigfoot real?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:46am On Dec 29, 2019
ocheejeh:

Nairaland please when will u create unlike(thumbs down) button?

Because me, I believe in God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

Because me, I believe in One Lord, Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, consubstancial with the Father, begotten and not made, through Him all things were made for us men and for our salvation, Who through the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the blessed virgin Mary and became man, He suffered dead and was burried and rose up again on third day in accordance with the holy scripture.

Because me, I believe in one Holy Spirit, one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come (Amen).

This is my faith and I will die for it.
good for you buddy and yes we do need a dislike button for comments like these

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
goldony:

It's obvious that the level of stupidity U operate in has reached infinity....I hope you created the air U breathe in, you send yourself to sleep and wake up alive. Hey you, where are the thunders and lighting kept? Who controls those thunders, who sends down rainfall,,,who formed U and U grew into adult from childhood??# fish brain like u
God does all that but let's rape happen ? Then he literally watches
You know how many children die on a daily from starvation? But yes your god controls storms great job yaweh

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2019
TruthinAction:

Stop talking as though God was unfaithful. Sometimes, we are the ones who disobey God and reap the consequences. Do you know if God asked them not to go? Do you know if they have any hidden sins that exposed them to such attack? Nothing happens to a child of God without warning. Maybe they did not heed the warning.

You can't be your own God. You still have to worship the only true God. Otherwise, you will end up in the pit of hell and regret the rest of your life. So repent before it is too late. You will one day stand before the judgment Throne of God. You can't avoid it.
worship Thor the son of Odin now or face eternity in Ragnarok , this is how your sound .why the Fvck should I give a Fvck about Ragnarok or hell ?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2019
otokx:

Where were the life guards?

They don't have life guards stationed at each pool..... They have life guards on site, floating between pools.......
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by grandstar(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Rip to the dead, my condolences to their family

As we can all see religion doesn't give any special consideration, covering or protection to anyone

Because you are a jazz man/Christian or Muslim doesn't mean plane will crash and you will survive simply for your religion view while everyone else die

Whatsoever that can happen to a Muslim is exactly what can happen to Christian or atheist, there is no preferential treatment anywhere

Yes. That's what Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 tells us
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by thundafire: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
wat a way of showing foolishness keep dis thought of urs in 2019 oh
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lamanii22(f): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2019
midnighter:
Exactly, something was wrong with that pool.

They were either sucked down by the pump or electrocuted.

The hotel will never admit it and the government wouldnt like anything to affect their tourism bucks. So they will stick to their story.

RIP.

Youruba people would say... "Pool yen ti GBA abode" the pool has abhorred evil...
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by bbankky: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2019
cry
This is really sad,may their souls rest in peace amen.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by midnighter(f): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Lamanii22:
Youruba people would say... "Pool yen ti GBA abode" the pool has abhorred evil...

The whole thing is just tragic.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2019
ocheejeh:

Nairaland please when will u create unlike(thumbs down) button?

Because me, I believe in God Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

Because me, I believe in One Lord, Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, consubstancial with the Father, begotten and not made, through Him all things were made for us men and for our salvation, Who through the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the blessed virgin Mary and became man, He suffered dead and was burried and rose up again on third day in accordance with the holy scripture.

Because me, I believe in one Holy Spirit, one holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come (Amen).

This is my faith and I will die for it.

A FOOLS TALE.
ONLY RELIGIOUSLY BLIND FOLKS CAN SPEAK THIS WAY. THEY CLOSE THEIR MINDS TO REASON AND ACT BLIND TOWARDS EVIDENCE.

DEMONSTRATE YOUR FAITH BY WALKING ON WATER, DINNING WITH SNAKES, OR GO NORTH TO PREACH AND CONVERT THE ISWAP AND HERDSMEN IN BORNO.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2019
TruthinAction:

Stop talking as though God was unfaithful. Sometimes, we are the ones who disobey God and reap the consequences. Do you know if God asked them not to go? Do you know if they have any hidden sins that exposed them to such attack? Nothing happens to a child of God without warning. Maybe they did not heed the warning.

You can't be your own God. You still have to worship the only true God. Otherwise, you will end up in the pit of hell and regret the rest of your life. So repent before it is too late. You will one day stand before the judgment Throne of God. You can't avoid it.

WOW!

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by nnamsoabia77(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2019
''However, Olubunmi Diya said in a statement on Friday that she believed “something was wrong with the pool that must have made swimming difficult for them at that point in time”.

You are absolutely right, Madam.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by YaksonFCA(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2019
RIP
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Kay25(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=85301664]R.i.p

I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour na ur headache be that joor I still stand with Christ when u get to he'll u know the truth
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by agarawu23(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2019
Yoruba's will say. "Atupa tan ina ko idi Ara e" "lantern on light but can't see it's own bottom"

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=85310094][/quote] wen you get to Ragnarok you too will know the truth , why is yours right and mine wrong tho?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Maybe they re doing baptism act,

Well from Allah we come to him is our return sure.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by janettee(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019
So many idiots here justifying their deaths by saying it's 'god's time '.

Yet you people will be angry when atheists say that the average Nigerian Christian is dumb undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by janettee(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
I really believe this woman, something must have been wrong with the pool.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Giftedtu: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
why should I comform to yours ? I'll stick with Odin , worship Thor or burn in Ragnarok for life ,I doubt Jesus will do much there , lol like he has been doing anything before
had i known is never a word for the wise because the know that delay could be dangerous, the right time to look up to the true saviour is now... Forget about odin or whatever, your life is more important than any thing you might think or feel you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.