Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members (4071 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2010
Wazzup wazzup wazzzzzzup!

Hello hunnies and hommies. It's a beautiful day again today with me having nothing better to do. You know how we do it, entertainment nairaland style, that's right 100% naija.

So FEmales and fellas, show us what you got, let's see the faces behind those naughty post, silly post, sensless post, creative post, intelligent post and perverted posts.

So gals and guys, y shall i shy. What r u waiting for, I be winch oya show face jor cool
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mr cork show yourself. Lets see the most handsome man tongue

@poster, where is yours? grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2010
Let's end the year with good memories (or bad).
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2010
After u bom bom
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by freecocoa(f): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
Poster,lead by example,make we see ur face first.
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Dsense(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2010
Present!!!
rokiatu:

Mr cork show yourself. Lets see the most handsome man tongue

@poster, where is yours? grin grin
Nice pic cheesy .
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
U are not supppose to peep into people profiles (joking) grin Thanks.
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Dsense(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
rokiatu:

U are not supppose to peep into people profiles (joking) grin Thanks.
grin grin It's ma pleasure . . . .pls Make sure u and Eve answer ma Question :
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-560366.0.html
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2010
na waoo grin grin grin

@sense ok
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
me watching chelsea/birmigham!,  grin  grin  grin

single, hot, recently fell in love, want a child from her, and lastly want to make so much money that i cant control,
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrCork7: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
rokiatu, sweeery, am sorry but everytime i look at your picture, my BIG BABOSKI rises to 180 degrees & i begin to sweat tongue
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Dsense(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

rokiatu, sweeery, am sorry but everytime i look at your picture, my BIG BABOSKI rises to 180 degrees & i begin to sweat tongue
Dummie! grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2010
Lol, 190 what are talking about? Have you been sniffing the toilet again undecided
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^
nope only sniffed the scent originating from your, **coughs** CENSORED
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrCork7: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
yawnnnnn angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
190:

^^
nope only sniffed the scent originating from your, **coughs** CENSORED
Oh God! undecided

Mr Cork u r a fool undecided (no offience)
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by 190: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^

I said Originating from your Toilet

Please dont get me wrong!!
angry angry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
190 u r a fool.

Na so una wan kill the thread! shocked na wa o undecided
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by dbigrod(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
nellaluv,
why do u need our pics.u wan use am do juju.i don dey suspect u sinceeeeee. tongue
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by xspirit(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
mr cork and 190 u guys have been drinking beer mixed with detergent so i can see u guys are high on detergent
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
d bigrod:

nellaluv,
why do u need our pics.u wan use am do juju.i don dey suspect u sinceeeeee. tongue

d bigrod why girls they surround u everytime. You be suspect o tongue
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by dbigrod(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
nellaluv:

d bigrod why girls they surround u everytime. You be suspect o tongue

u know na.
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
me waiting to see the beautiful and handsome faces too kiss kiss
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by nellaluv(f): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2010
d bigrod:

u know na.

I know no o shocked
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2010
y me:

me waiting to see the beautiful and handsome faces too kiss kiss
Come sit with me lets wait till eternity grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by dbigrod(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2010
rokiatu,nellaluv and yme,

why are u babes waiting for other people`s pix?why dont y all show us what u`ve got.for every 1 pic of yours,u `ll get to see 3 of moi.game?
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrCork7: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
rokiatu:

Come sit with me lets wait till eternity grin

ok ladies, QUIT fightin over me (Y ME & Rokiatu) wink
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
Rokia,

You didn't have to show my picture! cry cry cry Now they really know I am ugly! cry cry cry cry
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
we must be identical twins grin grin
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by dbigrod(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2010
oohhh no.show us another one apart from these ones and d one u have in ur pix.show me any pix u took in bikini.na that one i like.i wan see that booty bare  tongue
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by MrsEve1: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2010
Go get a job Big Drod, undecided
Re: Faces Of Nairaland Romance Section Members by kmoneyE(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2010
rokiatu:

Game my pic below

RUkkii== is that you walahhhiiii= i don dey fear you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Fiancee Has A 7 Year Old Son. Should He Cancel The Wedding? / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.