Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (71940 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
My friends

They have a daughter already
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Emrixx(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daryldaro:
O my baby is this u? i love u bby, can i caatch u on FB...

We can talk here pls
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by kamikaz1: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
vizzyswagh:
Love knows no boundaries from china to Akwa ibom state.

Fine and tall Chinese man..the gal shop well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Matthewdan(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dpharisee:
Their son will be named Ukpong Ying Ekpong Jinping angry

grin grin grin

Atomic bomb dae ur head

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Maslib: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lexxycool101:
Abeegii.... She don use kayamata for the guy... I Pity the guy sha embarassed undecided kiss

Kayamata bangaashi. Hahahahahahahahah, you dey mad.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am next in 2020. #teameuropeanmen grin
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congratz to dem....love is sweet...Really need this in my life
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Alimat40: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
I love this. May God be with them. They are young people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by gonkin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
passion007:

All you took away from this post is that rubbish you typed there eh. What about love, connection, mutual respect and tolerance, intelligence, are these things to consider in choosing a life partner? Clearly its all fck fck fck with you lot. You'll tell us what your huge carrot has benefited modern society

OK give her love, connection, mutual respect and tolerance but don't give her s3x ok. You remind me of this dude

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by passion007: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
gonkin:

OK give her love, connection, mutual respect and tolerance but don't give her s3x ok. You remind me of this dude

Even if he has a small carrot, and so what. He's the one with the dk, she's the one taking the dk, why the fck are you the one making a fuss You represent everything wrong with this country - people not minding their business when they really should.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
I hope this Chinese go get power to knack Akwaibom woman,,, am afraid
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Ezi okwu? And you could tell "we are all after whites" how?

Elder Czarina, compliments of the season o
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
donstan18:
Love indeed. The hustle is damn real.

Which kain hustle? For Chinko? shocked
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by gonkin(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
passion007:

Even if he has a small carrot, and so what. He's the one with the dk, she's the one taking the dk, why the fck are you the one making a fuss You represent everything wrong with this country - people not minding their business when they really should.

..... People not minding their business when they should. Nice one. Too bad u don't follow what u say.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Elder Czarina, compliments of the season o
Tomo!!! same to you! You've been scarce
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by RaptorX: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Rolex66:

Peasant wey pass you. I know you don't want him secured so your kidnappers can can have a hitch free operation
So why didn't he stay in his kidnapping free China and get a bride there. You are real mumu.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by BrainyAkpaso: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Making sense... Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
czarina:
Tomo!!! same to you! You've been scarce

I dey o, I just dey read and observe.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tomoyayi:

I dey o, I just dey read and observe.
well-done cool
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 12:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Emrixx:

Am i cute or the boobs u saw is tempting u

grin grin grin grin grin no comments cool
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by OyinO: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2019
MISCEGENATION, but the dumb Africans and especially Nigerians won't see it. The Indians were once Black as Dravidians.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Chinese dongle are incredibly tiny, as tiny as baby finger.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by ussv: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2019
The chinese guy was well represented, i`m impressed

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

Nah she Kenyan. You like to fvck her and cum in her mouth?
She's South African
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:14am On Dec 30, 2019
OyinO:
MISCEGENATION, but the dumb Africans and especially Nigerians won't see it. The Indians were once Black as Dravidians.
Leave them alone in their ignorance, China is on the verge of colonizing them and the Chinese men needs wife because there is hundred of millions of Chinese men that cannot find wives in China, lol let them keep congratulating their own demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2019
michlins:
The woman has no bridesmaids?

Congratulations though. Beautiful couple
It's better , cos those Akwa Ibom gals fit cane the Chinese guys
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2019
kachdviruz:
Foreign and local Chinese. Love d union

Yesso, from his mind now em dun married foreign woman LOL.
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Happy marriage life

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by Jewelbaby01(f): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2019
Lovely, there's something about the color blue that keeps making me drool. All I see is beauty and elegance. Cute couple kiss
Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2019
IronGalaxy:
She's South African

She's Tanzanian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Nigerian Twins Marry Same Bride On The Same Day (Photos, Video) / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.