Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich (1272 Views)

5 Signs A Lady Doesn't Want To Lose You / A Lady Doesn't Have To Be A Feminist For She To Be Independent / Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by kweensheba: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
The ideal lady does not marry the already made man. She works hard and - together - they climb the ladder of success.

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
kiss I like you
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by cerpvad(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
What if only rich men are the ones coming her way? You need to expand your theory.
kweensheba:
The ideal lady does not marry the already made man. She works hard and - together - they climb the ladder of success.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
The resident nairaland feminist sisters and their "money for hand back for ground" counterparts will come here and unleash their frustration on you.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by donbachi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Run ooo...dem dey come 4 u.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Genset: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nonsense and Buhari....Stay there and continue deceiving yourself....After building with him, he will still leave you to marry someone that will match his new acquired status... undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by ubunja(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wouldn't advise my daughter this way. Times have changed. When men get to the top they upgrade to a higher level mate.

But I would tell guys to search for a lady who wants to "build" so you exploit the hell out of her. Then dump her. And upgrade. Nothing personal. Pure business.

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Cholls(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
Wouldn't advice my daughter this way. Times have changed. When men get to the top they upgrade to a higher level mate.

But I would tell guys to search for a lady who wants to "build" so you exploit the hell out of her. Then dump her. And upgrade. Nothing personal. Pure business.
my brother they are coming for your head wait and see

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
It's not about an ideal woman marrying the poor/average/rich guy but obeying the marriage principles. Many ideal women get married to the poor or average or rich guys, it is a choice.

Question: can the ideal woman be submissive as a feminine role to a poor/average man she decided to marry?

Study the science and theory behind the balance equation. Then, balance your message very well. Hence, it may have feminist backing in your message.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Digmygold: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
Wouldn't advise my daughter this way. Times have changed. When men get to the top they upgrade to a higher level mate.

When your daughter becomes baby mama to 6 kids from 6 fathers that will be Karna at your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by ubunja(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wolgrace:
It's not about an ideal woman marrying the poor/average/rich guy but obeying the marriage principles. Many ideal women get married to the poor or average or rich guys, it is a choice.

Question: can the ideal woman be submissive as a feminine role to a poor/average man she decided to marry?

Study the science and theory behind the balance equation. Then, balance your message very well. Hence, it may have feminist backing in your message.
"can the ideal woman be submissive?"

Well she wouldn't be ideal if she wasn't submissive.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
kweensheba:
the spirit of pickmesha in you is strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Funmmyastic: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
That happened in the 1980's.Next!
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Not all ideal women are submissive. To be submissive as an ideal woman is a choice. Also, not to marry a rich guy as an ideal woman is still a choice.

Reason I countered at first is that many ideal women are feminist, who dont want to be controlled by a rich guy. Poor guy cant control an ideal woman who is a feminist. It's their motives that matters...

ubunja:
"can the ideal woman be submissive?"

Well she wouldn't be ideal if she wasn't submissive.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by ubunja(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wolgrace:
Not all ideal women are submissive. To be submissive as an ideal woman is a choice. Also, not to marry a rich guy as an ideal woman is still a choice.

Reason I countered at first is that many ideal women are feminist, who dont want to be controlled by a rich guy. Poor guy cant control an ideal woman who is a feminist. It's their motives that matters...

what does Ideal even mean then??

2 Likes

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Desirable or perfect in mental picture but not likely to be a reality. It only exists in the imagination...

Many ideal women can fake their idealities but the real ones will be known and praised by their virtuous and praiseworthy qualities.

ubunja:
what does Ideal even mean then??
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by ubunja(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wolgrace:
Desirable or perfect in mental picture but not likely to be a reality. It only exists in the imagination...

Many ideal women can fake their idealities but the real ones will be known and praised by their virtuous and praiseworthy qualities.

ideal to mean she's an idea?

I took it you meant there's a girl who has ticked all the boxes already standing in front of you. My bad.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by maxlev1: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Genset:
Nonsense and Buhari....Stay there and continue deceiving yourself....After building with him, he will still leave you to marry someone that will match his new acquired status... undecided
And who is that person, You?
Some ladies and their mentality is so soooo terrible
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by ThrillPlus: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
kweensheba:

A woman must not be so materialistic. Toil with him first. Later, enjoy with him.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by CasNova: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Theories of 'ideal' are not usually realistic.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Heloct(f): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
An ideal lady should become independent. Her class/type of husband will find her.

All this get poor, get money, hustle, die together shit don't work. Both get the life you want and meet your partner halfway.

Whether you are marrying rich or poor, as an ideal lady, please be independent. Story do change but life goes on.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by tonysunkan: 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ideal is subjective. It is not universal in acceptance.
Re: The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich by Zamar: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ideal or not, what will be will be.

(1) (Reply)

'You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid Of Destroying Someone Else’s Relationship' / What Men Want From Women...... / Mark My Word, Armageddon Is Very Close !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.