Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. (2452 Views)

Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / The Ideal Lady Doesn't Marry Rich / A Lady Doesn't Have To Be A Feminist For She To Be Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Greene66: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Following this post...

https://www.nairaland.com/4406885/hundreds-protest-walk-against-rape

I observed quite a handful of males maintaining that if a woman says No to sex, she should say No to being spent on as well. This doesn't make any sense to me because she isn't a prostitute

Why not go to a brothel or a club to pick a lady of the night and "pay" even less than what you may "spend" to get what you want? Why rape an innocent lady?

A responsible man will spend on a lady from the goodness of his heart because he has love for her. Not because he wants to have sex. If u want sex just tell the girl from the start, or approach a prostitute and pay. Don't be a hypocrite.

You should enjoy spending money on a woman. It is good luck and nature blesses those who spend on women.

Keep calm and love women. smiley

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Gebbson007(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
ok
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by 6660M0666: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
True.

But you seem to have forgotten the fact that 'Money is a medium of exchange', so when people spend money they automatically deserve to get something in return.
That's a Law!.
And since SOME women have nothing to exchange for that money except what they have in between their legs, you can't fault men if they think they deserve that after giving out money.

My Opinion...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by SUPERPACK: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
useless talk, if the girl needs money, she should go and work, their is dignity in labour, if she can't work let her use her puccy and do trade by batter,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Samyj247: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
6660M0666:
True.

But you seem to have forgotten the fact that 'Money is a medium of exchange', so when people spend money they automatically deserve to get something in return.
That's a Law!.
And since SOME women have nothing to exchange for that money except what they have in between their legs, you can't fault men if they think they deserve that after giving out money.

My Opinion...
clap for your self...u don finish the case. case closed.
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by MysteriousAnn(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Because there are no better things to do with money abi? If I give an opposite gender something, it means I need another thing in return. Nothing goes for free.
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Fmartin(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
maybe i should consider a charity foundation.. Money for hand, back for ground. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
6660M0666:
True.

That's a Law!.
Well said! kiss

My Opinion...
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by ubunja(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
same as giving a man pvssy doesnt permit you to ask for money from him.

6 Likes

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by qmd24(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Naija again-Shior
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by 14teenK: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
6660M0666:
True.

That's a Law!.

My Opinion...

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
And somewhere my friend has been complaining bitterly to me that his girlfriend have refused to give him sex because she's a born again now, but he wants the guy to be spending on her and cater for her . Can you imagine .
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by DarkMagic(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
6660M0666:
True.

That's a Law!.

My Opinion...
Guy..u av said it all
Ha..infact...I dash u two olosho to press u down
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by uyiekpenn(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Any woman who needs money should go and work. Everyone has two hands and two legs and I see absolutely no reason why any man should be giving money to a woman that's not his wife or his mother. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3yrs now and the only time I've given her money was when she won a bet between myself and her and it was $50. We share the bills even when we go on dates. Most Nigerian girls are too Fucking lazy and don't want to work. I respect women who work for their own stuff. Imagine going to work in the cold winters and to an extent tolerating racism and at the end of the day one useless Nigerian girl will tell me to send her dollar? E no go better for that girl papa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by uyiekpenn(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
And somewhere my friend has been complaining bitterly to me that his girlfriend have refused to give him sex because she's a born again now, but he wants the guy to be spending on her and cater for her . Can you imagine .
that your guy na heavy mumu. It's people like him that makes these lazy girls to think they're entitled to something. God created every man with two hands and two legs. So who dey find money make e go hustle. Imagine going to work in the bitter winters of Winnipeg, only for one useless Nigerian girl to ask me for one dollar. I'll insult her generations that day.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Greene66:
Following this post...

I observed quite a handful of males maintaining that if a woman says No to sex, she should say No to being spent on as well. This doesn't make any sense to me because she isn't a prostitute

Why not go to a brothel or a club to pick a lady of the night and "pay" even less than what you may "spend" to get what you want? Why rape an innocent lady?

A responsible man will spend on a lady from the goodness of his heart because he has love for her. Not because he wants to have sex. If u want sex just tell the girl from the start, or approach a prostitute and pay. Don't be a hypocrite.

You should enjoy spending money on a woman. It is good luck and nature blesses those who spend on women.

In which book of law is it written that its a man dat must spend on a woman. Why does it sound like a taboo that a woman can work for her money particularly in Nigeria. Which law defends that a woman can't spend a dime for a man. Do you know how many women get money from men outside and not tell their husbands? Yet it is seen as unfaithfulness when a man have sex outside and not tell his wife.

What is good for the goose is appropriate for the gander bro. You're just chronically influenced by naija's funny relationship status quo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
uyiekpenn:
that your guy na heavy mumu. It's people like him that makes these lazy girls to think they're entitled to something. God created every man with two hands and two legs. So who dey find money make e go hustle. Imagine going to work in the bitter winters of Winnipeg, only for one useless Nigerian girl to ask me for one dollar. I'll insult her generations that day.
. Bro am telling you the babe is telling him that she doesn't want to be having sex anymore that she wants to be more committed to church activities now this has been going on for more than 8 months now oo , yet she's demanding money from the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by uyiekpenn(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Bro am telling you the babe is telling him that she doesn't want to be having sex anymore that she wants to be more committed to church activities now this has been going on for more than 8 months now oo , yet she's demanding money from the guy.
some men are naturally very emotionally weak and at the same time very stupid. What's so special about a woman that I should have sleepless nights over? If she's not willing to have sex then she shouldn't expect a kobo from the guy. Who no get sense?
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
uyiekpenn:
some men are naturally very emotionally weak and at the same time very stupid. What's so special about a woman that I should have sleepless nights over? If she's not willing to have sex then she shouldn't expect a kobo from the guy. Who no get sense?
. And to think that she's a gf o real one oo not a side chick . She just took that kinda of a selfish decision didn't even consider the guy to say okay at least once in a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Shugarlord213: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2018
Majority of Nigerian girls are thieves
They see a tall guy with his car they jump inside

I purposely abstained from sxx and saved money for 5 months to get my car now I nack both university,choir, teenagers...and me once I knack you, na #500 I go give you when I drop you for bus stop. I no fit give girl pass that one God knows.... forget Once you get 4 tire You have 90% of the job done you know why??

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BROKE, CANT THINK, AND USE BOTTOM POWER AS LEVERAGE. I repeat all of them both.i am 23, I will knack and knack and get my revenge before settling down at 28

Rubbish humans way day bend down piss

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by icebird25(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Mtcheew

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Greene66: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

In which book of law is it written that its a man dat must spend on a woman. Why does it sound like a taboo that a woman can work for her money particularly in Nigeria. Which law defends that a woman can't spend a dime for a man. Do you know how many women get money from men outside and not tell their husbands? Yet it is seen as unfaithfulness when a man have sex outside and not tell his wife.

What is good for the goose is appropriate for the gander bro. You're just chronically influenced by naija's funny relationship status quo.

Indeed it isn't really compulsory to spend on a woman, but when it is done, it doesn't mean it's a ticket for sex
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Greene66:

Indeed it isn't really compulsory to spend on a woman, but when it is done, it doesn't mean it's a ticket for sex
Simple! If money can be given without receiving sex, sex can be given without receiving money.

Approving one above the other is selfish.

1 Like

Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Yhelay(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2018
MysteriousAnn:
Because there are no better things to do with money abi? If I give an opposite gender something, it means I need another thing in return. Nothing goes for free.

Babe, give me something na and take something in return biko
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by misshoree(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
I agree with you
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by MysteriousAnn(f): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Yhelay:

Babe, give me something na and take something in return biko
Here, have it. My middle finger! smiley
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Greene66:
Following this post...

Sleeping with a lady doesn't permit to demand for money as well
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by GOFRONT(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
This kind thing na 2005 e happen last..

Nowadayz girls are even hawkin their kpekus for my Area sef
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Yhelay(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
MysteriousAnn:

Here, have it. My middle finger! smiley
oh.! I guess you need more of what you gave out but unfortunately, I won't give because I don't have basic relational problem.
You may go back to what you wrote earlier and take your time to read it over and again for better understanding.

Gracia!
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Fourwinds: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Greene66:
Following this post...

this is useless as poo....if you want a guy to spend on you simply go and marry....is there crime in that
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Oyindidi(f): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Stingy men association, una food don ready here.
Re: Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her. by Burgerlomo: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Wen I no be father Christmas cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Inspirational Rap Song You Love / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? / Another Eye Opener For Men (a Must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.