Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. (2577 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by crackhaus: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

I get strength tongue

Let me tell u story.

My cousin( now the eldest in our family) has a wife but they have stopped giving birth.
Wifey was on contraceptive but it failed her once and the pregnancy almost took her life so she isn't forthcoming with bedroom activities.
The husband is that type that can't stay without every other day( at his age), so there was rumour that he was going out with one single mother. That woman is the type they said has single bone. She delivery fast, walks very fast and has tomboish look. Should be around late 40 or more.
That my cousin do a particular kind of work for a living so this lady will come in the guise of telling him to come and work for her but the adults know better.

The wife has opened up to my mum that she dont really care as long as the man let her be.

So one day, the wife was in her room( their room) when the husband rushed in and was looking for a hide out.
Their bed is on the high side so he crawled under. Wifey didn't just understand what was happening and wanted to ask him what he was running away from but my cousin told her to pretend he isn't there. That was when she heard that lady calling the man, she even has the effontery to stylishly search around the house. Satisfied he wasn't there, she left. Man came put and started confessing.
The woman is 10 times his strength and never ever gets tired. The man said at that speed, he will die in less than a yr cheesy
So as she talks and walks fast, so also is her bedroom activity.

U never jam women way kolo, u will run.

A very pretty babe in engineering then in my school can rock you for hours as long as she puffs her cigarette. She is all woman with feminine curves and softness.

I think it's has to do with hormones. Just like men.
That kind of woman who is a machine suppose find artificial priick to be using on herself. cheesy

No son of man should ever have to kill himself because he wants to have lengthy sex.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by Mobree: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahaha

You have the sequence ready:

Constant abuses - - - - - one slap - - - - - - - apologies (which includes & & &wink

On a serious note, I do not consider the resulting slap 'physical abuse'.

It is more of a keep quiet mechanism especially when the abuses dey enter body.

Maybe because I went to boarding house sha. You run your mouth too much, you chop slap.

If you are too big/strong, people will leave you till one day they will mass you.

When our seniors that are very wicked finish WAEC, we gather and mass them.

I insulted one senior like that and felt bad years later sha.

I had to repent of it.

P.S.: mass = joint beating.

Some peeps are too much to handle alone grin

Really? A "slap" is normal? I am disappointed sha but it's fine. We all are entitled to our own opinions.

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by Mobree: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
crackhaus:

You are on track right there. cheesy
That's exactly the point of the slap.

Is she allowed to do the same if she wants you to keep quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by Mobree: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
cassyrooy:
Women can instigate the abuse by being unnecessarily stubborn to their spouses, and you know many men would go by the cultural way of ‘being the man’ and must instill discipline for the woman to comply.

Nagging me, behaving as you like, utterly ridiculous behaviours can sum up as emotional abuse. Imagine I ask my wife to do something in a certain way and she goes contrary to my instructions and I snap, I expect remorsefulness and quietness so I can soak up the deeds and see the situations (because I'm naturally predisposed to looking at things differently, and understanding the consequences of any changes and how to manage through). Failure to follow this easy way out, I might totally fault her as disobedient to my instructions.

Hope you understand my description above?

For the men, it can be hard to get women to sometimes see things our way too. And because of this disparity in view and approaches, the man will cut her off, and sidelines her about decisions because it'll cause heated debate about ‘having his ways all the time’.

I've heard many family members complain to me and I'd wonder who's wrong and who's right because their matter doesn't make much sense to me as to why it even led to quarrel.

Early this year, my close friend and her husband had a fight over pot of soup.

The man was like, ‘she let the soup spoil so that I'll bring money for a new one’ and the lady's defense was ‘you know the weather we're in, it can make soup spoil overnight’.

Both had compelling stance and I was in the middle, unfortunately, they couldn't resolve things and a fight broke out and I received punches from both parties, lol! What happened, the woman had been nagging the man for sometime and he used that channel to vent, and the woman had been nursing a grudge too against the man's behaviours and they used that outlet to fight.

We can only understand things differently because it's not us being in the midst of all the actions. But being in the heat, we are likely to behave in another way.

And if things were the other way round?

If you guys planned on A, and for some reason you do B...would you not prefer that she listens to an explanation from you on your reasons instead of snapping and tagging you "disobedient" outright? Same way I'm sure she would like to explain why she went against your "Instructions"
Women are not mad you know. Sometimes, when we do things differently, it is for the general good.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by crackhaus: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Mobree:

Is she allowed to do the same if she wants you to keep quiet?
I don't rain abuses on people I love no matter how pissed off I may be.

The scenario you're trying to paint is an impossible impossibility.
Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
crackhaus:

That kind of woman who is a machine suppose find artificial priick to be using on herself. cheesy

No son of man should ever have to kill himself because he wants to have lengthy sex.

It's high testosterone cheesy
If u are married to such, get work outside your city cheesy
Cos u will become a shadow.
U are a guy, probably one of your guys has encountered one, they always run cheesy
Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by crackhaus: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

It's high testosterone cheesy
If u are married to such, get work outside your city cheesy
Cos u will become a shadow.
U are a guy, probably one of your guys has encountered one, they always run cheesy
I have encountered someone like that before.

Are you one of such? grin
Re: Why Women Should Stop Emotionally Abusing Men. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
crackhaus:

I have encountered someone like that before.

Are you one of such? grin
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Other Tribes Marry Earlier Than Igbos? / Why Do Husbands Insist On Having Full Control Of Their Wifes Income?? / Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.