Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? (1460 Views)

9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Is She Really Into Me?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by tastieluv(f): 8:28pm On May 27, 2007
I've been working for my boss now for 2 years and I know i'm not kidding myself when I can see he is atracted to me. From my first day of work I knew he was a handsome man. It's the way he looks at me with his deep penatrating eyes. It's the way I see how he undresses me with is eyes. I can't explain this feeling I get from him. I know that he wants me but he's my boss and I don't want to cross that boundry. He have a friend, like I said "friend" that he may see from time to time but how serious that relationship be if they are only seeing each other maybe 4 times a year. He always refering her to everyone as his friend. One day he put me on the phone with her and she and I talked so I asked her who was she to him and she said she was whomever he said she was, So if she's just a friend what move would you make if any? I don'want to cross this line but wanting him is killing me.
Everyone that see us think something is going on, but nothing has happened other than a friendship. There was one time we were in the office alone and I had the blinds open in the front office. He came up to the front office and asked me to close them. I found that very odd. I was bending over picking up some folders and turned and saw him at the door. I asked him what was wrong and he just shook his head. I reall felt asthough he wanted to make his move right there in the office but he held back an went back to his office. Ten minutes passed by and he came back and did the same thing. What do you think of this I need answers.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by ikamefa(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2007
ok so you both have the hots for each other! so?

why are you building up yourself for a fall?

once you start knocking - boots with him be ready for:

1: the situation between both of you to get awkward( if what you both feel is infatuation,and thats the vibe i get from your post)
2: once he get tired of you rejection because he is definitely going to move on
3:petty and side remarks from your co-worker because they will definitely get to know
4: or you might just be very lucky! he truly loves you so nuttin spoil

in any case office romance never ends well beware!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by naijaking1: 10:46am On May 29, 2007
@poster

if you'r in America, forget it!
He has to be crazy to make any moves. Does sexual harassment mean any thing to u, little sista hot pants?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by sammyjl(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2007
undecided Its a bit difficult, cos no one can read someone else's mind. Anyways, the chemistry is just there. When you see each other you feel it. The way he talks to you aswell, or teases you.

Some guys will only be nice to you to get you into bed and once they have what they want, they disappear, so its a bit tricky. But this is part of life. You cant always get what you want.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by iice(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2007
ikamefa:

ok so you both have the hots for each other! so?

why are you building up yourself for a fall?

once you start knocking - boots with him be ready for:

1: the situation between both of you to get awkward( if what you both feel is infatuation,and thats the vibe i get from your post)
2: once he get tired of you rejection because he is definitely going to move on
3:petty and side remarks from your co-worker because they will definitely get to know
4: or you might just be very lucky! he truly loves you so nuttin spoil

in any case office romance never ends well beware!

Word!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by desodgi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2007
hanhan what kindaa stupid question is this? Wont you feel him wen he's in you or mayb he's kini is not good enuf.Find a larger wan,am sure by then u'll know. grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by MyAfriplac: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2008
tastie-luv, did you and your boss ever get together?

www.myafriplace.com
Re: How Can You Tell If A Man Is Really Into You? by tastieluv(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift / Y Did She Give Me Her Number / When Female Dates Say I ' I've A Boy Friend' Is It Just To Feel Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.