Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. (1763 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Canisma(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
Im a responsible working class gentle man. I happen to be in search of luv but i always encounter one same problem. All the girls i try to start up a relaxnship with always ask me if i have a girl. To my suprise, my sincere 'no' answer would turn me into a big liar. The truth is that i dont have a single girlfriend but why is it impossible for any of them to believe me. Is there no other guy without a girlfriend ? Am i alone in this situation ?
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dsense(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
Tell them ur mind ''The Truth'' . . .And leave the rest to God!
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dyt(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mayb dey always c u wit guys
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by r231(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2010
yes you are alone in dis situation grin
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dabss(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2010
seriously alone
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by snthesis(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2010
Eyah! Try telin d birds, dey might believe u
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Carolece(f): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2010
A man who dont have a woman, has women or men (as most gays dont have a single partner.

Or it could be a case where you dont take a single woman to be your own, but you have many females who provide you with sexual activities all the everyday.
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by kmoneyE(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2010
Your previous life is now working against you--- You have been a [b]PLAYA [/b]before and now you despirately need a partner cheesy undecided
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Canisma(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2010
Well, i am not and never been a gay, neither have i been a womaniser before. A handful of them claim that i am too handsome and sexy to be girl-less, that even if i dont toast a girl ,i ll definitely get toasted. Its really amazing to learn that i am SERIOUSLY alone in this situation. WOOOOWWWWWW W !!!
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Rocktation(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2010
OK, so now we know that you're handsome plus sexy. Can we go back to bed now?
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2010
Your case is not new. . .

There are so many prosperous and extremely HOT guys i know of who don't have a real gf
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dyt(f): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2010
Now u v told us
so wat do u want us 2 do abt it mr handsm n sexy?
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by denony(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2010
U ARE NOT ALONE, I'VE ENCOUNTERED THE SAME PROBLEM
THAT THEY WIL ASK ME HOW MANY G/F'S DO I HAVE
THEY NEVER EVEN BELIEVE I HAVE ONE LET ALONE SAYING I HAVE NONE.

ITS VERY FUNNY AT TIMES, RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS
I AM GIRL-LESS -
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by dynamic1: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2010
just lie to them that you actually have one.Girls prefer and believe lies.and they also love to wreck relationships and would want a taste of what the other girl is having at the moment,so since the truth aint working for you, then check out the other option-lie
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dabss(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2010
Dyt:

Now u v told us
so wat do u want us 2 do abt it mr handsm n sexy?
Rocktation:

OK, so now we know that you're handsome plus sexy. Can we go back to bed now?
mr op did not say anything about being tall or handsome
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2010
Poster you are not alone in this,keep telling the truth and you'll find your missing rib.did you say u are girlfriendless?hmmm na wa o.
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Canisma(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2010
Well, dyt and rocktation, i never intended to provoke both of you into Jealosy. I personally think that there are also beautiful ladies that has no B/frnds. Men simply find thier beauty intimidating. Perhaps it has happened to both of you before. I thank NL for thier comments. I ll make up my mind on my next step. ~~~TANXES ~~~
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dyt(f): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
Ha ha ha h ha
did u jst say jealous
ooooooo
lwkmd oooooo
rollin on d floor
ye mogbe ooooo
ha ha ha ha ha ha
rotflmao
coughin
get busy bom bom
u nt noticed
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dabss(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
*clears throat*
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by Dyt(f): 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
U want water bom bom?
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by sqlerror: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
Guy, you are not alone. I will leave it at that cos of those that see the wrong in every comment.
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE, THEY WONT BELEVE YOU COS THE WORLD IS SO CORRUPT, BUT YOU ACTIONS WILL SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS,
BUT WHEN YOU SPEAK AND ACT ACCORDINGLY THEN IT SPEAKS LOUDEST.

BUT YOU LOOSE ALL IF YOU SPEAK BUT YOUR ACTIONS CONTRADICT YOUR WORD.

MOST GILS DONT BELEVE IT THESAME WAY GUYS WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHEN A LADY TELLS THEM THAT SHE IS ALONE AND A VIRGIN.

ALL WE NEED IS TO ACT THEN PEOPLE WILL SPEAK FOR YOU
Re: Girls Dont Believe That I Have No Girl Friend. by pharmking: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
You are not alone man!!! I have had that problem for 3 years after my last relationship failed. The women see how far you are in life, what you have achieve and your physical appearance and juge you without even check if you are for real. I think, they compare themselves to you and think you must be a demanding guy; reason why you are still single. Luckily for me I met this amzing girl about a year ago and we started dating 6 months ago. She told me a while ago that she didn't believe me but now she understood that I was for real and that she had inferiority complex due to the fact that I'm an accomplished person and knows how to take care of myself.

So hang in there you will meet one that will change everything. It get easier

(1) (Reply)

Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more / Interracial Love Lets Spread The Word Around / Do You Think Yourself A Faithful Partner? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.