Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level (21755 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Humphrizy(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Lwkmd.... 5yrs and still counting grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nat404: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Hahahahaha. To the next level? This particular phrase has been abused by these unscrupulous Nigerian politicians.

Shame on them! Nigeria as an entity is already gone.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Bellotelli: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari are you high or Wat??
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Kiddo01(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2019
It's alright, let's watch out season ll of the episode

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Everyone should come together but Buhari should start the race process from the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by GEJDHERO: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2019
recievesense:
I have a feeling guy wants to go for 3rd term.
If he try he death wud be worse than Abachas

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Kenneth10110(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2019
This man is just taking Nigerians as a joke. Next level in Daura

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Gforce2019: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Nowadays bubu now have more enemy than friends... more does than fans.
It's.because of the fact that people are not seeing anything working in this country.
My brother, is it how we are going to end 8 years of bubu administration? It's full of bitterness, killing, poverty, woe, lack, and any bad things you can think of.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by saheed2325(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Thanks to him! Imagine, after how many years of service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by veron007: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you sure Buhari said this? Lets hear it directly from him. Next thing now the guy will deny that he didn't make such statement. Lets always hear these statements from the horses mouth. That's leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by myfan: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Thunder fire Buhari and his next level. As a struggling young man, how can I be buying a cup of rice @ N130? E no go better for Buhari for the hardship imposed on already poor Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Criticaltemp: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Next level of suffering, hardship and pains.. Nothing concern me sha, PDP n APC all na scam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by GreenArrow1(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Kiddo01:
It's alright, let's watch out season ll of the episode

That picture gets me every time.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Saint99: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Next level Agenda is for everyone. Since the opposition live inside the same country with Buhari and his APC, it is in their interest to join hand to move the country forward else everyone suffers economic bite including them the opposition.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by dalass(f): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2019
I do hope PDP or what's remaining of it will give him a befitting reply!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Ashabbiiee: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Next level of what...
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by AngelicBeing: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba go slow, Your Defence minister just diverted $550,000 under your nose

Why are you not saying anything about it?
Gbam, Hahaha, useless satanic dead APC led federal criminals and gangstas, nonsense and Buhari, the pictures below is for Buhari, APC led federal criminals and all the zombies suffering and dying under Buhari's useless government grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Sholaco: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by demsy21(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:
And appoint Baba Galadima as INEC chairman

You say wetin? Hahaha, it's not happening anytime in the nearest and farthest future. Lol

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by sandland: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Next level of more poverty and improvement. Apc led Government knows nothing about economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by OnyeOgboni: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2019
No thanks...you are alone in that journey.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Next level of suffering

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Taking Nigeria to graveyard of debt, truly he's almost there.

don't answer him o, I beg you in the name of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nat404: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Bellotelli:
Buhari are you high or Wat??
The man is obviously mocking the PDP, and that's the literal meaning here which a lot of people don't understand. wink
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by sandland: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Taxation is a way of raising money by Government. But it's also of reducing peoples ability to live. Companies and individuals are grown in heavy tax burden, high cost of power.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Talknochip(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
He is lost & confused. This is a cry for help. next level ko, next devil ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by jamace(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
As shown in pix attached. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari is giving some positive vibe this December, lets leave politics aside and do what is right for the country PDP and APC
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by semyman: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2019
They have no choice as the looters are comprehensively out of job now.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Twenty47(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Yea.. i think its high time they do that.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by lenghtinny(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Apc must be high on cow dung with their next level hypocrisy angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial / Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.