Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,229 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level (21730 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by blackboy(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
How have you allowed them to join you, when you and your party men and yours have cornered everything cornerable. PDP and all opposition are being hunted ,oppressed or blackmailed to extiction or submission.
GMB let your action show not only words.
Pls note 2015 and 2019 i didnt vote PDP. I am no PDP guy
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by mukthar2000(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2019
"2019 has been a momentous year, and this Administration
has taken Nigeria closer to its Next Level target.
STORY FOR THE GODS

SAI BABA SETTLE ALL THE MONEY U BORROW FIRST BEFORE WE CAN JOIN U TO TAKE THE COUNTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Encapsulate: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
U mean say we never even enter next level ?

Blood of God! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by XANDERBOY85: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Racoon:
Same Maj.Gen.Buhari(Rtd) that never attended council of state meeting except when election matters are to be discussed? After bastardizing Nigeria beyond redemption
? So you now know that there is need for participatory democracy?

Their hypocrisy stinks!
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by idesylvester(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
So what are APC and bullion van sharing? good health and progress abi... God why
helinues:
I wish and pray ooo.

Only if Buhari get goodies for them cos Pdp politicians no dey go anywhere money sharing or juicy things no dey

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Gyarah: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Did they joined the then administration to lift the country out of it's challenges then or is it only now they realized the need for opposition to join ruling party?
It's a big lesson to opposition political parties that some day they could be calling on others to support them.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by ManLikeBlaize: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-woos-pdp-for-joint-nation-building/
Diversion of 550 billion$ under ur nose, nothing to talk about, killing of Christians in Nigeria, nothing, if not for trump, we should have been in war by now
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by OLULAW: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2020
By their fruits you shall know them. Start putting the round pegs in round holes, irrespective of political, ethnic, religious affiliations and I dare say nationality. UK hired a Canadian to be in charge of the Bank of England and steer the ship of its economy out of the global downturn. If any occupant of Aso Rock truly wants to rescue Nigeria from its destructive path, national interests must trump party interests. Appointing people to government position shouldn’t be seen as compensation or an opportunity to cut one’s share of the national cake, but a privilege to serve and make the country better. Since Muritala, we’ve not had leaders but cheaters.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Niaja4real(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by orisa37: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
No.

We want two-party State to continue to thrive in Politics, Philosophy and Economics.

From Orunto27.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / APC Presidential Campaign In Anambra And Imo To Be Held on Mondays / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.