Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,057 members, 7,849,274 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level (21732 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike / Former Appointees Of Fayose Dump PDP, Join APC / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Kingrefreshed: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-woos-pdp-for-joint-nation-building/

What? Always like this in their offices when they've made statements like this.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Kingrefreshed: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2019
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-woos-pdp-for-joint-nation-building/

What? Always like this in their offices when they've made statements like this.

But as for me......

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Angelfrost(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
Useless and idiotic talk...

We need the opposition to keep you old thieves on your toes, and dog your every step so you don't bury this already dying nation.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
They both need to work together actually.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by realstars: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
PDP and next level? This is what they will not like to hear, they are on the other side seeing what the levels are before criticising.

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Beverlyjean(f): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
This man is certainly delusional
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by WhoBeThisMan: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Baba go slow, Your Defence minister just diverted $550,000 under your nose

Why are you not saying anything about it?
he is going slow grin
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2019
And by next level Bubu means Mecca
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Join your next level of doom & dumbness?...pathetic filth!
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by lexy2014: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:
I wish and pray ooo.

Only if Buhari get goodies for them cos Pdp politicians no dey go anywhere money sharing or juicy things no dey

From what u are saying, APC is involved in money sharing because Akpabio and sylva are PDP politicians
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by helinues: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

From what u are saying, APC is involved in money sharing because Akpabio and sylva are PDP politicians

Appointments sharing.. Point of correction
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by lexy2014: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:

Appointments sharing.. Point of correction

What have u corrected? What is d appointment meant for?
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Silentflute1234: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]lolz
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by megawealth01: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by helinues: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

What have u corrected? What is d appointment meant for?

At least they are doing something before getting paid.. Different from Doing nothing while Santa Dasuki credits accounts
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by PrinceMajestic: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2019
It's very commendable that the president is extending a working relationship with them regardless of their unforgivable atrocities against us. Time to get rid of hate politics n work Nigeria to the next level. Thank u baba
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by lexy2014: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:

At least they are doing something before getting paid.. Different from Doing nothing while Santa Dasuki credits accounts

What is d something that they are doing? What do u mean by "getting paid"?
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by PrinceMajestic: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Nigerians who refuse to join the Next level train of the president, they do so at their own peril. We would leave them behind for their hate n corrupt life to consume them. Be wise n don't be left behind
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by helinues: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Akpabio is the current minister of Niger Delta

Silva is the current minister of state for Petroleum Resources
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Sweeetheart(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
join you in taking which Nigerians to next level?

the Nigerians youths that your economy policies and styles of governance that obviously distant the elites from the poor have turned our youths to yahoo guys, that have made our ladies now cheap to fvck even married ladies aren't spare because of hardship

if PDP were truly a strong opposition, the loan approved by that fat cow wouldn't have happened, the service chiefs would have been frustrated out, their wouldn't have been many breach of law that have turned a Democratic country into a monarchical system of govt in the hand of a bloody illiterate

in nutshell, PDP is one of the useless opposition party that take ground on issues that's not related to taken back our democracy in the hand of individuals (kitchen cabinet). PDP prefer to make noise in defending Aisha, useless party led by a former Creek treasurer

the earlier they hijacked PDP structure from that tout and the educated Agbero the better for them. I don't see PDP pulling any stunt in 2023 if Wike/Secondus will be the one to choose where presidential aspirant is coming from
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Hypocrit: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2019
A
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by lexy2014: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
helinues:

Akpabio is the current minister of Niger Delta

Silva is the current minister of state for Petroleum Resources

So what? According to u:

helinues:

Pls look at my post again:

lexy2014:

Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by israelmao(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
How was the previous level let alone present or Next Level?
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by sixtus20: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2019
This OGA Buhari is tied of Nigeria he want PDP to help him to rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by Obason22(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Loot looting looters.
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by kidneystones(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Yes yes
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by donprinyo(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Dat means he is begging fulani and hausa pdp members, the only citizen of Nigeria
Re: Buhari To PDP: Join Me In Taking Nigeria To The Next Level by kikake: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Stop your romance with coerced Islamic expansionism. It can land you in jail at The Hague.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Again, stop your economic war against the Igbo, you are destroying Nigeria through the war against the Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) / Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.