Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 (11417 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Eyeness: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Happy new year in advance ladies!!!

While we get ready for 2020 with new resolutions, and a lot of hope, there are some things we have to leave behind in 2019. An example of that is dead end, toxic relationships with men that for some reason you are still holding unto like an old toy from your childhood.

2020 means a new approach, new start and better methods to achieving your goals. After all, repeating the same mistake and still expecting a different and better outcome each time is utter madness.
On to the main gist

So who is a pickmesha?

A Pickmeisha, also commonly known as 'PICCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE', is a woman who is desperate to be picked by a man, at all expense to her self esteem and her wellbeing.

Most women have been a Pickmeisha at some point in their lives, most likely when they ran into some Nigerian male demon also known as a bleepboy , that cursed them for at least 18 long months of a situation-ship with his penis from hell that probably left the poor woman senseless after being influenced by the hormones serotonin and oxytocin. Pickmesha's are naive in the ways of the world of dating and relationships, either in their first relationship, or

Pickmeisha is a woman who sees ANY man as the prize, not herself. Therefore she will do anything and put up with epic levels of nonsense in the hopes that he will pick her (aka pick-me-isha). Examples of pick me behavior:

1. Allowing him to disrespect you

2. Parenting his children from another woman when you are not his wife yet

3. Cooking or cleaning regularly for a man you are not married to

4. Borrowing him money for God knows what purpose, without demanding or proof of good credit from him, keeping evidence of paying him the money and stating the purpose on the transfer, or checking to see that it is used for what he says he is using it for. If his mother is sick meke sure the money goes to her medical bills.

5. Forgiving him for cheating , and not leaving him with a message that he will not be able to afford the price of cheating on you with again.

6. Doing sexual acts for him that you don't enjoy, just because he asked for it or because he said he would leave you if you didn't do it. Allowing him to have sex with you and ejaculate while you have never experienced an orgasm while doing the act with him

7. Letting him string you along into a relationship, and friends with benefit with no commitment

8. Dating broke dudes who you are trying to help/encourage by providing 50:50.(Then you are not only Pickmeisha but you are also Brenda the builder or Bob the Builder. Don't try to build with a man.)

9. Having a kid(s) with a guy you aren't married to/hasn't committed to you

10. Making excuses for his bad behavior again and again while ignoring that inner voice that tells you that you dont have to put up with this.

11. Allowing a man you just met online to invite you to his house without taking you out for a date. That speaks of loose morals, poor home training, and lack of discipline on your part. What else are you coming to his house to do, preach the gospel?

12. Opening your legs for a man just because he only bought you either suya, catfish peppersoup, sharwama, ice cream, pizza, or for some of you indomie and egg each of which cost under 5k. Sorry to tell you this, but if this is you, stop being so cheap and think about your life. Acquire some standards in 2020.

13. They make posts to bash other women, just because they are so thirsty for male attention and approval and will suffer from even lower self esteem without it. this is different from bashing someone for wrong doing. But women should uplift each other and not the other way round.

14. Doesn't look after her appearance, leaves the house without bathing, wearing a hairnet on and bathroom slippers.

15. Putting aside her life's plan aside, sacrificing herself, not developing herself just to further a man's dreams, education or career, married or not, without critically appraising whether the benefits outweigh the risks.

16. Using her school fees, pocket money, or money from her sugar daddy to buy her boyfriend a new phone or car which he will still use for his side chicks.

17. Fights with other women, especially physically, over a man.

18. Uses foul language A LOT.

19. Doesn't financially provide for herself or have her own source of income despite being an adult, schooling is not an excuse.

20. she is desperate and will do anything to have any man, especially one that has told her either by words or by actions that he doesn't want to be around her or even like her even pursuing and proposing to him.

Pickmeshas are always on the losing end of the stick,, they end up working twice as hard and getting emotional and physical crumbs and they grumble and end up bitter when they see their friends in happier marriages or with better men.

Pickmesha's lack game and strategy and go into relationships blindly and erratically. they still believe in fairytales, and struggle love, hoping for prince charming after he made made her jump through hoops and cross seven seas and end up crying when he leaves her for another woman but not without sucking her dry and running away with her money and investments, leaving her in debt, or leaving her pregnant or with children to take care of.

From 2020, this will not be your story anymore, things are gonna change in your. Watch out for my monicker, together we will transform to quality queens and princesses in 2020.

funmisticqueen Funmmyastic merc2 ishlove dominique farano lavylilly faithful118 fountainofyouth lefulefu wetdick makydeddie iyatola thegeneralqueen mimimile93 catwalq missraine69 biglittlelois

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice points but I have problem with 3,4 and 8. There's no harm in helping your man financially, cooking or cleaning when you visit or building things with him.These are signs of altruism which should come naturally in a love driven relationship. If you don't do these things for your man, what do you offer then?

That said, I think you need to know what the state of being 'broke' is because there is a difference between a poor person and a broke person.
Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by IamPlato(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
I Hate Catfish Pepper Soup
Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by IamPlato(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2019
What Is A Nigerian Woman Without The Things You Listed? grin
Women Will Forever Seek Validation From Men
Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Eyeness: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2019
if that is what you want to keep believing. Yet the number of men wailing and crying on new threads everyday says otherwise
IamPlato:
What Is A Nigerian Woman Without The Things You Listed? grin

Women Will Forever Seek Validation From Men

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Eyeness: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Ariza:
Nice points but I have problem with 3,4 and 8. There's no harm in helping your man financially, cooking or cleaning when you visit or building things with him.These are signs of altruism which should come naturally in a love driven relationship. If you don't do these things for your man, what do you offer then?

That said, I think you need to know what the state of being 'broke' is because there is a difference between a poor person and a broke person.
i make a post for ladies but men keep flocking it. They should really stop this peeping tom attitude in 2019.

don't be deceived, that isn't altruism, but desperation because a woman thinks that doing all these will keep her by his side. ALso please educate us on the difference between poor and broke because dictionary doesnt differentiate the two.

Also. who told you he is your man? this is plain pickmesha behavior, making asumptions upandan until he walks you down the aisle, he is not your man. You are single until you are married. how many me have you hears say that statement?

IF you have an issue with any of these, then you are a woman with low self esteem who doesn't enjoy her own company and cannot function as an individual without a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Eyeness: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2019
IamPlato:
I Hate Catfish Pepper Soup
I also hate catfish peppersoup
Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Omar09(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Eyeness:
Happy new year in advance ladies!!!

While we get ready for 2020 with new resolutions, and a lot of hope, there are some things we have to leave behind in 2019. An example of that is dead end, toxic relationships with men that for some reason you are still holding unto like an old toy from your childhood.

2020 means a new approach, new start and better methods to achieving your goals. After all, repeating the same mistake and still expecting a different and better outcome each time is utter madness.
On to the main gist

So who is a pickmesha?

A Pickmeisha, also commonly known as 'PICCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE', is a woman who is desperate to be picked by a man, at all expense to her self esteem and her wellbeing.

Most women have been a Pickmeisha at some point in their lives, most likely when they ran into some Nigerian male demon also known as a bleepboy , that cursed them for at least 18 long months of a situation-ship with his penis from hell that probably left the poor woman senseless after being influenced by the hormones serotonin and oxytocin. Pickmesha's are naive in the ways of the world of dating and relationships, either in their first relationship, or

Pickmeisha is a woman who sees ANY man as the prize, not herself. Therefore she will do anything and put up with epic levels of nonsense in the hopes that he will pick her (aka pick-me-isha). Examples of pick me behavior:

1. Allowing him to disrespect you

2. Parenting his children from another woman when you are not his wife yet

3. Cooking or cleaning for a man you are not married to

4. Borrowing him money for God knows what purpose, without demanding or proof of good credit from him, keeping evidence of paying him the money and stating the purpose on the transfer, or checking to see that it is used for what he says he is using it for. If his mother is sick meke sure the money goes to her medical bills.

5. Forgiving him for cheating , and not leaving him with a message that he will not be able to afford the price of cheating on you with again.

6. Doing sexual acts for him that you don't enjoy, just because he asked for it or because he said he would leave you if you didn't do it. Allowing him to have sex with you and ejaculate while you have never experienced an orgasm while doing the act with him

7. Letting him string you along into a relationship, and friends with benefit with no commitment

8. Dating broke dudes who you are trying to help/encourage by providing 50:50.(Then you are not only Pickmeisha but you are also Brenda the builder or Bob the Builder. Don't try to build with a man.)

9. Having a kid(s) with a guy you aren't married to/hasn't committed to you

10. Making excuses for his bad behavior again and again while ignoring that inner voice that tells you that you dont have to put up with this.

11. Allowing a man you just met online to invite you to his house without taking you out for a date. That speaks of loose morals, poor home training, and lack of discipline on your part. What else are you coming to his house to do, preach the gospel?

12. Opening your legs for a man just because he only bought you either suya, catfish peppersoup, sharwama, ice cream, pizza, or for some of you indomie and egg each of which cost under 5k. Sorry to tell you this, but if this is you, stop being so cheap and think about your life. Acquire some standards in 2020.

13. They make posts to bash other women, just because they are so thirsty for male attention and approval and will suffer from even lower self esteem without it. this is different from bashing someone for wrong doing. But women should uplift each other and not the other way round.

14. Doesn't look after her appearance, leaves the house without bathing, wearing a hairnet on and bathroom slippers.

15. Putting aside her life's plan aside, sacrificing herself, not developing herself just to further a man's dreams, education or career, married or not, without critically appraising whether the benefits outweigh the risks.

16. Using her school fees, pocket money, or money from her sugar daddy to buy her boyfriend a new phone or car which he will still use for his side chicks.

17. Fights with other women, especially physically, over a man.

18. Uses foul language A LOT.

19. Doesn't financially provide for herself or have her own source of income despite being an adult, schooling is not an excuse.

20. she is desperate and will do anything to have any man, especially one that has told her either by words or by actions that he doesn't want to be around her or even like her even pursuing and proposing to him.

Pickmeshas are always on the losing end of the stick,, they end up working twice as hard and getting emotional and physical crumbs and they grumble and end up bitter when they see their friends in happier marriages or with better men.

Pickmesha's lack game and strategy and go into relationships blindly and erratically. they still believe in fairytales, and struggle love, hoping for prince charming after he made made her jump through hoops and cross seven seas and end up crying when he leaves her for another woman but not without sucking her dry and running away with her money and investments, leaving her in debt, or leaving her pregnant or with children to take care of.

From 2020, this will not be your story anymore, things are gonna change in your. Watch out for my monicker, together we will transform to quality queens and princesses in 2020.

funmisticqueen Funmmyastic merc2 ishlove dominique farano lavylilly faithful118 fountainofyouth lefulefu wetdick makydeddie iyatola thegeneralqueen mimimile93

If my girls doesn't use the f words, she ain't real.
As for number 3, if you don't cook or clean for me, how then am I assured you'd do it when we are married? If you don't cook or clean, how then would I get married to you?
Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Eyeness: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Omar09:

If my girls doesn't use the f words, she ain't real.
As for number 3, if you don't cook or clean for me, how then am I assured you'd do it when we are married? If you don't cook or clean, how then would I get married to you?
you are the one that knows what you are looking for. The mother of your children will teach them to use foul language, but it is okay, as long as she cooks and cleans very well.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies Please Leave The Pickmesha Attitude, Mindset And Behaviors In 2019 by Omar09(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Eyeness:
you are the one that knows what you are looking for. The mother of your children will teach them to use foul language, but it is okay, as long as she cooks and cleans very well.

Exactly. It's cute when girls use the f word. I like it n it turns me on.

(1) (Reply)

THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.