Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here (382 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by Beosten(m): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2019
I grew up in our village and topped my classes then. I was not dating anyone at the time, because I saw the girls as being below my set standards. Passing SSCE was not easy in those days, and students from the cities used to sit for exams in my village, having labelled it "a miracle centre".

Whenever some of those students arrive, my friends were seeing them as 'big fishes', and would try to woo them using Queen's English. But my friends often got mocked while using fancy words out of contexts in their attempts to impress girls. As the "Baba-Isale" of English language that I was, the excesses of the girls were reported to me. Out of anger, I stopped one of them on a fateful evening on the pretext of exchanging pleasantries.

"I was colossally dazed and also mentally transfixed when I heard that some bat-brained braggarts among you made mockery of my contemporaries", I began.

"I have no idea of what you mean", she replied.

She ended up as my babe, and subsequently needed my help because I was a famous examination mercenary in the village.

1 Like

Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by madridguy(m): 3:56am On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Hello Titi

How are you doing? Hope you are fine. The reason am writing this letter is to let you know that I have been having some feelings for you. That is why I find it difficult to look into your eyes cos it sets my soul on fire. I am not shy but your looks make me weak and tender. Remember the day we were at the tap and i helped you to lift a bucket on your head? I could not sleep that night, I thought of you all through the night and reasons why I was sleeping in class, Its all because of you.

Titi, If loving you is a crime then I am a criminal, my love for you is more than what words can explain. My friends have been asking me why my heart always skip when I see you but I lie to them and deep down inside me, I know they are right. I wish I can marry you when we finish the coming WAEC exam cos I want you to be mine forever. I will cross mountains and sail across oceans for your love

Please think about it and let me know about what you feel. I will be expecting your letter.

Please dont tell anybody or show your friends this letter so they dont tell the housemistress.

You will always be the fire in my heart.

Ade
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by Beosten(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol @ "cross mountains and sail across oceans...".

I once used " I will endure a thousand years of rain... "

OgunLaakaye:
Hello Titi

How are you doing? Hope you are fine. The reason am writing this letter is to let you know that I have been having some feelings for you. That is why I find it difficult to look into your eyes cos it sets my soul on fire. I am not shy but your looks make me weak and tender. Remember the day we were at the tap and i helped you to lift a bucket on your head? I could not sleep that night, I thought of you all through the night and reasons why I was sleeping in class, Its all because of you.

Titi, If loving you is a crime then I am a criminal, my love for you is more than what words can explain. My friends have been asking me why my heart always skip when I see you but I lie to them and deep down inside me, I know they are right. I wish I can marry you when we finish the coming WAEC exam cos I want you to be mine forever. I will cross mountains and sail across oceans for your love

Please think about it and let me know about what you feel. I will be expecting your letter.

Please dont tell anybody or show your friends this letter so they dont tell the housemistress.

Ade
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by orlayemmy15(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Hello Titi

Ade

Job application letter sef no dey long reach like.
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 31, 2019
lol
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by chiommy123(f): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Guys those days instead of reading their books they'll be reading dictionaries
Re: Using Fancy Words To Impress Girls In Those Days: Give Your Testimonies Here by HopeSpencer: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Who Is This Person I Keep All Over The Place? / Chioma My Love Ooh! Give Me Assurrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.