Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? (1949 Views)

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if I’m the one who is insane or maybe it’s most guys that are truly insane. Why would a guy buy a girl an iPhone 13 pro max only because he wants to have serx with her, how? Spending over 800k on a phone to impress a girl that another guy is smashing with just indomie? There is nothing like an expensive girl, there is a guy spending less than a dollar to nack the same girl you’re spending millions on, do you even know that? Why do men do this bullshit? Most girls are so spoiled because they have met so many foolish men who keep spending their hard earned money to impress girls.
FACT, the highest money I have ever given a girl is 5k and that was 10 years ago, if I’m lying let me die!!! I swear on my life that’s the highest amount I have ever given any female. A girl has come to my house with her money for cab and also left with her money for cab and I met her on fb, 100 naira I didn’t give her. Stop wasting money on women only to come here and be crying because they played you.
Find a girl that loves you genuinely and stop using money to bribe girls to love you, it won’t work ...you will get played!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by slawormiir: 11:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
My niggar

Bros op must be a real niggarrr
Exactly the reason I don't kill myself over any woman

You know the funny part is that you see that beautiful girl your are killing yourself to have....there is one niggar out there who is tired of banging her...infact the niggar bangs her for free...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Fahdiga(m): 11:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Only pigs and idiots do that
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by TarOrfeeek: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
angry

SIMPS are the problem of this world.

After COVID, SIMPS need to be forced to wear face mask so we can identify them without stress.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by MaverickA3: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Cos they wish to.. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
angry

After COVID, SIMPS need to be forced to wear face mask so we can identify them without stress.

My guy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My niggar

Bros op must be a real niggarrr
Exactly the reason I don't kill myself over any woman

You know the funny part is that you see that beautiful girl your are killing yourself to have....there is one niggar out there who is tired of banging her...infact the niggar bangs her for free...

I swear bro, no matter how much you’re spending another guy is banging her for free

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by bidexdo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
angry

I swear those goats will never learn, but we will not stop advice them smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by bidexdo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cos they wish to.. grin

See this one, angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
bidexdo:

Pls you guys should stop quoting this Yabaleft patient on this forum

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
My only advice to my fellow dudes out there,never you kill yourself untop banny matter... Because just like what slawormir has already said--"the same banga wey you dey waste your time dey boil, another guyman dey pound am for free...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
bidexdo:

wink
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Badboibipo:

I swear bro, no matter how much you’re spending another guy is banging her for free

How much was your mums bride price

And who was the other man banging her for free aside your dad..

We kindly await your reply

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by christianjoy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks
Microphone don off abeg try another one

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
christianjoy:
Microphone don off abeg try another one

The day you broke fvcks grow up ama deactivate

But until then ama be on you kids like white on rice

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by christianjoy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

The day you broke fvcks grow up ama deactivate

But until then ama be on you kids like white on rice
what about a mature someone that behaves like a kid or am I missing something else

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Uchesis: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks
Abeg keep quiet jooh

We are talking about bannys and slay mamas here, not married couples.

The only woman i can spend money on is my wife

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by rickpat(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
LoL..na wa
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Uchesis:

Abeg keep quiet jooh

We are talking about bannys and slay mamas here, not married couples.

The only woman i can spend money on is my wife

Ignored

Your last paragraph made you sound like the opposite of empty

christianjoy:
what about a mature someone that behaves like a kid or am I missing something else

Thought you had sense

Ignored too

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by christianjoy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Ignored

Your last paragraph made you sound like the opposite of empty

Thought you had sense

Ignored too

Sorry to ask are you really okay?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks
like seriously, you had to drag his mum into this, a married woman!!! You are a bitter lady. He made a point, this isn't a matter of being stingy, instead of buying her a phone of 800k why not support her business so she could buy the phone by her self.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by LikeAking: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Badboibipo:
Sometimes I wonder if I’m the one who is insane or maybe it’s most guys that are truly insane. Why would a guy buy a girl an iPhone 13 pro max only because he wants to have serx with her, how? Spending over 800k on a phone to impress a girl that another guy is smashing with just indomie? There is nothing like an expensive girl, there is a guy spending less than a dollar to nack the same girl you’re spending millions on, do you even know that? Why do men do this bullshit? Most girls are so spoiled because they have met so many foolish men who keep spending their hard earned money to impress girls.
FACT, the highest money I have ever given a girl is 5k and that was 10 years ago, if I’m lying let me die!!! I swear on my life that’s the highest amount I have ever given any female. A girl has come to my house with her money for cab and also left with her money for cab and I met her on fb, 100 naira I didn’t give her. Stop wasting money on women only to come here and be crying because they played you.
Find a girl that loves you genuinely and stop using money to bribe girls to love you, it won’t work ...you will get played!

They are raising the bars high.

By the time dem give the babe levels, she go abandon other jonzing guys wey dey bang her.

Her eyes go open.

If u get money spend am.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
angry

@bolded. Quite thoughtful! smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bunkbars:
like seriously, you had to drag his mum into this, a married woman!!! You are a bitter lady. He made a point, this isn't a matter of being stingy, instead of buying her a phone of 800k why not support her business so she could buy the phone by her self.

Did you see the post iquoted? Or you just wanna be plain ********

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
christianjoy:
Sorry to ask are you really okay?

Please stay off my mention

And yeah iam not okay

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks

My mum met my dad at 16, my eldest sister looks like my moms twin..she was a virgin when she met my dad. She could have waited till 18 but back then women didn’t know better but she kept herself for only one man, my dad.

But you stinky pig have been fuckeddd daily by different men because you’re a worthless peice of shitt, a dirty cum dump ,a cheap and disgusting trash only good for cum. Tueh you stinky thing

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by posty56: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
because they got no game,they suffer for inferiority complex,so they use material things to cover their low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by stunnert(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
A lotta rich niggas with low self esteem, they believe the physical toys they buy for these bitches is the requirements they need to level up
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by christianjoy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Please stay off my mention

And yeah iam not okay
Now you are talking no carry your wahala reach my side grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
But it isn't your money nau.
Why so worked up about something you didn't contribute to?
Anyone can spend his or her money however and whatever way they deem fit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Modecaih: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
funny enough most of these simps can't even spend that much on their biological sisters,,,shame on simpish simps

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Served Premium Breakfast On His Girlfriend's Birthday / 1 Month Today , No Masturbation. / Am I The Only One Experiencing This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.