Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is It Right For Me To Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Me To Do This (814 Views)

Is It Right For Married Couples To Give Heads To Themselves. / Is It Right For A Man To Pack Into A Lady's Own House After Marriage / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Me To Do This by humility100: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2019
There is this lady in my neighborhood,she just finished secondary School two years ago and she is 19 years of age, this lady respect me very well to the point of calling me Uncle, she has never addressed me by my name,we normally gist and talk very well,her mom knows me very well because I normally gist with her mother, I am a graduate and am currently 25yrs old. Recently I started having feelings for her, but I don't know how to ask her out, this is the lady that normally calls me Uncle. I have discussed this with my friends, some say I should ask but others said I should forget about it. I need quality advise from expert in relationship matter on how I can ask her out successful without loosing the respect she has for me, even when she says No. I like her alot, please help me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by highcurrent: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
It is better to try than to blame yourself for the chances missed.

OP, shoot your shot
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2019
This one you're calling her "Lady" up and down so, you sure say nor be 15yrs old wen gather everything you dey call 19 so?

I will advice you to play your game far away from home.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by northvietnam(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Oh God... See what is giving this one headache
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by lalanice(f): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2019
humility100:
There is this lady in my neighborhood,she just finished secondary School two years ago and she is 19 years of age, this lady respect me very well to the point of calling me Uncle, she has never addressed me by my name,we normally gist and talk very well,her mom knows me very well because I normally gist with her mother, I am a graduate and am currently 25yrs old. Recently I started having feelings for her, but I don't know how to ask her out, this is the lady that normally calls me Uncle. I have discussed this with my friends, some say I should ask but others said I should forget about it. I need quality advise from expert in relationship matter on how I can ask her out successful without loosing the respect she has for me, even when she says No. I like her alot, please help me
even when she says no? Then just leave her alone.
But if you really want to ask, ask subtly.
Examples: if a guy like me were to ask a girl like you out, how would you feel?
* would you find it annoying if at this stage in your life a guy were to ask you for a relationship? If you dont get a straight answer just respect yourself and back off.

But curse you if you're so much as looking for sex from a young girl that you will useless or waste her time in aaaannnyyway.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2019
it is not right to glean closer to home if you only want to chop and clean mouth
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by Topzeeonly(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2019
She calls you "UNCLE" for Christ's sake.

Don't misjudged a lady being nice to you for a potential green light.

Op, you may lose your credibility with her.

Peace.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by lilmax(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Guys worry too much about what women think

And that's the problem

Life is very simple, if she doesn't agree,you have about 500 more to ask out

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by Oriyomin25(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Topzeeonly:
She calls you "UNCLE" for Christ's sake.

Don't misjudged a lady being nice to you for a potential green light.

Op, you may lose your credibility with her.

Peace.
If he really wanna be serious with the girl he should go ahead but there is a way you go about this without loosing your respect, the fourth poster gave a simple example. And if she decline just forget about it and move on like nothing happened.
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by frozen70(f): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2019
humility100:

Sex is where men buries their respect

You can't be sleeping with her and still expect that same level of respect from her

The moment a man makes love to a woman they are already mate

Back to your question

You are a family friend to the family and baes on that, she respects you and calls you uncle

Respect her to, she is a teenager and might even be a virgin

You are supposed to be mentoring her not taking advantage of her
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by Jodha(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Respect yhurself uncle ....leave her alone
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by humility100: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
even when she says no? Then just leave her alone.
But if you really want to ask, ask subtly.
Examples: if a guy like me were to ask a girl like you out, how would you feel?
* would you find it annoying if at this stage in your life a guy were to ask you for a relationship? If you dont get a straight answer just respect yourself and back off.

But curse you if you're so much as looking for sex from a young girl that you will useless or waste her time in aaaannnyyway.
why is it only Evil that full your heart,did I tell you that I am searching for sex, you are already cursing.would you tell me that you have no sin in you. If you have no sin in you repeat that curse again,but if you have sinned ask God to forgive you and stop cursing yourself with the same mouth you praise God with
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by lalanice(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
humility100:
why is it only Evil that full your heart,did I tell you that I am searching for sex, you are already cursing.would you tell me that you have no sin in you. If you have no sin in you repeat that curse again,but if you have sinned ask God to forgive you and stop cursing yourself with the same mouth you praise God with
cheesy I wrote alot but you ignored it all and paid more attention to the curse because I must've been right. That was just to make sure your inttentions were good, and I'm not being part of another person's wrong. You'll only be afraid if your inttentions aren't of good. And stop trying to turn it, I am not the one trying to destroy a little girl. grin
Re: Is It Right For Me To Do This by humility100: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
lalanice:
cheesy I wrote alot but you ignored it all and paid more attention to the curse because I must've been right. That was just to make sure your inttentions were good, and I'm not being part of another person's wrong. You'll only be afraid if your inttentions aren't of good. And stop trying to turn it, I am not the one trying to destroy a little girl. grin

I don't have any intention to destroy anyone.i just started liking her and wish to settle down with her in future but I don't want to ask her out because she may say no and I would loose my respect.All I need is advise on how to ask her out without loosing my respect

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching / Did Nemar Tattooed His Groin? My Wife Asked / Arab Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.