Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? (4552 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Should I Give Her My Friend's Number? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
PLEASE IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO SAVE HIS GIRL FRIEND'S NUMBER BY HER NAME AND CLAIMED HE LOVES HER? PLEASE MATURE MINDS

There's this my friend i love so much, i hate cheating in a relationship, but he saves my number by my name, he calls me by my name, if i complained, he will say i am nagging too much that he only did that to his first date that he is not a fan to baby and other pet names, but he will be teasing girls online with sweet names, he will be teasing girls in my presence, if i complain he will ask me if he can't play wit girls again because of me, though he try his best in little things he can help me since we are both corpers, he hardly introduce me to his female friends and every girl he meet is his friend, but he will not do introduction except few, the most painful is that the girls he call these sweet names are not up to me(sorry for saying that though but it sucks) please advice me.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Grow up friend!!! Pet names doesn’t equate love

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Qxty:
PLEASE IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO SAVE HIS GIRL FRIEND'S NUMBER BY HER NAME AND CLAIMED HE LOVES HER? PLEASE MATURE MINDS

There's this my friend i love so much, i hate cheating in a relationship, but he saves my number by my name, he calls me by my name, if i complained, he will say i am nagging too much that he only did that to his first date that he is not a fan to baby and other pet names, but he will be teasing girls online with sweet names, he will be teasing girls in my presence, if i complain he will ask me if he can't play wit girls again because of me, though he try his best in little things he can help me since we are both corpers, he hardly introduce me to his female friends and every girl he meet is his friend, but he will not do introduction except few, the most painful is that the girls he call these sweet names are not up to me(sorry for saying that though but it sucks) please advice me.

Look for someone else to tease Jor..

Life is too fun to let anyone toy with your emotion's...

This is 2018 babe cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by NOC1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
I was like that some years back, but with time I changed. I so much loved her even when I saved it with her real name, some guys are just as blunt and real like me.
Sis it means nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by ipobarecriminals: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
undecided kiss sad undecided sad una nor dey satisfied. U expect. him ti call u sweet chinyere d Abasha seller. Moriamo omo alata.Adaobi,d ugwu seller Bimbo omo ono moinmoin.Aishatu d tuwo shinkafi?Ir decei9u with sweet. name like Qxty cherry koko.Love wantin tin.Honey,Fishy?Till u knw say he love u

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by ipobarecriminals: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
faty konko,pretty legs even wen ur legs nah cross river
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Horlaidex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
That's no biggie dear. I don't even save my girlfriend's number self
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Haggui: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
There's nothing wrong with it. I saved my girl's number with her name
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
NOC1:
I was like that some years back, but with time I changed. I so much loved her even when I saved it with her real name, some guys are just as blunt and real like me.
Sis it means nothing.
tnx bro for this

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Horlaidex:
That's no biggie dear. I don't even save my girlfriend's number self
hmmm thanks for ur enlightenment
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Haggui:
There's nothing wrong with it. I saved my girl's number with her name
ok thanks for ur comment
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by emeijeh(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
"girlfriendless" guys will flood this thread and be saying things that Lai will not dare to say.

Continue guys....we are watching.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by ekanx27(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Now u are here complaining on Nairaland without telling him, are u not cheating on him already?

Besides, is it the pet name u want in the relationship or the affection and attention?

Finally Take am easy with him allawee
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by David160(m): 4:26am On Mar 09, 2018
Qxty:

you will lose that guy if you don't grow up
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2018
Don't let him make you accept behaviour you wouldn't otherwise accept in a relationship. IMO, that is what he is trying to do here. He's turning the tables on you for something that he did. What he is doing is called TRIANGULATION. That's what these guys do to try knock down your self-esteem. He wants you to see that other females find him attractive, thus making himself look like a "high value" man, even though that couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a playa move, hun. Don't take it laying down. Knock down his own self-esteem or dump his ass.

On your part, you're calling him "a friend" but complain that he doesn't "claim" you by calling you with endearing terms? Seems you're both skating around the issue. Perhaps the relationship is not clearly defined or there's reservation on your part because of his behaviour. TBH, my advice to you is to break up with this guy. He is showing all the classic signs of a game player.

Get rid of him!

4 Likes

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Fmartin(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2018
op no deny that dude puna coz he saved your number with your name. grin if na me i go just save d number without a name. But it doesnt mean i dont love you. cheesy
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by QuietHammer(m): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2018
No. He should save your number as "My Lord and Savior". I wonder who the hell you girls think you are.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Monaco2(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2018
Qxty:

It really doesn't matter, my gf n I saved our numbers with our names n we av been together for over 3 years but we do call each other sweet names though....
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Martin0(m): 6:42am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't let him make you accept behaviour you wouldn't otherwise accept in a relationship. IMO, that is what he is trying to do here. He's turning the tables on you for something that he did. What he is doing is called TRIANGULATION. That's what these guys do to try knock down your self-esteem. He wants you to see that other females find him attractive, thus making himself look like a "high value" man, even though that couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a playa move, hun. Don't take it laying down. Knock down his own self-esteem or dump his ass.

On your part, you're calling him "a friend" but complain that he doesn't "claim" you by calling you with endearing terms? Seems you're both skating around the issue. Perhaps the relationship is not clearly defined or there's reservation on your part because of his behaviour. TBH, my advice to you is to break up with this guy. He is showing all the classic signs of a game player.

Get rid of him!

hmmmm for me it not like thatgringrin
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmm for me it not like thatgringrin

Not like what?
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Martin0(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Not like what?

you ladies don't see things sometimes as just normal, your explanation says men have intentions saving his girlfriend number just with her name, though am aware there's truth in what you said but for me, I don't see any side motives towards that..
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2018
Martin0:

you ladies don't see things sometimes as just normal, your explanation says men have intentions saving his girlfriend number just with her name, though am aware there's truth in what you said but for me, I don't see any side motives towards that..

My explanation wasn't focused on the number saving thing, that's only the tip of the iceberg. You may not see the motive here, but ol' eagle eyes aka moi, can see a piece of shìt guy from a mile grin

It's psychology, Marty.

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by highqueen(f): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2018
yes,I don't see anything wrong with it...as long as he isn't cheating .
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Martin0(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My explanation wasn't focused on the number saving thing, that's only the tip of the iceberg. You may not see the motive, but ol' eagle eyes aka moi, can see a piece of shìt guy from a mile grin

It's psychology, Marty.

OK ma'amgrin

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2018
he must attach something like dearest, sweetie etc.... else he's a fake ass.. BTW xhosanostra you didn't comment on my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4387187/stop-demanding-sex-up-down

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2018
highqueen:
yes,I don't see anything wrong with it...as long as he isn't cheating .

I've not seen you here lately weetie
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
he must attach something like dearest, sweetie etc.... else he's a fake ass.. BTW xhosanostra you didn't comment on my thread.

I saw that. I didn't know what to say so I just "liked" your post lol.
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by highqueen(f): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I've not seen you here lately weetie
loool..yeah,,but I do visit..
goodmorning smiley
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what

so he most, na wa oo wosunu owie edo pataikigrin
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2018
ekanx27:
Now u are here complaining on Nairaland without telling him, are u not cheating on him already?

Besides, is it the pet name u want in the relationship or the affection and attention?

Finally Take am easy with him allawee
hmmm no body is talking about allawee here, how does this be cheating by demanding for advice? ITK mbok
Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by Qxty(f): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Don't let him make you accept behaviour you wouldn't otherwise accept in a relationship. IMO, that is what he is trying to do here. He's turning the tables on you for something that he did. What he is doing is called TRIANGULATION. That's what these guys do to try knock down your self-esteem. He wants you to see that other females find him attractive, thus making himself look like a "high value" man, even though that couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a playa move, hun. Don't take it laying down. Knock down his own self-esteem or dump his ass. U have make some point here, it's a typographic error about "a friend" I introduced him to both my male friends and female friends we come across, but it makes me feel as if am wit my brother, tanks dear, from ur points i know wat to do

Get rid of him!

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2018
[quote author=Qxty post=65684660][/quote]

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? / Lovers Get Stuck During Sexxual Intercourse / THE TENANT … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.