Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (102527 Views)

Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Situation001(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Shocking details posted on Facebook has got many people angry and slamming the man for humiliating his wife and her family, read the details posted below by Sandra Ibeh and lets know your opinion, was the man right?
Sandra Ibeh Posted :

Tomorrow is 31st December 2019 and the last day of this decade. While some are in celebration mood, a man has decided to humiliate a whole family by pulling out of his church and traditional wedding scheduled for tomorrow somewhere in Anambra because his bride to be cheated on him 2 months back.
In as much as I am not in support of what the bride did, I equally condemned the groom's last-minute decision. He knew that his bride cheated on his since October and didn't confront her. He went along with the marriage preparation putting the lady through so many stress while he remained in England hatching his evil plan.
He came back to Abuja on the 28th and told his mother this morning that he's not going ahead with the wedding.
The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.
Bride to be has been crying uncontrollably in the village. She admitted that she made a mistake and she regrets her action. She had more to drink during her friend's birthday and ended up sleeping with one of their mutual friends (action she greatly regrets) without knowing that it was a setup. The next day pictures were sent to her fiance and he held on to it and acted normal until today.
I asked him why he kept quiet and continued with the preparation, he said that he wants the girl to feel the kind of pain he felt when he saw the pictures.
I honestly think that what he's doing is wrong and insulting to both his family and the bride's family because both families have been preparing for this wedding and are ready until he called this morning to cancel.
Every other person is against his decision except his older brother but he's not ready to change his stance.
This is not the kind of news one should be hearing at the end of the year. It's painful and annoying.

Meanwhile, the girl said that he had cheated on her before and she forgave him.
My question is, why can't he forgive her too and call it even? Why grandstand? asked the poster..

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219109943432415&id=1021399118&refid=17&_ft_=mf_story_key.10219109943432415%3Atop_level_post_id.10219109943432415%3Atl_objid.10219109943432415%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1021399118%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10219109943432415%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.1021399118%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1577865599%3A-5882944422975432997&__tn__=%2AW-R

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by healthserve(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2019
If its true,blame it on this generation. The normalisation of prostitution

530 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Redeakaa(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Dawn....

So you mean all the rice and chicken ain't gonna be served.....

embarassed

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by reccy(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....

641 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by kingreign(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2019
This is a good one by the man. He has standards and morals which he holds in high regards. What would make a person looseguard dangerously like that?
Imagine a wife to be drinking to stupor and getting knocked out senseless and to even humiliate the man even more, she claimed(s)
She got drunk and slept with a mutual friend of theirs (sic). This is the height of indicipline and waywardness.

Ladies of easy cheap virtues.

Tueh

504 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by jakandeola(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
haha hahaha I gbadun d guy. u got a good guy in England but u cant keep DAT thing close for once.how can u cheat 2 months to wedding if not wickedness. she deserve d pains cos d guy has face his own pains knowing he nearly married a prostitude

346 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Yian1(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Before I comment, how true is the story or is it another Super Story?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2019
shocked

My kind of man
pepe them gang.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by chiefolododo(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2019
I salute the guy!

273 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Born2Breed(f): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2019
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2019
reccy:
Well, the equation is balanced now... They both cheated and they both felt the heat....
I don't blame the man at all... What was the lady thinking of before, he will marry her Wed a hole Who does that?

If you can't be responsible during courtship , is it after wedding that you will now be responsible?? After given the certificate you both signed that you will be responsible
You dy mad

Abeg the man deserve an award....
did you read the whole thing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by LordKO(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
I wonder why anyone would vilify the groom for retaliating the way he did; an innocent abused person reserves the right to choose how and when to retaliate against their abuser. One who's coming into equity should always strive to come with clean hands to avoid having similar bitter experience like this bride.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
my kind of man

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by BigJoe19: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Like if you love what the man did.

She cheated and still expected a wedding, this generation is breeding more stupid and classless women.

583 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
grin grin

Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....

Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o

"He cheated on her and she forgave him"
....yeye dey smell...

Men are just...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm, so he had also cheated but couldn't forgive her like she did him? Talk about a vindictive hypocrite.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Situation001:

The painful part of this whole thing is that he's acting as if he's doing the right thing. Spoke with him, he was laughing and the next thing he said was that I can provide my brother to take his place since everything is in place. He carefully planned to humiliate this girl and her family and to be honest, this is wrong.

Based on his conscience, he is doing the right thing because you won't be in the marriage with him. If you think his action is wrong you can provide your brother to take his place after all the bills have been paid. He didn't humiliate anybody, it is the girl that humiliated herself and the family.
Women, they will never learn, they will always blame the poor drink as if they were forced to drink.
MUST YOU DRINK LIKE A FISH?

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by seniormallam(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2019
The guy cheated when they were still at the stage of boy/girl friend I guess............. But two months to wedding ?.... The relationship has gone beyond boy/girlfriend.......... Cheating at that time carry same gravity as a spouse.

The lady na olosho o....... Two months to her wedding she hasn't rebranded herself........ I expect her to have fixed up her life as she journey into marriage...... Some ladies even go as far as changing SIM card just to start afresh

289 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
grin grin

Why do people cheat sef.... if yhure not comfortable with yhur partner....

Take a bow and leave nah....Shu o

To have the cake while eating it. One has money and will carry her overseas. The other has game and will make her fly in bed.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

To have the cake while eating it. One has money and will carry her overseas. The other has game and will make her fly in bed.

Nah to choose one nah..

Some people like stress o..life is not that deep nah..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Khalidase83(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2019
This one get as e be self. Lesson is simple: don't cheat few months to your wedding.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2019
She only regrets her action because she was caught and has lost the London trip. She does not regret the sex. She would have done it again and again if she had gotten away with it. Like all common criminals, women always claim that the time they were caught redhanded is the first time.

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Nah to choose one nah..

Some people like stress o..life is not that deep nah..

No be woman? Una dey think that far? She had two different desires and decided to satisfy both. Women live to satisfy their every whim. Consequences never enter her mind.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
They party hard...

Drink carelessly....

and it all end in shame.

If you know alcohol turns you on then avoid it in public,only loosed girls drinks to stupor in public.
I can't even marry any girl that tastes alcohol. on Saturday I met a relative wife at a party. if you see the way the girl was drinking anything available and dancing? shame catch me for the man

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Scaryface: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2019
She feels bad not because of wat she did. But becos she got caught. She never comfessed nor asked for forgiveness

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Jodha(f): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

No be woman? Una dey think that far? She had two different desires and decided to satisfy both. Women live to satisfy their every whim. Consequences never enter her mind.

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

12 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Situation001(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Yian1:
Before I comment, how true is the story or is it another Super Story?
Bros this is a real life thing.. check the fb post

lalasticlala, mynd44..

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

See as yhu dey proudly generalize ....Asif men don't cheat...

Asif y'all are saints....

What about men that cheat?

Second thread this morning about different women caught cheating days to their wedding. None yet about men.

Women are more blasé about cheating and have such a low conscience as to render it practically negligible. They just hide it better so they don't lose the perks of multiple relationships (and not so that they don't hurt the cuckold; as many people believe).

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by IMASTEX: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2019
In a generation where most women have successfully make most men to think that the women's body is the only valuable asset that can be contributed in a relationship. Yet they still want to share the same with others. This may have triggered the man's action.

19 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by ChiefSweetus: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
May God punish the idiot that wrote that.
Bloody fool entitled to a man's respect and compliance after her sister has disrespected same man by sharing her fermented toto to the world

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2019
This man is a king!

I SALUTE

You cannot eat your cake and have it! grin

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.