Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Did Nairaland Help Your Life This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did Nairaland Help Your Life This Year (195 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / See The Luxurious Life This Lady Is Living 4 Years After Joining The ‘bl*e F*lm’ / Did Nairaland Tell You Why You Were Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nairaland Help Your Life This Year by donkingzton01(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2019
It's the last day of the year and everyone is counting their blessings and achievements during the year (some are counting their loss too).
Many Nairalanders have spent thousands of hours some even days online in this platform. So I want to ask how have Nairaland helped your life grow and be better in the past 365 days.
Mine is that this platform have really helped me in attaining a little financial stability. I discovered an opportunity here in March and took it up and by Gods grace I'm now seeing something out of it. Secondly it was here that I met a coach who took me on one on one training on a digital skill and taught me everything I needed to be a pro.
Not forgetting the comments I read here everyday and how happy they kept me this year. Thanks to the owner of the platform and to all nairalanders for those crazy comments.
Re: How Did Nairaland Help Your Life This Year by donbachi(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
1-I no get high blood pressure again since I join nairaland.
2-added to my knowledge.
3-made me see the wicked side of human
4-and the stupid side of people.

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Mothers / Legal Procedure Of Talaq In Pakistan | Expert Divorce Lawyer / Facebook Account Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.