Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) (5020 Views)

Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by Mcpikin: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
A truck driver in Sapele reportedly knocked down a mysterious bird that flew pass his vehicle and to his surprise, it turned to a beautiful unclad woman.

According to initial reports gathered from a large crowd that witnessed the bird’s transformation, the woman kept mumbling incoherent words as they bombarded her with several questions missions.

An eyewitness even alleged that the unfortunate witch uses men’s destiny after sleeping with them, that is why she was flying unclad before she was knocked down.

Watch the video HERE
https://www.newzmpire.com/2019/12/driver-knocks-down-mysterious-bird-it.html?m=1

However, policemen quickly mobilized to the scene and whisked her to the Sapele General Hospital and quickly arrested the driver for investigation.

The face of a rumoured “Witch Bird” turned into human.

Sapele Central hospital uses this update to call on Delta State and environs to help identify this lady involved in an accident by the Hausa Market, Amukpe axis.

According to reports, Police arrested the trailer driver and the patient was rushed to the Central Hospital with no address and relation to reach out to.

The Management of Central Hospital couldn’t d find anybody to identify her for documentation hence, the public notification with her pix during and after the accident that got her hospitalized.

Visit Newzmpire.com

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by Mutemenot(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2019
If not for prick appointments...so many women no go ever shave...prick thank u oo.

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by YabaLeftist: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2019
Chei!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
But the hospital said the woman had mental issues according to what I read on Facebook.
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by itsme01: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2019
lipsrsealed

this life sef... her fellow witches and wizard would quickly call this fake news to cover for each other

2 Likes

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by vanida6: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
angry
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by Midas01: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Na wa
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
The day a lady turned to a snake in front of me was when i started believing this kind of things

I also know a group of people wouldn't be lying all at once in the video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
itsme01:

lipsrsealed

this life sef... her fellow witches and wizard would quickly call this fake news to cover for each other

Don't tell me you believe this cock and bull story of bird falling turning into human.

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Africa and stories

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by itsme01: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
doggedfighter:

Don't tell me you believe this cock and bull story of bird falling turning into human.

lately i now do... besides why is she pantless, why are the eye witness corroborating the driver, and why did the trailer only impacted her arms alone, she must have being hit at an elevated position at right angle for the damage to only affect her hand

Just because science isnt developed enough to explain metaphysical phenomenon doesnt mean it isnt real.. after all the universe is full of mystry

7 Likes

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
itsme01:

lately i now do... besides why is she pantless, why are the eye witness corroborating the driver, and why did the trailer only impacted her arms alone, she must have being hit at an elevated position at right angle for the damage to only affect her hand

Just because science isnt developed enough to explain metaphysical phenomenon doesnt mean it isnt real.. after all the universe is full of mystry
Until they capture the moment of the transformation. Believing it is just silly
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
SolexxBarry:
The day a lady turned to a snake in front of me was when i started believing this kind of things

Is that a joke? Are all Buhari supporters not lying at the same time? Was it not the same way everyone at Ajah bus stop lied that a fat lady shrank right in front of their eyes? Abeg go to church and pray for 2020 to be kind to you.

1 Like

Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Is that a joke? Are all Buhari supporters not lying at the same time? Was it not the same way everyone at Ajah bus stop lied that a fat lady shrank right in front of their eyes? Abeg go to church and pray for 2020 to be kind to you.
Oga please dont quote me again,i only spoke my mind, if you dont concur look away ,thank you
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by franchasng: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pathetic angry cry

I doubt the story, that lady could be mentally unstable and look at how they are disgracing her publicly to the whole world angry
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by Liposure: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
SolexxBarry:

baba,how u take sleep
Re: Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Glad they took her to the hospital. If na guy, them for don burn am.

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Ago Palace Women Will Not Put Me In Trouble!!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.