Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State (64820 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by OLULAW: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Savages
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by mafnv9: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Buffalo2(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
The other time I said the world has ended and someone said "no"
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Akachestores(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Na only for this country people take laws into their hands. That mentality must change, and we don't change country will never change
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Kolahim(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
I don't even know who is telling lies - maybe the media or the eyewitness!

How can you tell me that all those grown up men are teenagers and even referred to them as kids?

Well, that is what they call African age, the same thing we encountered in football...
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by aristocratic5(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
People get mind oooo
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Mryacks: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Animal...smh
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Sendero: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Calabar people never joke with violence they bring you the real.shit for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / “Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Photos From Kogi Prison Break Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.