Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52241 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
naijapips04:
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.

Yorubas will prefer an MC oluomo to the Adeshina guy because Mc oluomo will share amala from the loots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by contigiency(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari and swag is like 5 and 6.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
[right][/right]
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.
for your dirty mind abi? Is there any job that is not a CV job
You need to change the way you think about politics. As far as I'm concerned and the majority of Nigerians, we don't have intelligent people in power and that is the bane of our struggle in this country.
You think if God saves Nigeria today and makes someone like AA President, the destiny of this country will not change for the better?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alapafaari:

IPOB spotted, just because he wants an Igbo man as president at all cost 2023, Adesinan he had been song praising since is no longer viable.

And what is wrong with him wanting an Igbo man there, haven't you taken you turn?

There are Igbo who are very cerebral and can run this country properly. There are Igbos getting elected by whites in Poland, Italy, Canada, US, UK etc as political leaders.

If they are not brainy and cerebral they won't be there.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by colestephan86: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .
You said same for GEJ
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Sonnyboom: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Good point but he should also learn how to navigate his was to the presidential ticket of either of the major political party to prove he is ready n for Nigeria to confirm he is indeed capable.

teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
nedekid:

This man adesina and Peter Obi.
Oga this country will change for the better shap shap.

Peter Obi is not an ideal man to hold any elective or appointive position in Nigeria.

He's proven to be a consummate liar and a highly tribalised person.

He'll do more harm than good.

There are better people who can fill that position in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jimi24: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
writefreely:
[right][/right]for your dirty mind abi? Is there any job that is not a CV job
You need to change the way you think about politics. As far as I'm concerned and the majority of Nigerians, we don't have intelligent people in power and that is the bane of our struggle in this country.
You think if God saves Nigeria today and makes someone like AA President, the destiny of this country will not change for the better?

Nigeria has never had an un-intelligent person in power. Even Abacha was very intelligent and by the way a very very good business man.

Intelligence is not being bookish.
GEJ was not intelligent but he had PhD

The issue is MENTALITY not book knowledge or even work experience.

Sankara of Bourkina Faso for instance had good mentality but ordinary soldier.
Professor Busia of Uganda, good academic qualifications but poor mentality.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

You have overused this meme. Try another one like this

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Sonnyboom: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
What is Ikpeazu using to punishing you n your father for foolishly reelecting him aside kerosine ?!

franchasng:
Yorubas youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

Adesina can go to hell for all the Yoruba youths care!

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift marker women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Yorubas will prefer an MC oluomo to the Adeshina guy because Mc oluomo will share amala from the loots.

No likes yet? I'll bet you are refreshing this page to see how many people have liked your comment. Hopefully someone will have pity on you and dash you one or two so you can feel fulfilled.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

No likes yet? I'll bet you are refreshing this page to see how many people have liked your comment. Hopefully someone will have pity on you and dash you one or two so you can feel fulfilled.

Unfortunately I am not a jobless online glory-hunter like you imps. I have a doctorate and run 3 offices in 2 states, your likes (and others) are 100% worthless to me.

Engage me properly on the issues on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:
Yorubas youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift marker women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!

Just 5 likes and 5 shares? Ehya... Don't worry, it's still early yet. Maybe airheads, same as you will help bump you up to 15 likes.

Next time throw in Awolowo's name and picture so you can garner more likes and shares. Pele.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ishilove:

You have overused this meme. Try another one like this
The Zuma one is the best.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Dareal90s(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
franchasng:

Nd u ar pained, who do u support in ur region, do u av any reasonable person over there?
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
dilodavid:
We need to start from somewhere and move this nation forward. The best isn't negotiable.
At this level of regression only the best can influence things
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Typhoonsbane: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
dilodavid:
We need to start from somewhere and move this nation forward. The best isn't negotiable.
At this level of retrogression only the best can influence things
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by DEROX: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

dont mind the yeye boy i will give him one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Unfortunately I am not a jobless online glory-hunter like you imps. I have a doctorate and run 3 offices in 2 states, your likes (and others) are 100% worthless to me.

Engage me properly on the issues on ground.

Lol. He has a doctorate. In what? Chemistry? How to mix 'em white powder? This is hilarious. grin

Runs 3 offices in 2 states. I'm sure. Baby sales booming, right?

I guess one of the offices is on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy

Yeye.

It is the jobless ones that scream, "I'm not jobless" online.

Better try and get a job in 2020 and stop carrying Yoruba matter for your head like gala on NL.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by GEEBITE: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
The hand is very frail,it needs to be held firm.
MillerJnr:

naim e grab him hand like almajari wey want chop hand join food.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
DEROX:
dont mind the yeye boy i will give him one cheesy

Lol. Thanks for pitying him. grin
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

The Zuma one is the best.
Or this

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. He has a doctorate. In what? Chemistry? How to mix 'em white powder? This is hilarious. grin

Runs 3 offices in 2 states. I'm sure. Baby sales booming, right?

I guess one of the offices is on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy

Yeye.

It is the jobless ones that scream, "I'm not jobless" online.

Better try and get a job in 2020 and stop carrying Yoruba matter for your head like gala on NL.

Read through my post history. It is practically almost impossible for someone in my profession to be jobless.

I'm not joking, I'll comfortably feed you and your family effortlessly. It's not bragging, it is reality.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by RunThins: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
GEEBITE:
I love how this man stood straight and was not genuflecting for him like some of our southern slaves and boot lickers. This is a man that surely knows his worth.

Off course, why would you expect any less from the president of AfDB! He's probably met and dealt with global leaders both in finance and diplomacy. But does anyone feel like we might be the next President? #Justsaying.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
next level
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Am sure PMB wants to borrow
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Read through my post history. It is practically almost impossible for someone in my profession to be jobless.

I'm not joking, I'll comfortably feed you and your family effortlessly. It's not bragging, it is reality.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lol. You'll feed my family with what? Your empty bank account or the cocaine you hope to ferry this coming new year.

Puhleeeze...get lost. We are all billionaires online. I'm sure you are squatting in an uncompleted building somewhere in Oshogbo. cheesy

My dear feed your family first, they need it badly.
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by sadiqabuch: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Physics teacher needed within Sango Otta, Ogun State. 08036373137
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Peacecoy19: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
chrisxxx:

That grasshopper called Nuhu Ribadu would have been PDP best candidate in 2019. But he ran to APC. I think there some things chasing him which are not clear to us.
Pdp na party? No body will accend presidency through pdp until it's total demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.