Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (176263 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by rhymz(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2009
Come on Guyz,truth be told,Beyonce is way Sexier than Toni Braxon.if we were talking of Toni in 1995 then we can say that but now? Bee beats her pants down,she aint got nothing on Bee.
However I am Huge fan of Toni,I ve a truck load of her ol songs,matter of fact am listening to one of her tracks "In The Late of The Night" Gosh! This Gal and Whitney have a way of singing that's got Soul in it.Toni has a rich mix of "malish"/feminine voice that gives U that ooh feeling, this song is so touching, I wanna cry!!lol
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by BobiJoe: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
Toni Braxton beats Beyonce hands down!
CHKOUT HER BEAUTY!

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by BobiJoe: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2009
more sexy toni

Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by 2Angels1: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
to be frank according to me toni somehow looks like halleberry (somehow OOOOOOOOOOO)
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
Toni Braxton.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by ceasyc(f): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2010
when toni was bee's age she was more beautiful n sexier than bee
but now am not sure, need to c more of toni's recent pix 2 decide
cos she has not been in d public eye 4 sum time now
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by joyblinks(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
Even now. Toni Braxton is still sexier than Beyonce.

check her latest album out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cETtDC59-I

I love this track.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by HunkA(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2011
Toni Braxton all the way!!!!!! she's super hot! now tht she is separated i'v got a beta chance!!!!!!! gR8!!!!!
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by duchessemi(f): 12:48pm On May 26, 2011
They are both sexy
But i will go for Toni braxton, Y, cuz she still gat d sexiness @41 and afta 2 kids??

SHE IS HOT! wink wink
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by denny4ril: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2011
grin obviously it is Tony Braxton
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by callme2: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2011
Bee is beautiful and a little fake

but Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all the way, all in one package
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Outstrip(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lets not forget that Toni is also about 15 years older. Toni is more of a natural beauty. If you strip off the fake hair, tonnes of makeup, SPANX grin and glitter then Toni would win hands down
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by allure1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Toni for me, anyday.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
Outstrip:

Lets not forget that Toni is also about 15 years older. Toni is more of a natural beauty. If you strip off the fake hair, tonnes of makeup, SPANX grin and glitter then Toni would win hands down

^^^ Exactly!!! I've always fancied Toni, and kinda like Sade she has that enduring natural beauty untouched by the passage of time.

She's got a seductive sultriness that shows effortlessly, unlike Beyonce that seems to be trying a tad too hard, if you know what I mean.
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by abuaoyen(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2012
toni is way2 sexy. b no folow
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2012
[quote
author=PROUD-IGBO]

^^^ Exactly!!! I've always fancied Toni, and kinda like Sade she has
that enduring natural beauty untouched by the passage of time.

She's got a seductive sultriness that shows effortlessly, unlike Beyonce
that seems to be trying a tad too hard, if you know what I
mean.[/quote]
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by babyboy3(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2012
Theirs nothing sexy about Toni and she is a midget, 4 feet nothing I dont know who is taller between Her and Jada Pinkett-Smith, I don't like Beyonce but between the 2, I would go for Beyonce but Halle Berry any day of week
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Toni Braxton "was"

Beyonce "is"
Re: Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? by Abbott(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Toni "primus inter pares" Braxton.
Don't compare. Bey learned from the best, she learned from Toni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.