Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? (2601 Views)

Why Are Some People This Heartless. / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year nairalanders
grin cheesy grin

So my girl left me a day to her birthday
I didn't do any thing to her
She just decided to quit
You are my heart, your are my life, she keep telling all this shit, for my mind I don see better girlfriend, meh I didn't know that she was the real devil herself.
I tried my best to get her back it didn't work well life goes on

As if that's was not enough
This same girl is currently dating my roommate/colleague just imagine
She no shame
They will still be making love when I am inside the room
I don suffer

I no some people will still come and bash me here
Kindly note that I don't give any Bleep

I don't know what to do right now cus is affecting me somehow

Please any good advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Kpokrikpo: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
OK, pls can u give me her number ? I want to ask her something
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kpokrikpo:
OK, pls can u give me her number ? I want to ask her something

Behave

3 Likes

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by vincentjk(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lol you're joking right?? grin
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
vincentjk:
Lol you're joking right?? grin

Baba is happening life now
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by MJBOLT: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
you,your roommate and the public toilet of a girl are all mad

Takeit2017:
Happy new year nairalanders
grin cheesy grin

So my girl left me a day to her birthday
I didn't do any thing to her
She just decided to quit
You are my heart, your are my life, she keep telling all this shit, for my mind I don see better girlfriend, meh I didn't know that she was the real devil herself.
I tried my best to get her back it didn't work well life goes on

As if that's was not enough
She no shame
I don suffer

I no some people will still come and bash me here

Please any good advice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Kpokrikpo: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Behave
Come and flog me naa grin grin
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
MJBOLT:
you,your roommate and the public toilet of a girl are all mad

Baba take am easy
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
when u are in a relationship you should try and make it a more defined relationship.this one wey una own na to call girl on phone make she come ur house to Bleep or shag her and u doing dat for months the babe go tire.she will wonder weda u just using her as a fuk bag or weda you consider her as potential partner.if u not serious with her and u lack direction why she no go waka leave u when a more focused man arrives the scene cheesy.
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

She no shame
I don suffer

I

lol i am just seeing this one.abeg this one u added sounds so unreal grin.even a veteran ashawo no go cast herself like this.
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
lol i am just seeing this one.abeg this one u added sounds so unreal grin.even a veteran ashawo no go cast herself like this.

Baba an the truth I they tell you so
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by habsydiamond(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
My question is.. how do you usually feel whenever dem dey nack with you in the room.. you will nearly cry out blood oo grin grin grin..... That babe is heartless mehn undecided undecided
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Baba an the truth I they tell you so
so she was fukin ur roommate and u dey the same room with them? grin..if wetin u yarn na true then maybe u imagined she was ur girlfriend.e dey happen sometimes.u see a girl on the street wey u dey crush on and u greet her and cos she is always smiling she smiles and u and say hello then automatically u start imagining u two have a relationship cos she smiles at u every morning.e dey happen to some guys cheesy.hope no be so ur own be cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
lefulefu:
so she was fukin ur roommate and u dey the same room with them? grin..if wetin u yarn na true then maybe u imagined she was ur girlfriend.e dey happen sometimes.u see a girl on the street wey u dey crush on and u greet her and cos she is always smiling she smiles and u and say hello then automatically u start imagining u two have a relationship cos she smiles at u every morning.e dey happen to some guys cheesy.hope no be so ur own be cheesy.

Baba I no fit come here come cook up story na na 2020 we they
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Baba I no fit come here come cook up story na na 2020 we they

ok oo cheesy
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by 2special(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5610321/yemi-osinbajo-seen-playing-squash#85436354. With what you wrote on that link that you're earning #25000 a month and you're the one taking care of your family, please forget about girls now... Face your business and take good care of your mum.
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
habsydiamond:
My question is.. how do you usually feel whenever dem dey nack with you in the room.. you will nearly cry out blood oo grin grin grin..... That babe is heartless mehn undecided undecided

Baba e they pain gon
But u no everything happens for a reason
But thunder from India go fire her
She is so heartless haa
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by donbachi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Liar...u go carry runs girl come house,u and ur roomie do 2 to kill 1 and d girl don come gbadu ur roomie straffing pass ur own....na u dey cry..u better go and drink "baby na 2day" make u 4 fit straff make ur money no waste.
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
2special:
https://www.nairaland.com/5610321/yemi-osinbajo-seen-playing-squash#85436354. With what you wrote on that link that you're earning #25000 a month and you're the one taking care of your family, please forget about girls now... Face your business and take good care of your mum.

Good advice it all happened last year
Am a type of guy that does not like anything called trouble I always mind my own business and I don't have time for girls just decided to give it a try last year and it ended in tears am done thank God have moved on
Note I don't carry women up And down infant some of my friends are waving calling me gay
That they have never seen me with girl so just to avoid all this I decided to go get a girl
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
Liar...u go carry runs girl come house,u and ur roomie do 2 to kill 1 and d girl don come gbadu ur roomie straffing pass ur own....na u dey cry..u better go and drink "baby na 2day" make u 4 fit straff make ur money no waste.

Baba this is 2020
I no fit they lie
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
I dont know what to comment

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by LZAA: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin
I mean grin grin grin grin grin
But grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wait it's coming grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by donbachi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Baba this is 2020 I no fit they lie
maybe u no finish ur bucket of lies last year.
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by SOFTENGR: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2020

Read what you wrote. Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by habsydiamond(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Baba e they pain gon
But u no everything happens for a reason
[/b]But thunder from India go fire her[b]
She is so heartless haa
lolzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Saintmary(f): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Good advice it all happened last year
Am a type of guy that does not like anything called trouble I always mind my own business and I don't have time for girls just decided to give it a try last year and it ended in tears am done thank God have moved on
Note I don't carry women up And down infant some of my friends are waving calling me gay
That they have never seen me with girl so just to avoid all this I decided to go get a girl
All these guys "getting girls" to prove a point please change this new year.
That is a wrong reason for relationships and marriage.
Sorry OP
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by kwakwakwa(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
#TAKEIT2020 grin
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Michelle55: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Op thank you for the healthy laughter you dished out.
What's the name of this movie and where can I buy it please?

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by HappenStone: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
YOU MUST LEAVE THAT APARTMENT!

Their constant frolicking is going to ruin you. I am sure you are feeling depressed, not 'somehow', that someone who dumped you so abruptly is already humping and pumping with your room mate. Chances are high they've been doing that even while you were still dating her, just so you know.

The current arrangement is not healthy for your mental wellbeing. You'll end up depressed and your focus will shatter. You can rest assured that with every plunge and grunt of your room mate and moan of your ex, your hatred and resentment grows deeper. Especially for your room mate.

Again, you need to leave there before you commit murder!
I am speaking from experience here.

If you stay, they will emasculate you, your confidence will shatter and you will forever be intimidated by your room mate.

LEAVE!

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
HappenStone:
YOU MUST LEAVE THAT APARTMENT!

Their constant frolicking is going to ruin you. I am sure you are feeling depressed, not 'somehow', that someone who dumped you so abruptly is already humping and pumping with your room mate. Chances are high they've been doing that even while you were still dating her, just so you know.

The current arrangement is not healthy for your mental wellbeing. You'll end up depressed and your focus will shatter. You can rest assured that with every plunge and grunt of your room mate and moan of your ex, your hatred and resentment grows deeper. Especially for your room mate.

Again, you need to leave there before you commit murder!
I am speaking from experience here.

If you stay, they will emasculate you, your confidence will shatter and you will forever be intimidated by your room mate.

LEAVE!

Bro I ant have any where to go
Is my company house

Am still hustling
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by HappenStone: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Takeit2017:

Bro I ant have any where to go Is my company house
Am still hustling
Shite!!!... This is bad, very bad.
What do you plan to do with your feelings now?
Re: Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? by Takeit2017(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
HappenStone:

Shite!!!... This is bad, very bad.

What do you plan to do with your feelings now?

Bro is God that's is just saving
I no God will send me a helper that will life me up right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is This Trending Hot Guy? / G / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.