Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69825 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Bighead, Ekiti Osun and Ondo na still Village.I bought a full bag of garri 4 months ago in the outskirts of Ondo for 3k and my wife was asking if I stole it! grin

Garri na their only source of livelihood in many yorubavillages.Rubbish!

Trash.

What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by PapaAdanna: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Any one still listening to that stupid mbaka is more stupid
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Wanyor(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Cyberterror:
I am sure that Ihedinjo has been running helter skelter since Mbaka made this prophesy. Mbaise mangrin EFCC must train their gaze on his movements henceforth as this blood pressure lifting prophesy may cause him to start seeking ways to compromise the judiciary as Imolites await final judgement from the supreme court.
Guy u funny die!!! grin.. Fear dey there body ooo..
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jack500: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2020
janykute:

We are talking about Lagos not that Alaaye and area boys dominated area.

U are saying nonsense, as if mushin is in Ogun state. Mtcheew
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2020
janykute:

We are talking about Lagos not that Alaaye and area boys dominated area.

Bro even that same mushin self no booble as e supposed be.All this area na area wey I dey enter anytime I enter lag.The Normal bubbling be say na season and guys must drink.Agbero location na so e be.If you enter idumota/Idumagbo Same thing.I dey like see them self,it's fun to see yoruba ALAYE making a stupor of themselves with "HERO" Bottles for their hand. grin grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I left Lagos 4 days ago,from my brother's house to airport was a smooth sailing.Igbos hold Lagos for waist, it's only in Christmas you get to see free road access in Lagos.
these punk asses know the truth but since it consigns igbos they'll never acknowledge it... even their artists most of them do thier shows with igbos in mind, because from 31st up most igbos have left Lagos that's why they do shows before 31st, I know someone, Yoruba for that matter who works with hip TV he told me these categorically
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2020
Father Mbaka has lost it.

When you are no longer with God, the consequences can be devastating, he should retrace his steps.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

Kano and Kaduna
If only u know Kano State has the highest number of almajiris and illiterates in the country you won't say this nonsense
if only you knew that Lagos is the most over rated ghetto or slum in Nigeria.
Calabar, Kano, enugu are far cool and serene than the ghetto called Lagos.
Lagos is an abuse of human settlement.
A recipe for painful day to day existence not day to day living.
The fg saw it earlier and ran away.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

grin grin
Shebi your kinsmen just Rob bank. grin
The other one with him mama go chop him gf abodi and roundabout cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Bighead, Ekiti Osun and Ondo na still Village.I bought a full bag of garri 4 months ago in the outskirts of Ondo for 3k and my wife was asking if I stole it! grin

Garri na their only source of livelihood in many yorubavillages.Rubbish!

Your Wife knew what you can do, it's in your gene. grin Easterners don't look at stealing as anything. grin

But my advice is, stay away from stealing. Nigerians will not spare you. You will be mobbed and burned like a Dog. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

these punk asses know the truth but since it consigns igbos they'll never acknowledge it... even their artists most of them do thier shows with igbos in mind, because from 31st up most igbos have left Lagos that's why they do shows before 31st, I know someone, Yoruba for that matter who works with hip TV he told me these categorically

Lol,smart Yorubas are cashing out!
The good yoruba tailors in VI to Lagos Island are billing Igbos and taking in cash.

All this one's wey dey make noise no get Shi Shi for account except hate stored in their bile.

At the end of the day their phones and electronic from Igbo man container grin cheesy
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by engrchykae(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So as Abia, imo, enugu,
is that why your women are selling agbo with a child tied on their back walking the streets of every southeast states?
It makes me wonder who is the father of these kids that are subjected to such abuse.
You people suffer and abuse your women so much.
Ekiti and osun are not better than any southeast states,not even ebonyi.
You southwest is the only region that desperately needs one Nigeria to survive.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Your Wife knew what you can do, it's in your gene. grin Easterners don't look at stealing as anything. grin

But my advice is, stay away from stealing. Nigerians will not spare you. You will be mobbed and burned like a Dog. grin grin

LMAO!
When it comes to stealing SW carry the trophy na.
Bank robbery na Una get am.
Na poverty go make person sell bag of garri for 3k!It's only in yoruba land you see 4th generation family still sharing same old building since 1908 grin grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

individually what tribe has more businesses and companies?? the big markets in east don't contribute?? the so called Lagos which tribe contributes more in boosting its economy?? or do Yorubas have more businesses in Lagos than igbos?? import and export, do Yorubas do more than igbos? alaba, trade fair and others which people deh run there pass mumu Yoruba dunce who doesn't go out will hustle 10mb go to Wikipedia and read rubbish!!!!

Trash.
All tribes do business in all Markets located in Lagos and other parts of the Country.

You are yet to answer my question, what does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:
if only you knew that Lagos is the most over rated ghetto or slum in Nigeria.
Calabar, Kano, enugu are far cool and serene than the ghetto called Lagos.
Lagos is an abuse of human settlement.
A recipe for painful day to day existence not day to day living.
The fg saw it earlier and ran away.
So who made it a slum??
After u guys polluted everywhere for us..
So y didn't u and settle in Kano calabar?? Always rushing down to Lagos at the slightest opportunity. Stay in ur Muddy region and develop it.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:
is that why your women are selling agbo with a child tied on their back walking the streets of every southeast states?
It makes me wonder who is the father of these kids that are subjected to such abuse.

Even here in Abuja dey still hawk that rubbish.
You see their young men with polythene bags preying on unfortunate women and telling them to buy coconut and salt so they can get married angry grin

grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Trash.
All tribes do business in all Markets located in Lagos and other parts of the Country.

You are yet to answer my question, what does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes?
[/s]

And you end up using yoruba gif!!!! cheesy grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.

I asked you, if Lagos boosts economy what tribe has the highest number of businesses that boosts this economy? or is it just the name Lagos that boosts the economy?? all the markets you mentioned what tribe has more businesses!?? you're a dumbo, go to school
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by izubext007: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2020
This Is Why I Love Bishop David Oyedipo Em No Get Time To See Rubish Let Alone Talking Nonsense. Mbaka Should Jst Tell The World Thats He Is Reminding The Supreme Court Cheif Judge That He Should Do D Fullani Style.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So who made it a slum??
So y didn't u and settle in Kano calabar?? Always rushing down to Lagos at the slightest opportunity. Stay in ur Muddy region and develop it.

One naijeria remember?
How can we polute Lagos when an average yoruba no dey clean yansh before he wear him shokoto? grin grin

All the Shiite for Lagos Island no be that lagoon e dey enter? cheesy

Full day light you go see as shitte water dey travel from one gutter to another grin grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by virginchaser(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Ah! ah!
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by igwefivestar(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:
you seem to be more wicked than me
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2020
engrchykae:

So what about your own baby factory products youths Hawking gala n lacaera on the street of Lagos and your ashewo mothers selling pure water and fruit on the streets Kaduna?
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So who made it a slum??
igbos are massive in Kano!!! who polluted Lagos? how many igbos live in those slums una weh deh shiiiiit for nylon troway for drainage system, afonjas na una dirty Lagos
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

I asked you, if Lagos boosts economy what tribe has the highest number of businesses that boosts this economy? or is it just the name Lagos that boosts the economy?? all the markets you mentioned what tribe has more businesses!?? you're a dumbo, go to school

Lagos na no man's land.Guy I don travel Yoruba states well.These people no get shame.A yoruba guy go invite you come wedding for him father house for villa,yet you can make use of a decent toilet if you're pressed.With your atiku or suit of 40k and Louis Vuitton shoe you go enter bush ,match Shiite come out. grin grin

But as an Igbo guy,you go try arrange put the house in other to avoid see finish.Atleast two months to occasions you go send money go home to tidy or pat h some things,but Yoruba no send you o.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

Trash again.
Lagos contributes so much to the Economy and Nigerians from North, South South and the West all contribute to that. People like Dangote, Femi Otedola, Dantata, (just to name a few) are the major contributors to what Lagos has become. Not some Okrika and Spare parts sellers. grin grin grin

Tell me what the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes. grin grin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Aiyk2333:

igbos are massive in Kano!!! who polluted Lagos? how many igbos live in those slums una weh deh shiiiiit for nylon troway for drainage system, afonjas na una dirty Lagos

Them no dey shiit for nylon again,them don upgrade.them dey use pure water now.
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2020
banjo022:

So what about your own baby factory products youths Hawking gala n lacaera on the street of Lagos and your ashewo mothers selling pure water and fruit on the streets Kaduna?

LMAO!
Yoruba women wey Sabi Bleep like rats?!?
Come Abuja government houses and see how married yoruba women sleep around like dogs from one party to another.ALways on heat and for FREE!

Ogbeni you see gala and lacasera, Yoruba women are everywhere in Lagos Hawking it and screaming "COLD PURE WATER, LACASERA MINARASI OWA!" on every nook and cranny.

Even in kaduna self them dey there,selling petty goods and opening very good Amala joint grin
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Aiyk2333: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash again.
Lagos contributes so much to the Economy and Nigerians from North, South South and the West all contribute to that. People like Dangote, Femi Otedola, Dantata, (just to name a few) are the major contributors to what Lagos has become. Not some Okrika and Spare parts sellers. grin grin grin

Tell me what the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes. grin grin
so these three names u wrote are what makes up Lagos economy?? lol you're dumb deep down ur spine.. now that picture was orji kalu observing the Catholic Christ the king
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

LMAO!
When it comes to stealing SW carry the trophy na.
Bank robbery na Una get am.
Na poverty go make person sell bag of garri for 3k!It's only in yoruba land you see 4th generation family still sharing same old building since 1908 grin grin

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by nkwuocha1: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Bighead9:

Atleast the crimes still dey pay us Wella.
I prefer drug trafficking to eating out someone's intestines for peanuts and money that would never come
Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

grin grin
Shebi your kinsmen just Rob bank. grin
The other one with him mama go chop him gf abodi and roundabout cheesy cheesy grin

Trash again.

What does the East contributes to the Economy apart from Crimes and Ashawos? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Campaign Promise - Thebreakingtimes.com / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos) / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.