Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (69766 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by solaugo1: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2020

The governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has said that he was unperturbed about the new year prophecy of the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

The fiery Catholic priest had prophesied that the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019, governorship election in Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, will become the governor of the state this year.

The cleric was quoted as saying, “I don’t know the manner the revelation will manifest but no prophecy has ever been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope. Hope in Imo State. Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He is coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. New leadership will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo. Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma and I empower him spiritually to take over. How, I do not know.”

But the Imo state commissioner for Information, Felix Ebiliekwe, who spoke to our correspondent in Owerri, the state capital on Thursday dismissed Mbaka’s prophecy.

He said that neither the governor nor his aides and appointees were disturbed by the cleric’s prophecy.

Ebilikwe said that apart from Uzodinma coming a distant fourth at the polls, his petitions at the Elections Petitions Tribunal and his appeal at the Court of Appeal against the declaration of Ihedioha as the governor of the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission were “summarily dismissed.”

He expressed optimism that the apex court would equally dismiss Uzodinma’s appeal before it, hence there was no room for fresh evidence and prayers in the appeal.

Ebilikwe advised Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone.

Responding to a question, the Commissioner said, “The governor is not disturbed. The government and people of Imo State are not disturbed. Imo has been liberated and the governor is busy at a very fast pace rebuilding the state.

“Senator Hope Uzodinma’s petition at the court of the first instance, Elections Petitions Tribunal was dismissed. His appeal at the Court of Appeal was thrown out for want of merit. The supreme court will equally do the same because there will not be any fresh evidence to be filed.

“I will suggest to Revd. Fr Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone. Imo is in save hands. The things the governor has been able to do in seven months have shown and is very clear to the blind that Imo is being rebuilt. The governor is not disturbed by the priest’s prophecy.”

https://punchng.com/ihedioha-not-disturbed-over-mbakas-new-year-prophecy-aide/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Switruth: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Na wao.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by xelly: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
APC prophet abi na bet prediction. Oya go and print your slip Mbaka. Imo State has been settled.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Marine54(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
So mbaka are you saying that Imo state were so prosperous under Okorocha abi. Now that PDP is in power, no hope abi... Mbaka is a prophet of doom!!!

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by imiski(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
All this permutations all these prophets and pastors are dishing out to their followers.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by deboysben(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mbaka should be guided with his utterance

All these politicians are devil to dine with

He better go and register as apc member or ever shut up.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nwadiuto247: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
That was how Mbaka told us that one of the northern governors in PDP will win the 2019 presidential election. Today we have Buhari in Aso Rock.

Ihedioha pls ignore him and continueto work.

Work, work and work so that you can prove to Mbaka that you are actually the hope he was talking about,

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by yarimo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by prodigyy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Lmao, Father Mbaka wants Ihedioha to come & pay homage with ghana must go bags but Ihedioha no send.... grin

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by clarocuzioo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Father Mbaka

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by SarakiBukola: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
This Biaf Republic go be Comedy Central. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Onyi2020(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hahaha. OK oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Ndibunna: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Jgoldie: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Lagos has been free of traffic since they all went for holiday in their village

Modified
Look at them on my mentions like ants...so my comments enter una body so?? If you can’t be matured enough handling your political affairs in your region,pls don’t cry in pains when others do it for you

I am a Yoruba girl and I can’t wait for Biafra abeg

Good riddiance,I am in my office come and beat me

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by DIKEnaWAR: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
So this is how low Fr Ejike Mbaka has sunk? Giving false prophesies to those that pay him money like the old prophets of Baal before king Jehoshaphat?

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! The pope must hear this.

37 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by ashawopikin(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Its dat time of the year again

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by jayextra(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jgoldie:
They should just give these people Biafra abeg,enough of all this pdp n apc war in the south east and south south

Blah Blah Blah Blah! grin Afonja in severe pains...keep wailing oh

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Cyberterror: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
I am sure that Ihedinjo has been running helter skelter since Mbaka made this prophesy. Mbaise mangrin EFCC must train their gaze on his movements henceforth as this blood pressure lifting prophesy may cause him to start seeking ways to compromise the judiciary as Imolites await final judgement from the supreme court.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by okeyfrank: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
MBAKA IS AN UNFORTUNATE REV.

HE SHOULDN'T BE NEAR THE CHURCH GOING BY HIS FAKE PROPHECIES LATELY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by spafu(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka the offertory collector.

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by leofab(f): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by helinues: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka uncultured clerics

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Solsix(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

In others words you now confirm that igbo own Lagos

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Bighead9: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2020
This prophecy will pain Biafrans well, knowing that an Aboki party (APC) will rule over them. grin grin grin grin

This prophecy sweet me die. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

you mean the owners of lagos traveled to their village n lagos was no fun anymore now your DUMB ASS might understand why your elders are fighting all they can to make sure BIAFRA DOESN'T HAPPEN.....JUST ONE SEA PORT IN ONITSHA LAGOS WILL BE EMPTY IN A WEEK...and what did you say was your revenue again that's bigger than the whole south east?....IT WILL DROP TO 5%...ALL THE MONEY BEING BORROWED IS TO SAVE YOUR ASSES LUBYING FIRMS AND COUNTRIES....SEEKING SUPPORT AND ALLIES TO MAKE SURE BIAFRA DOESNT HAPPEN....IF ALMIGHTY LAGOS WILL BE LIKE THIS IN CHRISTMAS DESPITE ALL THE HARDSHIP IN 2019 WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NORTHERN STATES....NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE MORE CHALLANGE FACING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.... ITS NOT GOOD GOVERNACE...ITS STOPPING BIAFRA FROM HAPPENING BUT BIAFRA SHALL COME I DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO....IF YOU ALL CAN'T MOVE FORWARD EITH THE REST OF THE WORLD I WOULD....A CONTRAPTION THAT DOESN'T KNOW MINERAL WATER...GOING BACKWARDS WHEN THE WORLD IS MOVING FOWARD

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Somehow nigerians don't understand the reality of NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by igboamakaaa: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgoldie:

Which means that it's the Igbos that own a vast majority the cars and houses in Lagos. Whenever they leave... Lagos gets scanty. And some of your people say Igbos aren't the life of Lagos's economy? They say they aren't the powerhorse behind the development lagos has? Remove the huge population of Igbos from lagos and Ogun, they will be like every other Yoruba state.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2020
I don't care about Ihedioha because I have this feeling that he'll be worse than Okorocha but whoever takes Mbaka serious is gullible. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by ZombieTERROR: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Mbaka is a well known card carrying member of the APc...... Very useless party

It's someone that came third... Abi fourth that will become Governor... Very funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by Niaja4real(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2020
solaugo1:

The governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has said that he was unperturbed about the new year prophecy of the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

The fiery Catholic priest had prophesied that the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate at the March 9, 2019, governorship election in Imo state, Senator Hope Uzodinma, will become the governor of the state this year.

The cleric was quoted as saying, “I don’t know the manner the revelation will manifest but no prophecy has ever been declared on this prayer ground without coming to pass.

“In spite of all that would happen this 2020, there is hope. In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope. Hope in Imo State. Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He is coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. New leadership will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo. Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma and I empower him spiritually to take over. How, I do not know.”

But the Imo state commissioner for Information, Felix Ebiliekwe, who spoke to our correspondent in Owerri, the state capital on Thursday dismissed Mbaka’s prophecy.

He said that neither the governor nor his aides and appointees were disturbed by the cleric’s prophecy.

Ebilikwe said that apart from Uzodinma coming a distant fourth at the polls, his petitions at the Elections Petitions Tribunal and his appeal at the Court of Appeal against the declaration of Ihedioha as the governor of the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission were “summarily dismissed.”

He expressed optimism that the apex court would equally dismiss Uzodinma’s appeal before it, hence there was no room for fresh evidence and prayers in the appeal.

Ebilikwe advised Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone.

Responding to a question, the Commissioner said, “The governor is not disturbed. The government and people of Imo State are not disturbed. Imo has been liberated and the governor is busy at a very fast pace rebuilding the state.

“Senator Hope Uzodinma’s petition at the court of the first instance, Elections Petitions Tribunal was dismissed. His appeal at the Court of Appeal was thrown out for want of merit. The supreme court will equally do the same because there will not be any fresh evidence to be filed.

“I will suggest to Revd. Fr Mbaka to face his spiritual calling and leave politics alone. Imo is in save hands. The things the governor has been able to do in seven months have shown and is very clear to the blind that Imo is being rebuilt. The governor is not disturbed by the priest’s prophecy.”

https://news.assure.ng/ignore-father-mbakas-2020-prophesies-gov-ihedioha-tells-imolites/
All these god of men sef!
Mbaka na senior con head man

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites by edoairways: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Nwadiuto247:
That was how Mbaka told us that one of the northern governors in PDP will win the 2019 presidential election. Today we have Buhari in Aso Rock.

Ihedioha pls ignore him and continueto work.

Work, work and work so that you can prove to Mbaka that you are actually the hope he was talking about,
Mbaka didn't say so

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.