Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? (49004 Views)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by olutop(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2020
KulKid:
it's true but not up to a 100k though! About 80-90k!
in some places 50k some, none at all....Just go and serve your fatherland leave trash for Buhari.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by haibhe(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Though federal govt pays 19800 to everyone, but the state govt pay more to a medical doctor.. In 2012, when I was serving, I worked with the benue state govt with one medical corper; but I was given 5k while the state govt paid the one of medicine 100k.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by JIREN01: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2020
StepTwo:
Minimum wage is 19800 and all Corp members are entitled to not above the minimum wage. Some states chose to pay medical Corp members as high as 150k while others get whatever they get. Some places of primary assignment also reserve stipends for them.
No state gets to pay medical corpers as high as that.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by iaamxavier(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Pls how much are pharmacist paid in different PPA?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by 24kmagic: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol you think because you wasted extra 3 years in school you are special and deserve more allawee e don choke you

Hahaha
Nairaland ooo
Chai
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by perdollar(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Pm
wats pm.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Madlov3: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
We should stop godifying these doctor cadets, as far as I am concern, an Engineer is more important in any society than a doctor.

Ozwor

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by arinzos(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2020
iaamxavier:
Pls how much are pharmacist paid in different PPA?
You seriously Expect someone to Answer you?
Just know your Pay will be Higher than other Corpers but Less than a Medical Doctor Corper.
The amount depends on your PPA
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:
We should stop godifying these doctor cadets, as far as I am concern, an Engineer is more important in any society than a doctor.

Op did not ask a question about who is more important in the society. So, stop talking off point and just answer the question or SHUT UP.

Answer: FG pays every Corper the same.
Then, the PPA pays the Corper doctors as well; most, if not in all cases, what the PPAs pay is much higher than FG allawee.

How much the PPAs pay varies. We have the FG owned hospitals ( teaching hospitals and Federal Medical Centres); we have hospital that are under the Hospitals Management Board (mostly the general hospitals) and lastly military/navy/police hospitals and the likes.

FG owned hospitals generally pay highest while military and the likes pay lowest. What the states pay varies depending on what they think they can afford.
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2020
wrose:

Lol, bro, a doctor graduate is not equal to other graduates. Medicine is a professional course, likewise Engineering and Pharmacy and the list goes on. Professional courses would always be un higher regards to other non-professional courses, that's the simple truth.

Oga go and sit down, when you are done with school you will find out
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Drosonogasta(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
landmark86:
Some organisation will be paying doctor corpers 100k above and nurses 70k above but will prefer paying Engineering corpers 5k.

God will punish such organisation.
Don't u know mech/elect has substitute while human life doesn't?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

God, Priest, Dr that's the other of things... who took ur delivery.. who ensured your APGAR score was a lil bit above average. so that you turn out a child and not a pikin
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by tivta(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

Can you fix the Pistons of an engine while it's still running? Doctors save lives you engineers just make things faster...
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by chiboy1116: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

na nonsense u just Yan now sha .
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Your question isn't really straightforward...FMC lokoja pays 78k

Federal teaching hospitals pay one thing or the other

But definitely if you want to make up to 250k per month ask me how? I did it when I served
baba... u dey do pp during service or MV...?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by tivta(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
landmark86:
Some organisation will be paying doctor corpers 100k above and nurses 70k above but will prefer paying Engineering corpers 5k.

Do engineers save lives? When you need operation do you go to a doctor or engineer?
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by hakeem4(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

I agree that engineers make a nation developed, but you’d need a healthy population to use the infrastructure created by engineers

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by okpalaAnambra: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
perdollar:
wats pm.
An email message
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by okpalaAnambra: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
juniorstar:

baba... u dey do pp during service or MV...?
No do mv oo..I didn't do anything illegal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by emilfischer(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
I would like to know that of Pharmacists too
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by midnighter(f): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
POTUS9ja:
No profession is inferrior. so what will you say about the teacher that taught the doctor. Is he inferior to his student? who should be paid higher?

Again, you might one to argue that a doctor saves lives so their work is more important. I put it to you that a doctor is responsible for a life at a time. But an Engineer who builds the road, bridge or house; even one who is responsible for the electricity in your city.... Such Engineer is responsible for multitude of lives at once.

or should we talk about the bus driver or Pilot?

ALL PROFESSIONS ARE EQUAL .... If you ask me!

Its only natural that some professions should be more prestigious than others. Its part of human nature

The problem is when it makes people arrogant, which is also, unfortunately, part of human nature!
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by jboycrb(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
u11ae1013:

An engineers mistake kills millions
Don't quote me

You are right,they don't talk about us but doctors every time. Electrical, mechanical,computer,civil engrs. Etc. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
landmark86:

I prefer to teach free in a community than to work in an organization that pays 5k as stipends. God punish dem Dan uwarsu
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by juniorstar(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
No do mv oo..I didn't do anything illegal
OK chief
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by cardoso222: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
arinzos:

And your point is?

We can make inquiries directly, without making reference to others. Cheers
Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Engineering in Nigeria is a waste of time, the oil and gas hardly advertise and even if they do 95% goes out to their slots remaining 5% is highly competitive. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? by DaRuud(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
scarffield:
How Much Do Federal Government Pays A Medicine Graduate During NYSC?

Please house.... I heard NYSC pays medicine graduates higher than d regular 19,500...about a 100k....please how true is it??

And is it same for nursing graduates

All corpers collect the same allawee , it depends what the PPA gives as bonus , more money in the cities than villages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.