Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (31632 Views)

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) / We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2020
You have been dating for some time now, everything was going fine, you had all the love, care, affection and attention of your bae/boo and life seems good. Suddenly it seems they are just too busy these days and no longer have time for you. You have complained and brought this sudden change to thier notice but they keep brushing it off with the, “I am busy” excuse. You are crushing on someone, you admire them so much and want a chance to prove it. You have expressed your feelings to them and all you need now is their time, to show them you are not just talking the talk but walking it. However, they seem to be always busy and hardly ever have time for you.

The truth is, they may actually be very busy. Work may be hectic, life may be hard and they are struggling to keep up. There could actually be a lot going on in thier life currently and everything is taking a toll on them. However, no one is ever too busy for what they want or desire. No one is ever busy for twenty four hours in a day. There may be a day or two where things choke up too much that they may not even have time for themselves, but not every day and everytime. Even at that, they can always have a minute or two to get in touch with you and let you know, keep you updated on things so you don’t expect much.

Where one’s treasure is, lies one’s heart. If you are the treasure or they like you and see you as a possible treasure, they will always make time for you no matter how busy they are. Except you are not a priority in thier life or they do not see you as someone who can be. They should always find time to call you, text you and spend time with you, even if it is for a short while. People are busy, but they find time to eat, because it is a priority. People are busy but they find time to bath, brush, wear cloth and make up. Why? Because it is a priority. If you where important to them, they would have found time to “do” you.

If you have found yourself struggling for someone’s attention and affection, then you are probably not as important as you think. If you used to have it, find out why things suddenly changed and try fixing it. If you are trying to get it for the first time, you should try more if you love them. If you have done all you can but they would still not look your way, then you need to swallow the bitter truth and look elsewhere. There is always enough love in the world to go round. What you are struggling to get a little of here, you could have plenty of it elsewhere. Get busy too!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/11/03/they-have-time-they-dont-just-have-time-for-you/

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2020
You nailed it bigman. I don't see, speak or spend time with my girl often...she thinks I am cheating. Me that don't like women sef grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Lamanii22(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2020
justnock:
You nailed it bigman. I don't see, speak or spend time with my girl often...she thinks I am cheating. Me that don't like women sef grin

But I think you should speak with your girl often... Maybe it's just me.. I like it when we speak everyday... It makes me feel like we are connected ...

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by A305: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nobody is too busy for the one they love, you just not all that of priority anymore. It wise not not to stick around as you would be easily manipulated by your busy partner. Just leave or don't bother them no more. Just focus more in your life and probably get that cheap 09 corrolla on my page

38 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Virginsince1996: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
g
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by philips007(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hh

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by myettiallah: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Fhj

1 Like

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Virginsince1996: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
fg
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Humphrizy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Facts only...kudos to the OP... Wehdone Sir

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"9215"19"59 if you need Pure Original Natural Honey... Thank you
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by SouthNigerian: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Right now, I'm too busy to start or sustain a relationship!

WHY?

Because I have lucid dreams,
Dreams to become Rich & Charitable,
Dreams to promote Love and Peace,
Dreams to live a selfless & tolerant life,
Dreams to leave a lasting legacy affecting lives even after my demise.

A man without DREAMS is Walking Dead.
Do You Have A Dream? You are needed to bring your dreams to Reality, Success is not Automatic.

And if you don't have a Dream,
stop chasing clout,
find your Life Purpose & face your Life Squarely.
TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by IMASTEX: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by sanemind2(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
500gb New External Hard drive that contain High definition Movies, all genre both cartoon, action, series, sci-fic etc are available at affordable rate, Hard drive is filled to full capacity at no extra charge check signature for details
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Brendaniel: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
I have made a decision to not force any relationship to work, I have worked so much on self love that I plan telling whoever i marry in future that anyday She feels She is tired of the union She should let me know and I will let her be and would never hold anything against her because life to me shouldn't be full of problems, same reason i would let her pursue all her dreams She had before She married me as long as it doesn't affect our union negatively, At the end of the day we are all different human with different purposes in life and will meet our creator differently just as we came differently.

149 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by abdullahI24: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Initially, I booked a space with hope that I will comment when it hit FP..... now I am making a commentary; this is the reality of life. People tends to create time for things they feel is important and las las nobody knows how it will end and they end up ignoring a goose that will lay golden eggs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by etrange: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
justnock:

And this is a good thing because?

3 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by doggedfighter(f): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Telltale signs
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Egobe: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
justnock:

But you are fooling her?

Why?

2 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by jesusbaby28: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by chigoizie7(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmmm.

If you have dated this wahala type of babes. You will know that you wouldn’t want them to compound your already stressed day.

You will just remember to call or chat them, but the moment you remember that their wahala too much, and that your head is already full with life crisis , you go just lock up.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by dangotesmummy: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin

Awon Yoruba sope eyan tieyanife,Ile e okin jin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Goodgod213: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
It’s better to have time for yourself, save your money, buy land somewhere, and invest in yourself. It will give you hope and encouragement. Forget about ladies. Ladies dump a man that has a pencil Camry and 2 lands elsewhere and go for one with Corolla or muscle living in a rented apartment. If you like give them 30 calls everyday saying you want to check up, ad you day call am, she day call another person way get level pass you. Try not to give them pass 10k if she is not spending the night and also lives in the same state with you.

When I wan fuvvk I control them n give them their change. This year has to be different. Make sure you have something to show before half of this year.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Kbs468(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Àwọn Ọmọ alè já tí jà tí

That's why relationships don't last

Marriages crash

When time, energy, resources, focus and attention are not being devoted to money making proportionately

Instead, Love and relationship affairs are being seen and taken as food needed for survival on daily basis

Hence, The law of Diminishing Returns sets in during marriages including when courting and dating as time goes on.

Bottom line, Don't overwhelm Your partners or be overwhelmed by your partners with LOVE.

Rather, Love, be friends with your partners, and see each others as blood brothers and sisters, Then you will see both of you Last till the end of Time forever in marriages and during relationships teething period-When Dating

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Egobe: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

But I think you should speak with your girl often... Maybe it's just me.. I like it when we speak everyday... It makes me feel like we are connected ...

How do you claim to date someone you don't talk often with,I can't go a day without talking to my woman.

w'll swap Voice Notes on extremely busy days

Single tho grin.... Just saying the right thing to do

5 Likes

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by Apination(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Singing �
Hey hey hey My Friend Time na money o Make you no play with your work, you hear Time na money o Time na money -- Time na money hey Time na money.

Money no be everything but it's necessary. Emotions don't pay the bills, there are times when there's no room for anything but focus and dedication towards one's work which Could be draining, a woman or man shouldn't be demanding for attention at such times but to support their partners. There are times when I'm engulfed in work that I forget to eat, na to carry phone call person na I go come remember undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by uncleck: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
When your partner begin to form busy, know that you've become a history; just move on.

If he/she isn't yet your partner, know that someone more important than you is there.

Should you add more effort to snatch...? Unless he/she worth it, if not, just bounce.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by jayboy112233: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
I change like chameleon...once I am broke... I begin to be busy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When They Don’t Just Have Time For You by psychologist(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
The same reason I ended a relationship on the 31st grin

This is my believe, that goes even beyond this subject matter.

If it is important, we look for a way, if it is not, we look for execuse

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.