Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K (4380 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by musictori: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
This should be the type of vibe we should be taking this year. The kind of girlfriends that are wife materials.

A man shares his excitement with the world what transpired between him and his girlfriend earlier.

According to him, he Jokingly sent her a message that he was broke and without asking too many questions, she immediately transferred to his account N100k.

See post...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-told-his-girlfriend-he-was-broke.html

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by musictori: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
See people funny reactions Here>>>
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by CapitalHYC(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Girl like my girl friend.. If she get she go send.. Babe being real everytime

4 Likes

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by askakim(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
this can't happen in Naija. Naija babes too smart

1 Like

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Some haters will say,she collected it from another man and sent to him...or she is desperately in need of husband.

3 Likes

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by czarr(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
they exist but they are rare, a needle in a hay stack

1 Like

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by czarr(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
Some haters will say,she collected it from another man and sent to him...or she is desperately in need of husband.
lol....this guy
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Heroclitus(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Aside the amount of money she sent, I really feel she's a kindhearted person....Thats a kind gesture, would probably have done to anybody too

But e fit be say na Return on investment(ROI) she send give am sef

7 Likes

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Cholls(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
askakim:
this can't happen in Naija. Naija babes too smart
my brother it happens but its rare
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Geminita1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Happy emasculation.

1 Like

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Tessie01(f): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wife material, good woman
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by lilmax(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Actually had a girl like this

She sent me 200k

2 Likes

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked

Tufiakwa!!!
He should be ashamed of himself.
On behalf of people who know him, I am ashamed of him.

What balls will he have to tell this girl to stop spreading her legs like monkey post for the neighborhood's sugar daddy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by BornToSucced(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
I wonder when God would bless me with this kind of ladies.

I am tired of ‘hello baby have you sent it’ �

5 Likes

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by GOFRONT(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
He wants to make that guy her baby daddy
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Pidginwhisper: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
When, where and how i go take see this kind girl.
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Viciyke00(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Every man dream of such girl but they are only few

Maybe she with one more person
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by MJBOLT: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
another twitter lie,the only thing nigerian girls give their boyfriends is singlet and boxers
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by vanida6: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
another twitter lie,the only thing nigerian girls give their boyfriends is singlet and boxers
lolx grin
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tessie01:
Wife material, good woman
How are you doing lady?
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by WalkerMichael(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
I believe things like this happen in 9ja (although rare)

But I don't believe stories from Twitter.

Folks take clout chasing as a business there.
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by sammycashly: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
ok
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by 24kmagic: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hahaha

NwaAmaikpe don swear say him no go ever get sense for nairaland.

But wait oooo!

Any girl that gives her man money these days is a wife material? Do you know the source of that money?

Na naija girl go carry her hard earned 100k send for boyfriend?

There's more to this than meets the eye
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa!!!

What balls will he have to tell this girl to stop spreading her legs like monkey post for the neighborhood's sugar daddy?

Oloriburuku ni ẹ cheesy grin
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2020
musictori:

This should be the type of vibe we should be taking this year. The kind of girlfriends that are wife materials.

A man shares his excitement with the world what transpired between him and his girlfriend earlier.

According to him, he Jokingly sent her a message that he was broke and without asking too many questions, she immediately transferred to his account N100k.

See post...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-told-his-girlfriend-he-was-broke.html
See better babe ....if na my babe for this corner ehn...
Just whine her say u broke...
Bros just forget it that relationship has also broken
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2020
cheesy

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by LegendaryLover(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2020
wow... she must an angel shocked
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Kingofdsouth: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2020
She might have done it out of generosity,

but most girls will only do it when they know you are rich and can pay back hundred times more. I remember my rich friend in sch, sometimes for fun, he will just start texting girls on WhatsApp that he wants to subscribe but his bank app stopped working or network issue, because those girls know he is rich, less than 10min about 5 girls have sent card oooo
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by backtalkG(m): 3:53am On Jan 05, 2020
the last girl that did this died in 1960

1 Like

Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Lovelife433(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2020
dis guy should be careful, cos dis olosho of a girlfriend is up to something.
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by happybee: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Definitely not naija girl..
There is this girl we dated sometime ago, she asked for anything.
Even on my birthday, without even any gift. She told me she wants to travel, won't I give her anything?
I was like..
Re: Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K by Headlesschicken(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
undecided Twitter n fabricated stories,that app must v been made in China...

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy / Who Also Got A Strange 30k Alert Last Night ? / 100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.