Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy (4380 Views)

How My Uncle Slept With Me On The Day Of My Father’s Funeral / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Justice258: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
A lady has taken to an online platform on the internet to share a sad tale of how her own uncle forcibly made love to her on the day of father’s funeral. Her uncle, whom she identified as Micheal threatened to kill and bury her with the dad if she refuses to allow him to sleep with her.

Read the full post below:

Hello, my name is Faith and the story i am about to tell you about how my uncle slept with me, is a story i would like you to read carefully and learn a thing or two from.

Hello, my name is Faith and the story i am about to tell you about how my uncle slept with me, is a story i would like you to read carefully and learn a thing or two from.

I had an uncle who was my mum brother, his name was Micheal, but i referred to him as uncle Michael. Uncle Michael had always told me he liked me ever since i was 17 years old, and he wanted us to date but I told him I was not interested.

I never told my mum nor my dad about it to avoid issues but uncle Michael didn’t stop disturbing me every time we met. He would promise to take me to school, feed and clothe me properly, but still, yet I said no.

One day the saddest news i had ever heard came to me, my dad died. I cried my eyes out that day because i knew i couldn’t survive without him. Who would feed me?, protect me? and even love me?

I couldn’t believe my ears, they said he died by a car accident while driving to work. The burial arrangements were made and a lot of relatives were surprisingly helpful in providing various things for the burial, so getting the burial done was not a problem.

On the said day of the burial i was in my room dressing up Watch Full Video Here And Continue Reading

1 Share

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Hoojay(f): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Inside life
Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by zara23: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
nawa o
Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nonsense thread

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by onomeabuja: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Nonsense thread
Very nonsense thread angry
Everytin na la-click...God help all this made in China bloggers

4 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by IjebuWarrior: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2020
cool

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by tobechi74: 3:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Tales by moon light

1 Like

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by 444crop: 4:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Folzye(m): 5:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Hungry bloggers grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2020
The legs though well wetin concern me
Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by nyiamfrank: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2020
you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2020
A lady has taken to an online platform on the internet to share a sad tale of how her own uncle forcibly made love to her on the day of father’s funeral. Her uncle, whom she identified as Micheal threatened to kill and bury her with the dad if she refuses to allow him to sleep with her.

I had an uncle who was my mum brother, his name was Micheal, but i referred to him as uncle Michael. Uncle Michael had always told me he liked me ever since i was 17 years old, and he wanted us to date but I told him I was not interested.

I never told my mum nor my dad about it to avoid issues but uncle Michael didn’t stop disturbing me every time we met. He would promise to take me to school, feed and clothe me properly, but still, yet I said no.

One day the saddest news i had ever heard came to me, my dad died. I cried my eyes out that day because i knew i couldn’t survive without him. Who would feed me?, protect me? and even love me?

I couldn’t believe my ears, they said he died by a car accident while driving to work. The burial arrangements were made and a lot of relatives were surprisingly helpful in providing various things for the burial, so getting the burial done was not a problem.

On the said day of the burial i was in my room dressing up sluggishly because i was really sad and still could not bear the fact that my dad was dead, when the door opened it was uncle Michael. We both froze when our eyes met and i could tell he didn’t mean to burst in just like that. But then, he gave a scary smile and started coming towards me, i wanted to speak but he told me to shut up or he would kill me and bury me with my dad.

He asked me to lie down and i did, he satisfied himself seven times and then left me lying there, by the time he left i was weak and tired and couldn’t move, but i managed to get up, clean myself up and go for the burial ceremony.

i have helped paste the whole story....

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by BanevsJoker(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2020
He is your uncle, his name is Michael, but you call him Uncle Michael. Were you supposed to call him anything else? Okay, call him Daddy...Daddy Mike. Rubbish SuperStory.

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by Openbusiness: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Nigerian bloggers and lies na 5 & 6. You guys have bastardized journalism just because you're hungry crooks. 1 trillion years from now I still won't click that link, mtchwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Uncle Slept With Me At The Day Of My Father’s Funeral’- Woman Shares Unhappy by MrCork: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2020
BKsoul:

On the said day of the burial i was in my room dressing up sluggishly because i was really sad and still could not bear the fact that my dad was dead, when the door opened it was uncle Michael. We both froze when our eyes met and i could tell he didn’t mean to burst in just like that. But then, he gave a scary smile and started coming towards me, i wanted to speak but he told me to shut up or he would kill me and bury me with my dad.

He asked me to lie down and i did, he satisfied himself seven times and then left me lying there, by the time he left i was weak and tired and couldn’t move, but i managed to get up, clean myself up and go for the burial ceremony.

i have helped paste the whole story....

hello.
when is the last time u cream yor feet wit vaseline? U dont were slippers?
....& please can u shange yor foto profile, I reallyreally really hattttit(no oofense)
angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Got A Strange 30k Alert Last Night ? / 100gig Mtn Data Giveaway for a set of tasks 50 gig gone come for the rest / Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.