Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno (18239 Views)

Breaking!!! Seyi Makinde Wins As PDP Takes Over Oyo (results) / Pdp Is Taking Over Oyo And Ogun State / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Roon9(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2020
If only they knew

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by oluwamaich(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Seyi Makinde media team over to you

PDP are the poorest most unqualified Administrators ever, Oyo is slowly being taking back to the days of utter chaos

Mr APC
Please, after the massive empowerment of the fire station by Akala during his regime, which other govt have done so much for fire service.

Ain't a supporter of PDP or APC, but don't capitalise on unfortunate situation to spit rubbish.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by itsme01: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2020
kolafolabi:

Paying salaries regularly have impacts to the state economy.. Maybe you should ask the market women and men, artisans and the rest. GSM has barely spent 7months in office..

the same way salaries impact the economy , thats the same way basic amenities also affect the economy... so because he paid 7 months salary, shops should burn without Fire Service responding due to lack of equipment.. now which market would the civil servant patronize? the burnt one
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by kolafolabi(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:

the same way salaries impact the economy , thats the same way basic amenities also affect the economy... so because he paid 7 months salary, shops should burn without Fire Service responding due to lack of equipment.. now which market would the civil servant patronize? the burnt one

Just relax! They will be compensated and the State Fire Service Commander will be sanctioned.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Geo07: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
cool

PDP are the poorest most unqualified Administrators ever, Oyo is slowly being taking back to the days of utter chaos

Throughout the 8 year tenure of your Ajimobi, he didn't buy a single vehicle for the Fire service not to talk of truck. If he had do the needful before he left office, the inferno would have been averted
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by gregyboy(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
princeking2:
Protest + gunshot = Death.

Use your head this 2020.

You live before you protest.

See coward talks you will remain a slave forever

People died for what you are enjoying today i mean almost everything you enjoy today

Be there making coward speech

1 Like

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by BuhariAdvocate: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
You see those working in local government and fire fighter department There's no different. They will come to work 10am they will go back home 12noon.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by zoedew: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Medicine after death! Is it not more important to your Monarch to go around the world with fanfare putting his wealth, wife and wastes on the www than ensuring that public infrastructure in his domain are in good shape. Oyo Bypass has been under construction for ages now.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by ZombieTERROR: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Shame on you my Muslim friend
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by oluwasegun007(m): 7:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Which kind misleading report be this.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Biodex58(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Invite Friends &You Both Get Up To $100
Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done

http://www.fiverr.com/s2/4eda51a44fi
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by chachanga: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2020
duncun:
This is nigeria where you protest for your right and be mate with brutal force..you will be lucky if you don't get the terrorist tag.

And the real unrepentant terrorists get a Govt sponsored vacation, rebranding and soft-landing back into society after years as needlessly cold-blooded genocidal bastarrds, Sai Baba! angry
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by kpompey: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Sweetcollins:
Chai
The real insult upon injury

Inside their room
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2020
Violence is already being unleashed on you!!!

Chukwurah003:

Which stupid revolution. Anyone calling for violence in Nigeria is simply mad.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by itsme01: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

Shame on you my Muslim friend

Shatap my Ibo friend, small opposition wey we dey follow you play you are shouting shame on me...

una go hear am.. opposition is our natural talent
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by WalkerMichael(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2020
what kind of country is this God? killed for demanding your govt does something for you?
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Will u stop running ur mouth on a public platform?
I can only believe your claim if truly u reside in Oyo state.but if otherwise I will advise u to gag ur mouth rag

1 Like

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Chukapage(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
If it was Onitsha now ,they would be like "O a whole Onitsha don't have fire service?" "Asaba fire fighters came to save them" whereas their own nobody or state for the region get one Fire truck grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by mum4dgirls: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2020
this is saddening, the market is quite big, the palace is close by and likewise the figure head fire service station, I hope lapo, seap and grooming money were not involved in festive sales ... it won't be funny, I commiserate with those involved
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
gregyboy:

See coward talks you will remain a slave forever

People died for what you are enjoying today i mean almost everything you enjoy today

Be there making coward speech
Please mention one thing, you have died for.
If you can't, then forever remain silent.
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by ZombieTERROR: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:

Shatap my Ibo friend, small opposition wey we dey follow you play you are shouting shame on me...

una go hear am.. opposition is our natural talent

Nuisance is your natural talent

1 Like

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by xcelentattitude(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:

who is the executive administrator of the state?

that is oyetola presenting fire trucks

Makinde only present propaganda

So in this picture you're seeing truck s

The problem has never been that governors don't present equipments it has always been about the maintenance culture.

Go to schools, unis, polys, you'd see that the equipments provided to make learning easier are not being used just because they don't want to employ more people to man them. In my former school of blessed memory, there are public address systems attached to the walls of the lecture hall.. Guess what they did... They cut the wires. Till date the speakers are lying there but not working because someone was stupid enough to disconnect them for whatever reasons. Now they use mobile Bluetooth speakers.

The bottom line is, sometimes it is not the Government's fault instead it is the fault of those who are supposed to maintain the equipments.

1 Like

Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by gregyboy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
princeking2:

Please mention one thing, you have died for.
If you can't, then forever remain silent.

Yes, I died in my former life for this country lemme not go into details

Really must i die first before i can trash youe stupid comment people who willing to die for a better country ,your insulting them
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Nitrolekzi: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=itsme01 post=85541909] cool

..[/Silly fellow , They were saying A , U re saying B]
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by Raymondrite: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Salary: 17k - 20k
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: Three Die After Protesting Over Oyo Market Inferno by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Chukapage:
If it was Onitsha now ,they would be like "O a whole Onitsha don't have fire service?" "Asaba fire fighters came to save them" whereas their own nobody or state for the region get one Fire truck grin cheesy

But Ogbomosho is part of Oyo state nao and they sent a fire truck to the location.

In the whole Anambra, there is no fire truck to quench the fire incident that occurred.

So why are you comparing things that ain’t comparable?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sirika Restructures NCAA, Sacks Directors / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.