Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (11942 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Dailyhappenings: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
A lady has gone to her official social media page to ask men an interesting question while sharing her photos, she wrote that "am I too much to handle?".

See photos ...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/am-i-too-much-to-handle-lady-shares.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Dailyhappenings: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
See more Sexy Photos Here>>>
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by AstroG: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
One thing must kill a man shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2020
Poor photo shop. Very poor. The lighting is off

3 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by kolafolabi(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2020
AstroG:
One thing must kill a man shocked shocked
people think when you die ontop this lady, you’ll be judged heavily. Not minding it’s the same God that created her and empowered her with the tools to cause death.

I don’t mind dying on this. I’ll die a legend.

11 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Brownhypo: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2020
I am still looking for the said asset

5 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Readonee35L(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Opor
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
A lady has gone to her official social media page to ask men an interesting question while sharing her photos, she wrote that "am I too much to handle?".

See photos ...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/am-i-too-much-to-handle-lady-shares.html

This one sef wen do face like man no go let person hear word.
Person dey grow pass something but some people dont want to have sense. What is this na?

2 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by deewhydoski(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa for Nigerians babe, so u called ur boob and bumbum assets?
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Heroclitus(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Celebrities go just dey fall person hand, Don't know why someone like iheanacho or ndidi no fit see all these ones Marry

Her body is out of the world
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lefulefu confirm specs na im be this grin
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by chukxie(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's a shame some young ladies of this generation have nothing but "assests" to offer. No brains, no ideas. Only yansh, tits and kpekus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
dumo1:
Lefulefu confirm specs na im be this grin
chai!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..imGINE holding this from behind...can u just imagine shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Before you die on her

First my this my 2 items please

Location na Abuja life camp

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by u11ae1013: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Her face like trump wall
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by paix(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
stupidity:
people think when you die ontop this lady, you’ll be judged heavily. Not minding it’s the same God that created her and empowered her with the tools to cause death.

I don’t mind dying on this. I’ll die a legend.
The same God has given you the tools to avert this type of death.
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by robertliam798: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friend be the first 15 client to get connected for free.
360Sugerconnect.
Get a rich sugar mummies, suger daddies
And get paid for you services.
All is takes is to register and make your self Available.
There are lots of Client waiting to be satisfied.

Thanks.
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Ayobami7(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
废话
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by culf: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
I pity some guys.

#Its still the same thing
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by TallPck1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
One nigga somewhere is tired of hitting that shit. na same kitten I bet. na packaging matters.

I have this mifi hacked to work with all Nigeria sim except smile with 3000AMH battery and one extra for sale for any interested buyer.

location is Lagos

call.

2 Likes

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by infogenius(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Dailyhappenings:

See photos ...

Yes she is too much to handle by her parents and guardians.
But Bleep boys definitely, a hell No

1 Like

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by osamz007: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Food don land for one set of people like that
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by flington4550(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Brownhypo:
I am still looking for the said asset
I swear you blind
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Jim2020: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
omg
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by udoakwa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
stupid stinking asset, i pity guys that do worship ass or breasts n be making this bastards loose their senses d more... nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Audio butty
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by Chubhie: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
If she's listed in the Nigerian stock exchange, Her stock will do so well.
Re: "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" by TRADU: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Slayqueen Shocks Her Followers With Nude Video Of Her Ass / Funny Break Up Lines / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.