Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady (2582 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady / "Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by musictori: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
A lady's post which has gotten so much reactions on the internet as she poses and captioned it "I'm not expensive, you're just low budget".

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/im-not-expensive-youre-just-low-budget.html

Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by musictori: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
See more photos Here>>>
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by ghettokid1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sorry for our generation
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by czarr(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am not surprised
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Heroclitus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
These people that seek unnecessary attention sef, are they that starved of attention offline
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Heroclitus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
These people that seek unnecessary attention sef, are they that starved of attention offline?
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by musictori: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Heroclitus:
These people that seek unnecessary attention sef, are they that starved of attention offline?

Lol...ah swear
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by paix(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Women these days are only about money and sex.
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by jnoz23(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Those fallen boobs are low budget sha

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
Heroclitus:
These people that seek unnecessary attention sef, are they that starved of attention offline

I teyu
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Phenomenal16(f): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
The kind of things ppl post on Twitter this days eh...I just off......
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
What is she selling??

What is her specification??
Re: "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady by Harry00(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
She wants me to spend the money her daddy cannot spend on her

(1) (Reply)

Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / 20 Acts And Sayings Of Simps. / Is He Any Different From A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.