Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (9793 Views)

"I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
You think because some guy calls you his girlfriend then you are exempted NO! You think because some simp calls you his wife then you are responsible and different from street wh0res NO!!

The Thot Rule States: If He Has To Spend Money In Anyway On Your Behalf Before He Can Touch You, Then You Are As Simple As The Regular SLUUT!!

This should also be a lesson for every man out there, learn to differentiate the s€x workers from the legitimate girlfriends, don't let a pr0stitute do business with you without you being aware! Be aware of every situation and know who is to be taken serious with!
Treat the wh0res like wh0res and treat the girlfriends like women(although i treat all of them just the same, i mean like wh0res undecided )

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Bigredmachine: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmmmmm It's not easy being a woman... May God strengthen every lady out there who don't prostitute

24 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:
They know
Thats another funny thing

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Bigredmachine: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
By default setting every girl is a prostitute ... Its left for individual ladies to change that settings to the ones they like, so many chose to live on with the default settings... Too bad undecided

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Federalcase(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Oga sir i swear if you dy fight against brokenness like the way you do against women you for get money pass dangote.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:
By default setting every girl is a prostitute ... Its left for individual ladies to change that settings to the ones they like, so many chose to live on with the default settings... Too bad undecided
The default settings is the only settings, nobody changes anything i can assure you!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
Oga sir i swear if you dy fight against brokenness like the way you do against women you for get money pass dangote.
Okponu i will buy your family! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
So some people actually think i'm broke or jobless? grin Omo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Federalcase(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Okponu i will buy your family! undecided
oshey! Big boy please come and buy my family i want to be rich..you don't exist, you're a chimpanzee that fortunately Had a brain damage while jumping from tree to tree. Now that You are aware of your true nature, you choose to hate your mother kind for bringing you into this world..why don't you go public with your nonsense fight and see if you will last a day. You're just a jobless faceless gay.

5 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
oshey! Big boy please come and buy my family i want to be rich..you don't exist, you're a chimpanzee that fortunately Had a brain damage while jumping from tree to tree. Now that You are aware of your true nature, you choose to hate your mother kind for bringing you into this world..why don't you go public with your nonsense fight and see if you will last a day. You're just a jobless faceless gay.
OK!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Federalcase(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
show us the money wey you get. Who know you as a rich man here? Go and hang

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Bigredmachine: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The default settings is the only settings, nobody changes anything i can assure you!

There are ladies(few though) that has never lived their life's with any trace of prostitution ... I know of a girl who is highly brilliant in school, very intelligent... and would not need to take anything from a guy before anything happens between them (if at all)

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:

There are ladies(few though) that has never lived their life's with any trace of prostitution ... I know of a girl who is highly brilliant in school, very intelligent... and would not need to take anything from a guy before anything happens between them (if at all)
Every woman has a price bro, you just have figure out what it is

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
show us the money wey you get. Who know you as a rich man here? Go and hang
Oga you are pained, go and sleep

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Federalcase(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oga you are pained, go and sleep
for a complete brokeass nigga like you to say you will buy my priceless family, of course i will be pained and i will express it to the fullest because am a man. You should go on your knees and worship seun for allowing u to be anonymous here. I for trace your whole generation and ancestors and kill them all... if you are man meet me for mararaba bridge by 10am tomorrow whether i no go kill your spirit join. Gutless .. mararaba bridge dy nassarawa state karu LGA...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Lee99: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
My brother OP I won't even lie what you have said is the unadulterated truth, I can't count how many so called "normal girls" I've smashed with money ranging from 2-5k and most still live with their parents

4 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
for a complete brokeass nigga like you to say you will buy my priceless family, of course i will be pained and i will express it to the fullest because am a man. You should go on your knees and worship seun for allowing u to be anonymous here. I for trace your whole generation and ancestors and kill them all... if you are man meet me for mararaba bridge by 10am tomorrow whether i no go kill your spirit join. Gutless .. mararaba bridge dy nassarawa state karu LGA...
grin grin grin OMO!! grin grin grin SEE COMEDY!! grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lee99:
My brother OP I won't even lie what you have said is the unadulterated truth, I can't count how many so called "normal girls" I've smashed with money ranging from 2-5k and most still live with their parents
Some of them even dey go church regularly undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:
Oya go and wait for me na, but you go need to send transport fare o grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Olatara(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yes you are broke and jobless, if you aren't, you won't waste precious time on stupid threads about women.

Get a life dude.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Palazee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Op nice one

Continue exposing them

Leave all this simps

5 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by radiance26(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
This Op will ended up becoming a difficult husband las las.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by EmekaChiwe: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
Millionaire rules:If the op aren't broke he won't be selling refined redpill e-books.

Or have you you seen a millionaire selling e book online

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Olatara:
Yes you are broke and jobless, if you aren't, you won't waste precious time on stupid threads about women.

Get a life dude.

undecided
Of course what would you say before? A simp is obviously supporting you kind, that should feel very nice undecided Oh and for your info, i can feed your family too smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Palazee:
Op nice one

Continue exposing them
Leave all this simps
Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
radiance26:
This Op will ended up becoming a difficult husband las las.
Aunty who told you i was considering being a husband?? grin grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Millionaire rules:If the op aren't broke he won't be selling refined redpill e-books.

Or have you you seen a millionaire selling e book online

You mean the one i made about 150k from?? Ok o grin Just so you know, i sell courses and i remotely work online, i am more resourcesful than you will ever be! Simp grin

9 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Palazee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Abi grin
Yes na,
Na them dey make women feel say gold dey there p*ssy

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Stupidquestions: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmmm It's not easy being a woman... May God strengthen every lady out there who don't prostitute
You are a fouoolish white knight. Why not disprove his theory with points and reasoned argument than this sentimental inconsequential piece of shit u typed
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Palazee:
Yes na, Na them dey make women feel say gold dey there p*ssy
grin grin
Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by Rickmann: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Federalcase:

Forget the dude bro, you pass the levels...this is what happens when parents give their kids phones and data.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Stupidquestions:

You are a fouoolish white knight. Why not disprove his theory with points and reasoned argument than this sentimental inconsequential piece of shit u typed
Chill man! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.