Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Da Peeping Toms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Da Peeping Toms (8054 Views)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / I Caught My Girlfriend Peeping My Younger Brother / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Peeping Toms by asshunter(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2007
Have you been a "Peeping Tom" before? 

Have you been a "victim" of being peeped?  What did you do?

Invasion of privacy is a "crime"
Re: Da Peeping Toms by NymphoQin(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2007
if i see an act or acts that qualify me as a peeping tom then i will look  grin. If i happen to be the one being spied on then i will give a good show wink does that answer your question? grin *there is a Viewer in all of us*

1 Like

Re: Da Peeping Toms by iice(f): 3:57pm On May 28, 2007
lipsrsealed grin grin lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Da Peeping Toms by NymphoQin(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2007
yeah like that girl up there tongue
Re: Da Peeping Toms by samsilo(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2007
When i was in University our rooms had this windows that were above the doors.Guy would often get a seat and place it in front of the room to watch other guys have sex when their babes came visiting,I mean like 4-6 guys taking turns.
Funny thing is the guy in the room sometimes knew and did not mind. smiley smiley
Sad thing was the poor girls were ignorant of the whole show cry cry
Re: Da Peeping Toms by IBDat(m): 6:34pm On May 29, 2007
For me it was my next door neighbour - Her room was just directly opposite mines and the double windows allowed a very clear picture of the whole room especially bedroom and dressing table. The only disturbing matter was that the next door neighbour had younger bros and sis who were constantly around ours needless to mention they were close family friends. Everyday after school she will pick them up at times feed them and then post them to ours, my parents wondered why, but i knew that it was coz he boyfriend was coming over for a quicky grin Also how i found out that my big bro was also hittin it wen he was back from school - although he too late found out, as i was blackmailing him grin
Re: Da Peeping Toms by bgees(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2007
i was, thats was when  i was in secondary school. we used go thru thick forests , to peep through the walls of the girls' hostel.what encouraged us  was that d wall was very near their bathroom.we coined the word  '' geography'' for it.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by frank316(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2008
Peeping can be very intersting, until you are caught, but you have to be smart about it. No doubt it is a shamfull act that so many people cant deny being involved in.
i am a victim and i have my victims.
once in the compound i used to live i discovered a channel through which i can see any body bathing from the toilet. i must confess that i had the best time of my life. i peeped every girl in the compound and decided whose body is good to peep and whose body is not.
all i have to do is to wait for you to go and take your bath and then i go to toilet, and give myself a free live Blue movie, some where intrestingly beautiful,
i even watch some guys shag their babes in the bathroom.
but i noticed one married lady who also peeps from my hole, i caught her once peeping me and i loved it
wow, some stupid things we do.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by wahala2007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2008
bgees:

i was, thats was when i was in secondary school. we used go through thick forests , to peep through the walls of the girls' hostel.what encouraged us was that d wall was very near their bathroom.we coined the word '' geography'' for it.maybe thats why GOD punished me and i had to forcefully study geography at te university.

LMAO
you should have coined medicine rather than geography.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by bigfather(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2008
Can be so embarassing when you are caught .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Da Peeping Toms by bawomolo(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2008
i was a peeping tom back home in nigeria. my folks lived in a storey building and the faceme-i-faceu apartment besides us had an open roof bathroom. let's just say, i had a handful of peeing sessions. grin grin grin
Re: Da Peeping Toms by TheSly: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I have done it before Ooo back in school days. . .
First it was me and me friends! tongue
We used a mirror to do the trick with our sexy English teacher. . . . tongue
Our Thomas got erected for more than 1hr cheesy it was amazing. . . cheesy

Same thing in the library!. . cheesy
There was this pretty girl i was trying to woo but she was playing hard to get!. .
Then later my social study teacher came in and drove us out of the library. . . We didn't do anything as i posed as if i was reading. . .

Later to discovered that my teacher was 'smashing'' this babe so i managed to see the 2 full option air bag of the babe! tongue
Same thing at Osama's place!! . .his real name is not Osama. . .just a nick name. . . grin

I have done lots of it Ooooo. . . .May God forgive me!!!! cool
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2008
Sly. You are very disgusting,you know that?
Re: Da Peeping Toms by omega25red(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2008
i peeped a uni guy who brought his girlfriend home so he could screw her . It was so funny because he begged and begged and begged for her to let him screw her but she refused and he kept begging and some what forced his way into her pants (not despoil) after he finished in about 30 seconds, the girl started to cry me and my best friend in those days uche just ran out side and couldn't stop laughing
Re: Da Peeping Toms by TheSly: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2008
morenike09:

Sly. You are very disgusting,you know that?
Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap!!
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2008
LOL!!
No give me laugh sly. lol
Re: Da Peeping Toms by bluehorizo(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2008
i used to watch a free show from the next house from where i lived in school. it was a girls hostel and the girls were not even bothered if anyone was seeing the "agbalumos" because they always leave the windows opened and the lights on at night and i think they were nudists grin grin

Past experience are sometimes interesting wink wink wink
Re: Da Peeping Toms by yme5: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap!!
God Bless You! kiss cheesy
Re: Da Peeping Toms by TheSly: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2008

God Bless You! kiss cheesy
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Da Peeping Toms by holythug(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
they need to go blind
Re: Da Peeping Toms by cybersleek(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2008
Way back, when i was in Uni, it was a very interesting past time for me and my room mates then in the quarters where we lived. And we even had a very interesting name for it. "Eye service".
Re: Da Peeping Toms by desodgi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
done it before and also once a victim, back in the dayz when bobo's still dey Uni back home. . . .its very funny and almost all dudes in my block fell a victim,we do call it "wine tapping" but in yoruba expression. . . .good old dayz grin
Re: Da Peeping Toms by hammers(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
I was once a peep addict.
I just looooooooove peepin grin
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2008
when i was in UNILAG
there was a hole in one of the walls between newest halls 1 and 2
na there we dey go look free film.
we called it CHANNEL O.
dont know if it still exists
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Zandra1(f): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2008
See their faces cheesy. Yes am talking to u, u and yes u, infact all o' y'all. Imagine what y'all would've told your parents if as y'alls peeping session was going on, a block or a tree branch fell on any of y'alls neck and broke it cheesy. LMGAO cheesy. By the way, the stories were funny.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Lady2(f): 3:56am On Apr 02, 2008
ROTFLMBAO!!!!!!

I've peeped, but don't know if I've been a victim. In the Uni we just sneak into the dormitories, this was back in the day. The guys were glad to show it all, so no need to peep.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2008
Yep I've peeped. Not my fault tongue, my neighbour used to take his bath at the back of his house.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by micklplus(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2008
the peepers and the peepors ! cheesy
Re: Da Peeping Toms by begood1: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2008
seems like the guys do more of the peeping then the babes
Re: Da Peeping Toms by version1: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
bennygee:

when i was in UNILAG
there was a hole in one of the walls between newest halls 1 and 2
na there we dey go look free film.
we called it CHANNEL O.
dont know if it still exists

Bennygee, my guy. So you also watched CHANNEL O. Mehn, CHENNEL O was fun. I had a friend who never misses it.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by boomii(f): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2010
Look at all the peeping Toms in da house,so annoying angry angry

I was a victim in boarding school and it wasn't a funny experience cos it was massive peeping.

Guys had to climb our hostel roof just to peep,anyhow had a good laugh when I had my payback.
Re: Da Peeping Toms by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2010
Been a victim. I remember back in secondary school. Some foolish boys created a spot on the fence of the girls hostel. The fence was just opposite the girls bathroom. As senior students we loved to have our bathes outside the bathroom on a large pavement because the bathroom was sometimes really stuffy. Also the cool breeze outside while taking a bath made it a better choice.

One day while having our bathes and chatting away, one of the girls noticed a pair of eyes and heard giggles. She walked close to the fence and discovered that there was a large hole in the fence. Through the hole you could actually see the other side of the fence. Obviously when the boys weren't peeping they smartly disguised the hole with sticks and bush leaves so no one would have known it was a hole.

She started screaming. You needed to see all of us scrambling for our towels. Even though the school authority blocked the hole, I don't think anyone ever had their bath outside the pavement again no matter how stuffy the bathroom was.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? / Checkout These New Realistic Life-like Sex Dolls making waves in spain / 'I Had Sex With My Husband's Friend And Father-inlaw '- Woman Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.