Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

S*xtape Of Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley A “demon” Leaks (18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*xtape Of Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley A “demon” Leaks (18+ (2353 Views)

Marlians Dig Out Sex Video Of Pastor That Called Naira Marley A Demon{watch} / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S*xtape Of Apostle Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley A “demon” Leaks (18+ by Bigbamzz: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2020

Nigerian man, Lekki Pastor, Apostle Chris Omashola who prophesied about Naira Marley saying he is a demon, Satanic and must repent before it is too late.

We could recall, Apostle Chris Omatsola, who was in a viral sex video with[b] Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho[/b], has revealed that there are more sex videos, than the one posted online.

He said,

“Princess and I had more than 10 sex tapes of ourselves on our phones as she enjoyed filming sex.

“Honestly, the sex-tapes were recorded sometimes in October 2017. She was holding the camera in some and I held the camera in others. We were both aware but we never knew it would go viral.”

Watch and download one of the videos in thw link below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/sextape-of-apostle-chris-omashola-that-called-naira-marley-a-demon-leaks-18-video/

(1) (Reply)

American TV Reporter Accidentally Films Her Husband Naked In The Shower (video) / My Girlfriend Lift Me Because Of Money / If You Want To Live Long, Avoid 'Entitled' girls from Poor Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.