Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (36005 Views)

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Local man is tired of failure.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Good riddance! Enough of nonsense!
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by anonimi: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2020
midolian:
And Kwankwaso has performed as a retired politician grin grin grin

Wailers, we still have 3years and some months to go. How Una dey? grin

How has barawo bubu performed in governance?
Governance should matter to the REASONABLE masses not the politics of looting done by the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10674208_fbimg1575410442809_jpegf75ff7767270e6044c5833cd9b8e9d7a

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by johnisaola(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Up kwankwaso 2023,he is the right person
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by anonimi: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by anonimi: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2020
johnisaola:
Up kwankwaso 2023,he is the right person

Can you please explain why he is the right person?
By what percentage did he reduce almajiris in his eight years as governor? Schools built, teachers employed etc?

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy This is serious.And this is the same failure the SW said is the sweetest thing after Alice bread? Guess he never expected this when he was chanting sai baba then? A bad market remains a bad market hence a failure remains a failure.
Sometimes I feel pains whenever I see comments like this generalizing a region because of politics.

Do you know that most South Westerners voted against APC in the last elections even when their son cane out as VP?
If we go by your logic on region, is it every voter from your region that voted against APC?

Sentiments destroy the ability to reason properly and you have shown that over and over again.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2020
ToT
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2020
angry angry angry shocked angry.it shall not be well with that useless hopeless worthless gworo nunu shipping called cowhari.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by japhetanthony(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2020
How that one take concern us.....
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by farouk2much(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
If you like name him Ganduje kwankwaso Lamido... none of them would be president of this country.. useless father and son
thank God you no mention elrufai coz you want him as president abi
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2020
grin
anonimi:

How has barawo bubu performed in governance?
Governance should matter to the REASONABLE masses not the politics of looting done by the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10674208_fbimg1575410442809_jpegf75ff7767270e6044c5833cd9b8e9d7a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by allthingsgood: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy This is serious.And this is the same failure the SW said is the sweetest thing after Alice bread? Guess he never expected this when he was chanting sai baba then? A bad market remains a bad market hence a failure remains a failure.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by mechanics(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2020
He will still change the name again.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
BlackSeptember:
The northerners have nobody they will call leaders apart from thieves and illiterates like buhari

Period!
This is what I keep telling my friends, even till this morning.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Thonee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
By the time Rabiu Kwankwaso messes up you'll still have to perform another ritual to change your son's name again.
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by K0y3: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
How come nobody noticed the red cap? Obviously the father of the boy belongs to the kwankwasiyaa group (red cap movement) created and lead by no one but rabiu kwankwaso himself. So it is understandable and quite clear why the name was changed from buhari to kwankwaso.

Islie:
Gombe man changes son’s name from Buhari to Rabiu Kwankwaso, says Buhari has failed as President

https://tribuneonlineng.com/gombe-man-changes-sons-name-from-buhari-to-rabiu-kwankwaso-says-buhari-has-failed-as-president/

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
If you like name him Ganduje kwankwaso Lamido... none of them would be president of this country.. useless father and son
But why the thing pain you like this, it's comical, I expected people to be laughing but you took it so serious like ur life depend on it
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Joseph08(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
So because Buhari has failed them abi!!!
Nigeria is Government of the North, by the North and for the North.

Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by kenny160: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ode...na anus dem dey take reason
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by rexandyke(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
ofioh:
Buy affordable UK used laptops with 100% warranty
this same picture that I have been seeing all over facebook......
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by digitaltrades: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
midolian:
And Kwankwaso has performed as a retired politician grin grin grin

Wailers, we still have 3years and some months to go. How Una dey? grin

Brain block Hailer, may God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles Nigeria. Amen
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Thithi1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate �‍♀️
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
chichar1:
[s]pls teach me how to cancel comments, I like the way you just cancel that Zombie comment.
[/s]
quote me to see how i do it
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Zangazanga:
Local man is tired of failure.
Local man advises local man to commit suicide
Re: Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 09, 2020
chichar1:
[s]pls teach me how to cancel comments, I like the way you just cancel that Zombie comment.[/s]

Highlight the comment you want to cancel; then click on s and it's done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election / Tunde Braimoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.