Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) (3164 Views)

Babcock University New Released Sex Tape Scandal / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / Kim Kardashian Debunks New Released Sex Tape With Old Ex Boyfriend, Ray J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) by universaltv: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Apostle Chris Omashola has reacted to the backlash he has received since revealing his 2020 Prophecy in which he said God told him that Nigerian singer, Naira Marley is “demonic and Satanic and should repent now before it is too late.”

Apostle Omashola went viral some time ago after a viral video featuring him and a certain lady leaked online.

Naira Marley saw the clergyman’s prophecy and in his bid to get back at him, shared a screenshot of the video that was posted online.

Apostle Omashola has now reacted to the backlash. In an exlusive interview with LIB, Omashola said the viral video issue is a thing of the past and that God has since forgiven him and he has been restored into full time ministry.

Watch the Viral 18+ Video HERE

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/my-viral-video-issue-is-in-my-past-and-i-have-been-forgiven-by-god-apostle-chris-fires-back-at-naira-marley/

Re: Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) by universaltv: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Watch the Viral Sex Video ==> HERE

Re: Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) by universaltv: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gbasgbos
Re: Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) by universaltv: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. / Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature / What Was It Like When You Got Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.