Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) (1210 Views)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by Kemistblog: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
I was in a bus travelling to bayelsa two months ago when this conversation about ladies came up and this man smile and started his life story.

“I am a high way bus driver who do sleep at home at most three times a month.
I have been married to this girl for 3 years now with no kid. I’ve been the one paying the bills for everyone every since but my wife wouldn’t appreciate instead she keep going around sleeping with men outside

Also Read: I Took An Oath To Avoid Shame And Now I Am Found Guilty, What Should I Do (Read My Full Story)

I started noticing this change every since she started complaining about my job when she knows it’s my source of income. I tried to explain things to her but she keep fussing me to quit the job and look for another thing doing. This normally cause problem on phone each time we speak on phone.

My friends keep telling me that she doesn’t love me cos everyone woman suppose to support her man in whatever he’s doing so I was carried away with what they were saying so i kept on with my job without reasoning my wife again.

This continued until one day when I visited house cos my bus had small issue which I want to take to the mechanic for repair the next morning. The next morning I went to the mechanic and the fault was not what the can finish on time. I waited at the mechanic workshop till 1 o’clock in the afternoon and there was no need going to work again so I decided to go back home to rest. When I got home my door was open so I entered but didn’t see my wife.

Also Read: Should I Leave His House Empty-Handed After Serving Him For Ten Years (Read My Story And Advice)

After few hours I started hearing my wife’s voice inside my neighbors room so I had to check through the window, I was shocked when I saw her coming out of my neighbor's room sweating and When I demanded for an explanation for what I saw, that was when she started blaming me for what happened so I became very angry that I had to send her back to her parents.”

I started laughing inside the bus after his story and everyone started asking me if the story was funny which I said yes and the demanded to know what was funny about the story and I said

“It all your fault Mr Man, every woman needs her man closer to her, every woman needs someone to talk to, every woman needs to feel the warmth of her man, every woman needs someone to look at her eyes and tell her “I LOVE YOU” Always, every woman needs her man's touch every night if possible, and now which one did you offer her?? “ there was absolutely tranquility inside the bus.

I now advised him to make adjustments to his work or even change his line of business if he must enjoy his family again. He promised me he was going to call back his wife and do exactly as I said.

He called me on phone two days ago telling me how my advice have changed his life and also to share it to the world for them to see why every man needs to be by her woman always.

Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by uzedo1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
undecided
Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by extremelygolden: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
shocked
Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by Sotrue1234: 3:33am On Jan 09, 2020
You have done well
Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by yvesboss(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2020
Imagine what if he doesn’t have a job and decided to touch an hungry wife every night? Imagine the disaster

In my opinion there is no formula for these things, just pure luck to find who understands and supports your hustle thats all

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by ezugegere(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2020
Women are so mean. You can't please them. You can't satisfy them.
Re: This Is Why Every Man Need To Be Close To His Wife (true Life Story) by culf: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Anyone that want to cheat will cheat no matter what.

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" / Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. / Sex Is Not A One Way Traffic. Experiment Different Positions: Pst Funke Adejumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.