Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Holy ghost - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holy ghost (6419 Views)

Holy ghost batism / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holy ghost by najib632(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
LOLZ ..ever since ladies around likens penis as "SugarStick" on men's side(their assumptions) since then I always have those imaginations when seeing my fellowladies with dicks in balls or clubs , including Nigerian babes
Dubai is a free nation though ,the Nigerian babe who acquired a dick is from Imo state , She is rich though
Changing your creation is a major sin. It is among the 4 promises of the devil that Allah informed us of in the Qur'an. Save yourself from corruption...
Re: Holy ghost by nlPoster: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
don't tell them , and don't mingle with their stupidity , if u aren't in Nigeria stay put ,if u are find ur way!

Honestly, I feel like crying when I think about my people Nigeria. cry I keep wondering which way, this is really bad.

Everything including Nigeria is in God's hands o.
Re: Holy ghost by Adaibeku(f): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
manGODDED:
my Guy.. you think say I be ordinary person ba? Just cuz na internet you think say you fit do anyhow and nothing go sup abi? You go die before February . I don tell you so. Na accident go kill you and your head with the white sawdust inside go burst come out. Watch!!!

What is it ? So much hatred in you ! How dare you curse her , Eeh u dey craze abi na madness? Ukwa dagbukwa go ebe ahu
Re: Holy ghost by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
omale88:
husbandsnatcha your atitude no dey hide, by the way how is dubai and wettribing culture?seems like dubai is your new base? And oh do those ladies have testicles?
...Wait are you calling me a LovePeddler or what? shocked I don suffer hmmmmmmmmm!
and Am not rekhina FYI!
....... Edited . cheesy define wet-trib
Re: Holy ghost by Ernesthugo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
they said the money(tranny fee ) is running in millions ,so am not doing it dear
i love u,it a thing of a mans mind we get distracted by boobs and ass hence the sex thinking looms only an impotent dnt worry abt it,so please gv room 4 hapines and love would find u.
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
omale88:
husbandsnatcha your atitude no dey hide, by the way how is dubai and wettribing culture?seems like dubai is your new base? And oh do those ladies have testicles?
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Yoruba dick dey hungry that girl.
Craw craw infested dick

1 Like

Re: Holy ghost by manGODDED: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Adaibeku post=85644613] your generation is doomed for life, agbaya. There don use you do ritual you no know. If you doubt me go confam am cheesy walking corpse cheesy
Re: Holy ghost by frozen70(f): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
Op, sorry u are a lady, the thing is that, what we enjoy is unexplainable, it feels so good and the sensation is heavenly, though I won't advice u to have a dck, its a bad thing u are a victim of circumstances.

Women fell too, just that she has not been fortunate to get a guy that will help her get the feelings
Re: Holy ghost by zexy2030(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
This has bothered me 4 years and I have to lee it out ,
Ladies do have dick that's affirmative no doubt , my friend(club friend actually) here in Dubai acquired one on December 23 ,but kept mute on me As if ..... angry

At least let me feel what guys feel within their groin that always make them restless about sex ,"Imagine how messed up my Dashboard(Dm) is"
but you have one already, if u don't have it, you can't enjoy sex, women should be envied they have both dick and pussy, that's why they enjoy bisexual, but men only that thick/long stuck spongy meat, which is erect when pumped with blood from the heart, the clit is what makes you enjoy sex 10x much more than the men.
Your clit. Is a female penis with an inward extension about 3inches inward called the GSPOT.
The feeling you get when your clit is being sucked and stroked and fingered rightly sametime, is same we feel when we penetrate you, when massaging your moisty pussy walls, your moans gives us excitement and strokes our ego that we are men. The cum is the sweetest feeling, it's similar to a lady whose squirting is genuine after a deep pressure applied on her Gspot.
Men are restless for sex because each woman they Bleep is an achievement to them especially when the woman is weakened by their sexcercise.
Contrary to a lady's opinion about being fvcked by multiple dicks..she feels like a bitch. But men's increased body counta gives them pleasure of feat.
Now for you having a dick is a decision that you need to take carefully...as it's not reversed.
Note: I doubt if u can impregnate another woman, as you can legally marry a woman like yourself.
2. Men have erection every morning, the day u don't have it, u may suffer from erectile dysfunction which will cost you more fortune to correct than $30k dollars.
Your reproductive system being rearranged doesn't not change your internal female chemistry nature has designed you to be.
Anyways make a decision, considering your looks at 60.
Re: Holy ghost by Adaibeku(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
zexy2030:

but you have one already, if u don't have it, you can't enjoy sex, women should be envied they have both dick and pussy, that's why they enjoy bisexual, but men only that thick/long stuck spongy meat, which is erect when pumped with blood from the heart, the clit is what makes you enjoy sex 10x much more than the men.
Your clit. Is a female penis with an inward extension about 3inches inward called the GSPOT.
The feeling you get when your clit is being sucked and stroked and fingered rightly sametime, is same we feel when we penetrate you, when massaging your moisty pussy walls, your moans gives us excitement and strokes our ego that we are men. The cum is the sweetest feeling, it's similar to a lady whose squirting is genuine after a deep pressure applied on her Gspot.
Men are restless for sex because each woman they Bleep is an achievement to them especially when the woman is weakened by their sexcercise.
Contrary to a lady's opinion about being fvcked by multiple dicks..she feels like a bitch. But men's increased body counta gives them pleasure of feat.
Now for you having a dick is a decision that you need to take carefully...as it's not reversed.
Note: I doubt if u can impregnate another woman, as you can legally marry a woman like yourself.
2. Men have erection every morning, the day u don't have it, u may suffer from erectile dysfunction which will cost you more fortune to correct than $30k dollars.
Your reproductive system being rearranged doesn't not change your internal female chemistry nature has designed you to be.
Anyways make a decision, considering your looks at 60.

Zexy2030 wanna have a clit lol

deny it! grin
Re: Holy ghost by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Wait are you calling me a LovePeddler or what? shocked I don suffer hmmmmmmmmm!
and Am not rekhina FYI!
....... Edited . cheesy define wet-trib
lol you sound alike and besides rekhina didn't deny not being you, last we chat you said there was a woman you were seeing in dubai secretly, rekhina also is in dubai, its hard to find 2 different people that sound exact, wettribing,(pucy rub against pucy ) first heard it from you , anyways been a while happy new year
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
omale88:
lol you sound alike and besides rekhina didn't deny not being you, last we chat you said there was a woman you were seeing in dubai secretly, rekhina also is in dubai, its hard to find 2 different people that sound exact, wettribing,(pucy rub against pucy ) first heard it from you , anyways been a while happy new year
Who dosent wanna be husbandsnatcher ! I am her abeg grin grin
Re: Holy ghost by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina post =85656802:
Who dosent wanna be husbandsnatcher ! I am her abeg grin grin
lol how dear you test my genius, lol grin grin grin been a while, trouble woman lol
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
omale88:
lol how dear you test my genius, lol grin grin grin been a while, trouble woman lol
Do you know me
Re: Holy ghost by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Do you know me
whats your scare? Im not a snitch.you know.
Re: Holy ghost by zexy2030(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Adaibeku:

I'm okay with my 7incheslong 5.5inches thick sugar stick, a clit is 3cm long(3/4) inches . it's not fat enough to pleasure any woman. Sex is about men's ego n pride.
If you want to attack a man and make him have low self esteem. Tell him he has a small dick...clit is not huge enough to scatter ur brain/womb and send u to cloud nine.

Zexy2030 wanna have a clit lol

deny it! grin
I know you wish u had 12inch dick too to punish ur female folks, right?
Re: Holy ghost by kiddkash(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Ladies do have dick that's affirmative no doubt , my friend(club friend actually) here in Dubai acquired one on December 23 ,but kept mute on me As if ..... angry

At least let me feel what guys feel within their groin that always make them restless about sex ,"Imagine how messed up my Dashboard(Dm) is"
so you are saying you don't want to be fvcked, you want to do the fvcking?

1 Like

Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
kiddkash:

so you are saying you don't want to be fvcked, you want to do the fvcking?
I have changed my mind since I can't retain my pussy with dat!
Re: Holy ghost by kiddkash(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rekhina:
I have changed my mind since I can't retain my pussy with dat!
so you want a d!ck and a pvssy, damn! do be greedy at least leave one for me tongue
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
kiddkash:

so you want a d!ck and a pvssy, damn! do be greedy at least leave one for me tongue
Us doctors can fix that but ur milli dollars will say
Re: Holy ghost by Ernesthugo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rekhina:
they said the money(tranny fee ) is running in millions ,so am not doing it dear
hey darl im in UAE,Lets connect please.
Re: Holy ghost by Ernesthugo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Rekhina:

full fleshed lesbian
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ernesthugo:
full fleshed lesbian
And so grin
Re: Holy ghost by Ernesthugo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rekhina:
And so grin
make we meet and greet for Dubai na
Re: Holy ghost by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rekhina:

I don't know how to advise u but the truth is I love shemales. And having a good dicck feels good.
Re: Holy ghost by MetaPhysical: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rekhina:

It looked like you had been lonely in my one month and half absence.

You freak! I told you come get this dick....but you keep running away.

Come here...come and get it! grin
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

It looked like you had been lonely in my one month and half absence.

You freak! I told you come get this dick....but you keep running away.

Come here...come and get it! grin
stop maltreating me Harvey tongue
Re: Holy ghost by MetaPhysical: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rekhina:
stop maltreating me Harvey tongue

If i catch you....

Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 1:37am On Feb 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

If i catch you....
So you still aren't scared of me Harvey?
Re: Holy ghost by MetaPhysical: 2:36am On Feb 09, 2020
Rekhina:
So you still aren't scared of me Harvey?

Ahh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / If A Lady Brings This To The Table Won’t You Eat It ?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.