Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Holy ghost - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holy ghost (6427 Views)

Holy ghost batism / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

Re: Holy ghost by Dollarheist: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
The surgery is irreversible
Majority of trans end up being traumatized later in life and some commit suicide
Whatever you are going through in life just believe in God and destiny its gon get better
Things will never be the same thats just the way it is

Modified- can you have a child of your own after that surgery
Re: Holy ghost by vicmac09(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Rekhina post=85618796]This has bothered me [i]4 years and I have to lee it out ,
Ladies do have dick that's affirmative no doubt , my friend(club friend actually) here in Dubai acquired one on December 23 ,but kept mute on me As if ..... angry

At least let me feel what guys feel within their groin that always make them restless about sex ,"Imagine how messed up my Dashboard(Dm) is"

Wow! You look like someone with great exposure
I have no interest in your post, I'm just impressed by your intelligence.
Good luck. Hope you get the money needed and a good doctor.

Re: Holy ghost by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Am talking about " Is smallish in nature not only that it works only for a minute, then ....pruuuuuuuuuuuuuh that's it hahahaha haha grin cheesy ,..............
U are only strong at insulting me and few igbos like gandoll.ar 6 in dat ur cursed political section ,that's all ur only prowess
Can you deny?

That’s what I’m saying. You said it’s smallish in nature and I’m tryna tell you to come and test it to see how mighty I am down there.

Forget about this Nairaland anonymity, if you see me in real life you will be wetting your panties. A cute tall guy with a huge weapon underneath.

Well, today I come in peace so let’s maintain that tempo.

By the way, are the thesame as that AdaIbeku? She just cursed me now and I’m trying to see how to deal with her online right now!
Re: Holy ghost by Martinez39(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
shuuu.. shocked

HIGH testerone kwa? Abegi stop that ur stupid Ubunja redpill chest beating b4 I knock u off spiritually in that ur colour bed!
Uneducated crazy woman.

Listen Men gat no high testostetrash abi na wetin u call am
OLODO RABATA. Ignorance is a disease. sad

grin tongue

Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=vicmac09 post=85625478][/quote]No dear

cry cry can u raise a fund on my behalf honey kiss smiley we can share it accordingly
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Martinez39:
Uneducated crazy woman.

OLODO RABATA. Ignorance is an disease. sad

grin tongue
Legendhero u are there and someone is insulting your -in law , that's y I have a rethink about marrying a yorubaman ,see how he curses ur iyawo -in law n u are busy eating ewedu
Use ur badmouth and bring the redpill idiot to his knees already

Don't worry I will enter Nigeria next month, I hope Lagos is safe ,just use ur filthy mouth n curse him to death

Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dollarheist:
The surgery is irreversible
Majority of trans end up being traumatized later in life and some commit suicide
Whatever you are going through in life just believe in God and destiny its gon get better
Things will never be the same thats just the way it is

Modified- can you have a child of your own after that surgery
Love !

Just come to Dubai niteclub and see how those ladies brag with their pussy and dicks , God bless my dear
Re: Holy ghost by LegendHero(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Legendhero u are they and someone is insulting your -in law , that's y I have a rethink about marrying a yorubaman ,see how he curses ur iyawo -in law
Use ur badmouth and bring the redpill idiot on his knees ,
Don't worry I will enter Nigeria next month, I hope Lagos is safe ,just use ur filthy mouth n curse him to death

Which in-law? If I ever think of in-LAWing you make my dick disappear and never come back.

He’s still on track, he’s my real nigga and I choose him over you anyday anytime except you carry your honey come here make I sample am jejely.

As a Yoruba demon, we don’t do this for marriage. It’s just a hit and run technique.

@the bolded, you go see plenty Yoruba guys for Lasgidi except me, coz me I no even dey the coordinate of Nigeria let alone Lagos.
Re: Holy ghost by ehmmy11(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
If it's not panadol it can never be like panadol grin
Re: Holy ghost by Dollarheist: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Love !

Just come to Dubai niteclub and see how those ladies brag with their pussy and dicks , God bless my dear
For real?!
All am thinking about is the long run it might be trending now maybe in nearest future things might change too or what do you think
Re: Holy ghost by manGODDED: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Agbero leave her alone ,
Y won't she be bitter with d wickedness and selfishness running down ur fucking country ,y won't she be bitter? , let me tell u the truth am 10times more bitter than her ,but console myself with killing u guys , U c when I wan't to rant like her , I will just remember I killed men years back,.....then i smile and start joking around with smalldick boys like metaphysical and legendhero
Also Ask about me in port and anambra ,

So don't call her bitter because she isn't bitter at all ,people wey bitter dey play play with u guys ok ,because they strike than forgive!

Learn about life that u may live long
my guy.. why are you hiding under a female moniker? shocked

Re: Holy ghost by edimolu(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Agbero leave her alone ,
Y won't she be bitter with d wickedness and selfishness running down ur fucking country ,y won't she be bitter? , let me tell u the truth am 10times more bitter than her ,but console myself with killing u guys , U c when I wan't to rant like her , I will just remember I killed men years back,.....then i smile and start joking around with smalldick boys like metaphysical and legendhero

So don't call her bitter because she isn't bitter at all ,people wey bitter dey play play with u guys ok ,because they strike than forgive!

k
Re: Holy ghost by Odunolumide(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Aside from standing to pee and transmitting STDs and if one is unfortunate, creating bastards, have a male organ is not worth the hype. Besides becoming trans is quite somehow. Many commit suicide or later regret it.

BTW, is it legal in Dubai?

Guess you sterile then
Re: Holy ghost by Timekeeper: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
This has bothered me 4 years and I have to lee it out ,
Ladies do have dick that's affirmative no doubt , my friend(club friend actually) here in Dubai acquired one on December 23 ,but kept mute on me As if ..... angry

At least let me feel what guys feel within their groin that always make them restless about sex ,"Imagine how messed up my Dashboard(Dm) is"

Idiot girl.. Go and carry horse prick na... Rubbish Arab shit eater

Re: Holy ghost by Realmenlovetruly(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Marriage indeed shocked,what did u take me 4 youngman ? , if I tell u my story ur earwax will melt to its last drop ,

If am ready I will buy u ,u ,u and u 4 a husband

Should I Reply Her, Oh Sorry Your Signature Says it all

Goodluck dear
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Realmenlovetruly:

Should I Reply Her, Oh Sorry Your Signature Says it all

Goodluck dear
Who is the her ?
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
manGODDED:
my guy.. why are you hiding under a female moniker? shocked
grin grin grin here we go again grin

What if I hide littlekid?
Tell me how I will make hell by hiding under a lady , blind and cursed people from useless black country filled to the brim with fools!

Oh ur Satanic adeboye said I will make hell ba? grin grin useless blacks with dull brains
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Timekeeper:

Idiot girl.. Go and carry horse prick na... Rubbish Arab shit eater
Tell that to ur mum!
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Which in-law? If I ever think of in-LAWing you make my dick disappear and never come back.

He’s still on track, he’s my real nigga and I choose him over you anyday anytime except you carry your honey come here make I sample am jejely.

As a Yoruba demon, we don’t do this for marriage. It’s just a hit and run technique.

@the bolded, you go see plenty Yoruba guys for Lasgidi except me, coz me I no even dey the coordinate of Nigeria let alone Lagos.

Such a kid LOLZ abeg carry ya lildick go sidon

Re: Holy ghost by LegendHero(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Such a kid LOLZ abeg carry ya lildick go sidon

Alright I’ve accepted my fate.
Re: Holy ghost by MetaPhysical: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2020
LegendHero:

You’re just obsessed with me and wanna have a taste of my dick.

Send me a dm let me pay your flight ticket to a neutral ground where I can deal with you Bedically once and for all.

Yoruba dick dey hungry that girl.

Re: Holy ghost by nlPoster: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Opinions you useless hypocrites of a bastardised country !

Yikes!!!!!!!

Nigerians, change your ways. Let this be a warning. We cant keep rejoicing in evil.
Re: Holy ghost by MetaPhysical: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Agbero leave her alone ,

Ok. Na so you go make mouth. When i turn you over for round 5 you go begin make face say make i let you rest.

Yeye! grin
Re: Holy ghost by Timekeeper: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Tell that to ur mum!
Look away
Re: Holy ghost by Ernesthugo(m): 7:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
This has bothered me 4 years and I have to lee it out ,

i'm in ur locatiom mind if we are friends,please dnt do it.
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2020
nlPoster:

Yikes!!!!!!!

Nigerians, change your ways. Let this be a warning. We cant keep rejoicing in evil.
My dear don't tell them ,just do ur thing by urself with ur family ,ur spouse and don't mingle with their stupidity , if u aren't in Nigeria stay put ,if u are find ur way!
Where I am no one knows am a Nigerian , but Sudan yes , except my sister!
Re: Holy ghost by Rekhina(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Ernesthugo:
i'm in ur locatiom mind if we are friends,please dnt do it.
they said the money(tranny fee ) is running in millions ,so am not doing it dear
Re: Holy ghost by kiddapunk: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Ewwwwww!

That's gross. Disgusting.

I will rather hold my pee for 2 days than do that.
even you don do am. internet na bad thing, i no dey see your face na...dey lie!
Re: Holy ghost by Adaibeku(f): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2020
LegendHero:

That’s what I’m saying. You said it’s smallish in nature and I’m tryna tell you to come and test it to see how mighty I am down there.

Forget about this Nairaland anonymity, if you see me in real life you will be wetting your panties. A cute tall guy with a huge weapon underneath.

Well, today I come in peace so let’s maintain that tempo.

By the way, are the thesame as that AdaIbeku? She just cursed me now and I’m trying to see how to deal with her online right now!

I didn't insult u
That accuse me
Re: Holy ghost by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Rekhina:
Love !

husbandsnatcha your atitude no dey hide, by the way how is dubai and wettribing culture?seems like dubai is your new base? And oh do those ladies have testicles?

I Just Bought A New Car (photos) / is There A Shortage Of Marriage-able Men In Nigeria? Girls Becoming Desperate / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55