Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read (8485 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by blackjack21(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Jaykay33:
*THE CHEAPEST WAY OF HAVING SEX*
**Do u know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex?*
*According to research. U pay highest amount #150,000 bride price once off and assuming you stay with the woman for 40 years which is #3,750 per year. Meaning per month you are paying #125 a day and #17.3 per week*
*So why would men pay Prostitutes for even #1,000 or more only for one round of sex,* **When you can get it at #125 per month for as many rounds as you want* .
*This is a big discount.**
*SO GET MARRIED*

You arithmetic is blowing my mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Iamtjb:
. Aww sorry about that but what happened to Saturday?

Saturday is my worship day dear.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by FX(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I just realized that truly sexual orientation of men and women are totally different. I for one look forward to being with one man for the longest time possible. I don't want to think of any other man except him. Now here I am seeing variety is the spice of life? Are you guys serious? I'm not understanding again sef. What ever happened to love? Lord Please give me a man I can build my whole fantasy on, just one person Lord!
You're dreaming

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
FX:
You're dreaming

I know right !!
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ladylite:

So this is the worst and most domb thread I have ever seen on nairaland.

So is marriage now all about sex?
Men who pay for prostitutes actually pay for women who look better than their wives, sleeping with the same woman for forty years is not really fun, it's boring and it turns from pleasure to hard labor after few months or years or mostly after childbirth.

This thread makes it seem as though it is sex that keeps marriage, meanwhile many who have sex will never marry each other. This is bad.

Also, men pay for the challenge and the adventure. There are even prostitutes that will collect #500 for sex.

So please don't ever use sex as a way to make marriage look appealing. Married women are hardly ever as kinky or adventurous in bed as single illicit sexual partners.

Married women, WHY?!!! # bolded is so TRUE.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by boiz2men(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I just realized that truly sexual orientation of men and women are totally different. I for one look forward to being with one man for the longest time possible. I don't want to think of any other man except him. Now here I am seeing variety is the spice of life? Are you guys serious? I'm not understanding again sef. What ever happened to love? Lord Please give me a man I can build my whole fantasy on, just one person Lord!

do you have money? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I might be a one man one woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Saturday is my worship day dear.
oh okay no problem.. you can as well tell your friends too. They might be interested �

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2020
boiz2men:

do you have money? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I might be a one man one woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

LOL!!! Am I footing the bills then?
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by boiz2men(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
MizzPhoney:

LOL!!! Am I footing the bills then?

Although you are miss PHONEY, i believe you can cheesy cheesy

Also, I cant date a broke babe....

I can not suffer twice cheesy cheesy

a broke babe should not have an erecction.. sorry orgasm...

If you have money and a car, please connect cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
"A broke babe should not have an erecction.. sorry orgasm...

If you have money and a car, please connect cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote]

Not a bad idea at all! LOL....
I'll hook you up once I find a sugar mummy okay. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Guys Or American Guys! / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / Lady Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road In Mushin, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.