Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read (8448 Views)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
*THE CHEAPEST WAY OF HAVING SEX*
**Do u know that marriage is the cheapest way of having sex?*
*According to research. U pay highest amount #150,000 bride price once off and assuming you stay with the woman for 40 years which is #3,750 per year. Meaning per month you are paying #125 a day and #17.3 per week*
*So why would men pay Prostitutes for even #1,000 or more only for one round of sex,* **When you can get it at #125 per month for as many rounds as you want* .
*This is a big discount.**
*SO GET MARRIED*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Ladylite: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaykay33:
*According to research. U pay highest amount #150,000 bride price once off and assuming you stay with the woman for 40 years which is #3,750 per year. Meaning per month you are paying #125 a day and #17.3 per week*
*So why would men pay Prostitutes for even #1,000 or more only for one round of sex,* **When you can get it at #125 per month for as many rounds as you want* .
*SO GET MARRIED*

So this is the worst and most domb thread I have ever seen on nairaland.

So is marriage now all about sex?
Men who pay for prostitutes actually pay for women who look better than their wives, sleeping with the same woman for forty years is not really fun, it's boring and it turns from pleasure to hard labor after few months or years or mostly after childbirth.

This thread makes it seem as though it is sex that keeps marriage, meanwhile many who have sex will never marry each other. This is bad.

Also, men pay for the challenge and the adventure. There are even prostitutes that will collect #500 for sex.

So please don't ever use sex as a way to make marriage look appealing. Married women are hardly ever as kinky or adventurous in bed as single illicit sexual partners.

11 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by donbachi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Variety is the spice of life.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MycroftHolmes: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
If your ideology of marriage is 'sex galore', then you're still quite far from it.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ladylite:

Men who pay for prostitutes actually pay for women who look better than their wives, sleeping with the same woman for forty years is not really fun, it's boring and it turns from pleasure to hard labor after few months or years or mostly after childbirth.

This thread makes it seem as though it is sex that keeps marriage, meanwhile many who have sex will never marry each other. This is bad.

Also, men pay for the challenge and the adventure. There are even prostitutes that will collect #500 for sex.

So please don't ever use sex as a way to make marriage look appealing. Married women are hardly ever as kinky or adventurous in bed as single illicit sexual partners.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by yanabasee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ladylite:

Madam, the OP was only emphasizing on a little fraction of the importance of marriage...

And there are many couples that have never been tired screwing each other....

Change ya orientation about things..

3 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
yanabasee:

Madam, the OP was only emphasizing on a little fraction of the importance of marriage...

And there are many couples that have never been tired screwing each other....

Change ya orientation about things..
. God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac will bless u, you will see blessing were der z no blessing for correcting that......

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
If your ideology of marriage is 'sex galore', then you're still quite far from it.
. And u are close right?
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by tobechi74: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaykay33:
*SO GET MARRIED*

as if married people have sex every day
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
tobechi74:

as if married people have sex every day
some are sex freak
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MycroftHolmes: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaykay33:
. And u are close right?

No
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

No
I feel like ........

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MycroftHolmes: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaykay33:
I feel like ........

But you can't, so shove it up your ass
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Olibboy: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Your stupidity is running latest operating system. Olosho shey ma loyun funmi... what can fa?
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by richesbhc(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Mumu OP didn't factor other expenses that comes with marriage like feeding extra mouth, taking care or her responsibility and that of her family and of course the nagging that comes with marriage too

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Huawei101: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2020
sad
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Huawei101: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2020
This is how you keep getting people into trouble. Those who rushed in when not mentally and emotionally ready rushed out. and don't forget financially too. and now you are here saying the cheapest way to get sez. And the bitter truth is sex is overated in this part of the world.

you have to look at marriage from different angles.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by marvinsync(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2020
Jaykay33:
*SO GET MARRIED*

which foolish research said the highest u could pay for bride price is 150k

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Quality20(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2020
Nice one op, but only ppl who are truly upright or wanna b upright will understand what u r trying to pass.
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Jaykay33(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2020
marvinsync:

which foolish research said the highest u could pay for bride price is 150k

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Quality20(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2020
Nice one, but only righteous ppl will understand

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Chingykay77(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

I concur
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Iamtjb:
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074

I'm crying!!! Seriously Crying!! Why can't you people make this sort of adventure on Sundays na!! Where can I see this sort of programme on Sundays please!!
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2020
I just realized that truly sexual orientation of men and women are totally different. I for one look forward to being with one man for the longest time possible. I don't want to think of any other man except him. Now here I am seeing variety is the spice of life? Are you guys serious? I'm not understanding again sef. What ever happened to love? Lord Please give me a man I can build my whole fantasy on, just one person Lord!

2 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Liposure: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

sweetheart, u are d best
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Greatzeus(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I just realized that truly sexual orientation of men and women are totally different. I for one look forward to being with one man for the longest time possible. I don't want to think of any other man except him. Now here I am seeing variety is the spice of life? Are you guys serious? I'm not understanding again sef. What ever happened to love? Lord Please give me a man I can build my whole fantasy on, just one person Lord!
They totally missed the point Op is trying to pass, which is indiscriminate sex, fornication and adultery is expensive,it will cost you money,peace of mind,health especially when you contact STDs.
@ Mizzphoney,I know how you feel cos I feel the same way. Life truly is not fair,I mean how hard should it be finding just one girl among millions who is made just for you?

4 Likes

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by illicit(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2020
This thread is somehow

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by herzernIsHere: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
. . .And the money for feeding comes from where?

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by MizzPhoney(f): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Greatzeus:

They totally missed the point Op is trying to pass, which is indiscriminate sex, fornication and adultery is expensive,it will cost you money,peace of mind,health especially when you contact STDs.
@ Mizzphoney,I know how you feel cos I feel the same way. Life truly is not fair,I mean how hard should it be finding just one girl among millions who is made just for you?

We have just totally lost it in this generation of ours. Love, Family, Trust, Humanity at large, nothing is important anymore. We just look forward to using each other to achieve our selfish aims. Which is why we have so many broken homes and abused children. If the home-front is secure, I'm very sure we will have a better society. It's well lass lass we go shah dey alright.

1 Like

Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by davis51(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2020
So if u married her nw hw much will be the cost of feeding for 40 years
Re: The Cheapest Way Of Having Sex. A Must Read by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
MizzPhoney:

I'm crying!!! Seriously Crying!! Why can't you people make this sort of adventure on Sundays na!! Where can I see this sort of programme on Sundays please!!
. Aww sorry about that but what happened to Saturday?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / She Gushed Water From Her P During Sex What Does It Mean / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.