Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I'm I acting too Harsh?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I acting too Harsh?? (5994 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Queenserah26(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin grin

czarr:
Find one fake actress very fine, single, young, big ass "sister" in the lord...and call her your spiritual mother, arrange to see her with your wife to be and make sure she is a subtle flirt, women notice this, always call her mama, and tell your fiance she is a prophet, after your first meeting with her and your fiance.....she would be worried, may even start to accuse you of sleeping with your "prophet".......but first go and see her pastor. women can only listen in situations where they feel cornered, she'll say she is not comfortable with your prophet and then you say the same about her pastor.... that's when you guys can reach a compromise.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Op, I Can See Ur Pride & Arrogance In Ur Post As I Read. If U Don't Change Dis Behaviour Of Urs U Still Issues In Marriage. No Matter D Kind Of Lady U Marry.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Queenserah26(f): 1:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Very true
Newbielearner:
It's not like it's a big deal to see the pastor. But the way she said it is what I want to confirm. Did she say, "My pastor or no marriage"? If so, you're the one desperate to marry. You're the one who has seen something scarce and she's now aware. It means you were the one who introduced marriage in the relationship, not that she asked when you'd marry her.

Well, talk to her calmly and ask her who she loves more. You or the pastor. If she replied you in a dominant manner, your home would be ruled by what the pastor says. If she responds calmly and tries to convince you, it means she wants it too but seeing the pastor matters to her. Then you should go.

I believe in God sent and responsible pastors. But they shouldn't be the reason my wife (to be) would or wouldn't respect me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? / Have You Send Your Nude Pictures To Your Lover? Be Honest. / I Need A Dominant Woman That’ll Use Me As Her Slave – Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.