Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I'm I acting too Harsh?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I acting too Harsh?? (5989 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by callthefred: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
chigoizie7:
I do not know why people do not know the difference between.

“Am” and “I am”(I’m).

It is confusing.

Hmmm....you got me there. Thanks for that.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Liposure: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Kennedyiheme: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Lol she'll always respect her pastor even when you get married, it would cause alot of problems... I'd say call it off.. she's not a serious person
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Liposure: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Dangerous to who? She may be too devoted to her pastor but as a Christian anything that threatens the devotion to God that she knows....has to be stopped.

Would you say she was wrong if she was a Muslim? Well I blame Christians for how shabby they have made Christianity in Nigeria because it sounds like slavery but the tenants of Christianity must never be overridden for any reason not even marriage.
babe am ur biggest fan rite now. #teamladylite
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by ehmmy11(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:

[s]It will kill your child before me. Babaric morón[/s]
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Dissme(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Dangerous to who? She may be too devoted to her pastor but as a Christian anything that threatens the devotion to God that she knows....has to be stopped.

Would you say she was wrong if she was a Muslim? Well, I blame Christians for how shabby they have made Christianity in Nigeria because it sounds like slavery but the tenants of Christianity must never be overridden for any reason, not even marriage.

Is it the word of God that ought to be respected of that of a pastor? There is no problem for the Op to see her pastor that's respecting her choice which is good but disrespecting her man by telling him to forget it is selfish and unintelligent on her own part. Op be careful while you compromise.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by pryme(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:
[s][/s]

Another shallow minded lot, without spiritual inclination. You must be one of those people with a debased sense of reasoning, who wakes up abruptly from slumber to make irrational and illogical decisions that will in turn lead to your catastrophic end.

Till you learn to be mature to apprehend the essence of accountability to people that oversee you, the purpose for your life will ever be a mirage to you.

You sound more shallow than the one you quoted.

1 Like

Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Dissme(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:

It will kill your child before me. Barbaric morón

See someone that is spiritually inclined, is that what your spirituality entails to reply a troll with a barbaric curse as well. Pretenders everywhere...

Didn't you read that part in Op story when the said girl threatened him to forget it?.. Pastor over God that will kill the pastor someday... Every religious person is not a good human and not every good human is religious.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Newbielearner(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
It's not like it's a big deal to see the pastor. But the way she said it is what I want to confirm. Did she say, "My pastor or no marriage"? If so, you're the one desperate to marry. You're the one who has seen something scarce and she's now aware. It means you were the one who introduced marriage in the relationship, not that she asked when you'd marry her.

Well, talk to her calmly and ask her who she loves more. You or the pastor. If she replied you in a dominant manner, your home would be ruled by what the pastor says. If she responds calmly and tries to convince you, it means she wants it too but seeing the pastor matters to her. Then you should go.

I believe in God sent and responsible pastors. But they shouldn't be the reason my wife (to be) would or wouldn't respect me...
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dissme:

See someone that is spiritually inclined, is that what your spirituality entails to reply a troll with a barbaric curse as well. Pretenders everywhere...

Didn't you read that part in Op story when the said girl threatened him to forget it?.. Pastor over God that will kill the pastor someday... Every religious person is not a good human and not every good human is religious.

If I'm a pretender, would I fake my reply?
I'll save my strength for something much more productive. We both know where this will lead to.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
pryme:

You sound more shallow than the one you quoted.

You didn't have to quote me. Don't be unfortunate.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by pryme(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:

You didn't have to quote me. Don't be unfortunate.

You did not have to quote him. Dont be a hypocrite.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dissme:

Is it the word of God that ought to be respected of that of a pastor? There is no problem for the Op to see her pastor that's respecting her choice which is good but disrespecting her man by telling him to forget it is selfish and unintelligent on her own part. Op be careful while you compromise.

Does the word of God not also say we should heed to and obey the instructions of our heads, for they are to give account for our souls? It's a pity most "MOG" have abused this privilege , thereby Making people like you to have a say , to resist and rebel.

Do you read your Bible at all? oh, I forgot you are indifferent and deficit of knowledge pertaining spiritual matters , my elicitation from your comments so far.

There are erudites and men of high intellectual capacity that still submits and acknowledge spiritual heads. That you heed to spiritual instructions by your head doesn't make you unintelligent. She knows what she want and deserves a better man of her taste, a spiritual one for that...
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
pryme:

You did not have to quote him. Dont be a hypocrite.

Don't be stupid boy! You're tripping.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
zed7:

To hell with your opinions. 'Pastors' have done more harm than good. Any sensible person should keep them where they belong - the pulpit. Bringing them into your private life is a recipe for disaster.
You have the power to reach God directly, through His son Jesus.
You are probably an aspiring pastor, seeking to manipulate families and go in between the legs of other mens wives.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/pastor-confesses-to-raping-church-member-attempt-to-do-money-ritual/ltcrjqy

http://silverbirdtv.com/uncategorized/24929/how-randy-pastor-raped-church-girl-severally/

https://www.legit.ng/1267393-married-woman-allegedly-impregnated-by-pastor-begs-husband-accept-it.html

https://punchng.com/31369-2/

To hell with you , you dine with death and ignorance ! Good enough, I didn't bother reading up after the first 5 words. Anything you say hence , is inconsequential and not worth my 5seconds. Ciao!
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by RealEzee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
callthefred:
I have to appreciate you for taking time to read this. I'm about to take a big step in my life and I need honest advice and answers.

I'm planning and hoping to really settle down this year so any relationship I have right now is towards marriage, however, I have a girl friend who also seems to be ready to settle down and I have huge respect for her. However, I have always believed that my authority in a relationship or marriage should not be up for debate. I am a very good listener and also very loving and I find it hard to double date although, I have some women I'm keeping on standby because I've seen enough to understand nothing is guaranteed.

So I told my girlfriend I want to meet her family, she insisted I see her Pastor first or forget about it because she is scared if she takes any man home it must surely be the man she wants to marry.

My challenge is I am not a fan of Pastors these days because I know 80% of them are criminals and I can never have my wife respect her Pastor more than me or even discuss my affairs with her Pastor. Many of these clowns take advantage of women so I have always had my reservations and she knows.

Now she wants me to see the Pastor or forget it in her own words. I was furious with that statement because I have no time to check time but I've also come to realise women are so complex and from experience you can loose a good one for a simple mistake so I don't want to judge her by that statement as it could be out of anger, there's no guarantee the next one I'm meeting will be better off.

I told her let me speak to your Pastor over the phone she said NO. I'm not subjecting myself to any man of God to start thinking he's guiding my life or anything. I was raised right in a Christian home and when I need God I seek him myself.

I need help on what I must do in this case and how I can convince her to see reason. I hope this issue won't end our relationship but I won't from onset become a slave to a fellow man in the name of spiritual father...

I won't pretend to know it all so I need advice please. Marriages is no joke.
did she tell u to see her pastor when u started kissing n shining her kongo?? if she did, then go n see her pastor, if not thunder fire the pastor, rubbish!!.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by taneez(f): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bro.... cut your losses..... go to the first one on the standby list. The writing is on the wall.... read it. Her pastor is the director and decision maker.... neither you nor her parents can advise her when it comes to relationship. If you go visit the pastor.... and he gives the approval.... you marry... and there is a problem ... wouldn't she go to the pastor? .... and what he says she will follow? ... you be saying X and she be saying Y... because the pastor said Y... then there is conflict in the home. If the pastor tells her he needs to have sex with her for whatever reason..... do you really believe she will say no? Her pastor is her god... let her be...move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by pryme(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:

Don't be stupid boy! You're tripping.

On what?
how shallow you are?
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Ghostlord: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Drop pride.
Just imagin the pastor is a senior family member. You know now you're seeking her hand, it all about her. So go and see him but first make her understand it will not continue like this after this one and hear what she has to say. That will guide your next step.

Rightly said .. wink
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Richnerd69: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
pryme:

On what?
how shallow you are?

Dumbass cheesy . Lemme school you

Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
See the Pastor na, then you know where the pendulum will swing to.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by jossy1luv(f): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Are you sure the pastor will not be a third party by the time you eventually marry her? “Whosoever finds a wife, finds a good thing” so the Bible says not who pastor finds wife/husband for.
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by OTayobami(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
oodua1stson:
how old are you?

Go and ask your grandpa! Omo ale
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by oodua1stson: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
OTayobami:

Go and ask your grandpa! Omo ale
if I add A plus B now and you run mad people will say I'm wicked abi
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by OTayobami(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
oodua1stson:
if I add A plus B now and you run mad people will say I'm wicked abi

It's God that will punish you and you and your generation will run mad
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by frozen70(f): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
callthefred:
I have to appreciate you for taking time to read this. I'm about to take a big step in my life and I need honest advice and answers.

I'm planning and hoping to really settle down this year so any relationship I have right now is towards marriage, however, I have a girl friend who also seems to be ready to settle down and I have huge respect for her. However, I have always believed that my authority in a relationship or marriage should not be up for debate. I am a very good listener and also very loving and I find it hard to double date although, I have some women I'm keeping on standby because I've seen enough to understand nothing is guaranteed.

So I told my girlfriend I want to meet her family, she insisted I see her Pastor first or forget about it because she is scared if she takes any man home it must surely be the man she wants to marry.

My challenge is I am not a fan of Pastors these days because I know 80% of them are criminals and I can never have my wife respect her Pastor more than me or even discuss my affairs with her Pastor. Many of these clowns take advantage of women so I have always had my reservations and she knows.

Now she wants me to see the Pastor or forget it in her own words. I was furious with that statement because I have no time to check time but I've also come to realise women are so complex and from experience you can loose a good one for a simple mistake so I don't want to judge her by that statement as it could be out of anger, there's no guarantee the next one I'm meeting will be better off.

I told her let me speak to your Pastor over the phone she said NO. I'm not subjecting myself to any man of God to start thinking he's guiding my life or anything. I was raised right in a Christian home and when I need God I seek him myself.

I need help on what I must do in this case and how I can convince her to see reason. I hope this issue won't end our relationship but I won't from onset become a slave to a fellow man in the name of spiritual father...

I won't pretend to know it all so I need advice please. Marriages is no joke.

I like your stand on the pastor issue

You are supposed to meet her parents not pastor

What if the pastor, approves and her parents reject, what happens

Some ladies are into their pastor and that makes it difficult for them to act without the consent of their pastor's

But bear in mind that, if you wedd her, take her to your church because she will likely be taking orders from pastor when you start treating her bad

I will say give her time and see if she will appreciate you seeing her parents first and where she insists

Then replace her with those on standby

By the time she gets her senses back, if their is still vacancy, you can reconsider her with lay down rules and if there is no vacancy its her fault not yours
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by pryme(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Richnerd69:

Dumbass cheesy . Lemme school you

And you think an extremely dumb person can't make one to start "tripping"?
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by oodua1stson: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
OTayobami:

It's God that will punish you and you and your generation will run mad
madness de hungry you grin
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by OTayobami(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
madness de hungry you grin

God punish you and your damned mouth there, i no blame you.
Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by oodua1stson: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
OTayobami:

God punish you and your damned mouth there, i no blame you.
Bastard son of a thousand fathers
my juju don begin de work. Your madness don start.

No worry, e go reach next week before you enter narket
Re: I'm I acting too Harsh?? by OTayobami(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
my juju don begin de work. Your madness don start.

No worry, e go reach next week before you enter narket

You go suffer tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.