Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,219 members, 7,853,149 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? (1339 Views)

How Rampant Is Sex In The University / Ain't Nothing Like GENDER War, The Real War Is Among FEMALES. / Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by donestk(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2020
Hi folks,

Who else have noticed that our females now smoke heavily and in open areas?

Not just in clubs, but in bars and neighbourhood.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by DonBenny77(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2020
I guess they lived up to the idea that what a man does can be better done by them grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Huawei101: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Because they feel intimidated by guys.

since what man can do a woman can do better.

I think this is a welcome development among the females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by LOGOBELT: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2020
It makes the boobs bigger grin

Dont ask me how
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by nrexzy: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2020
It cures cancer
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by emeijeh(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2020
Equal rights things, Feminism = Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Freddykrueger: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2020
Gender evolution. The men now run domestic chores and cook dishes in d kitchen while the women cluster at bars drinking, smoking and whoring profusely angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by yanabasee(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2020
Because, women have fish-brain and can be easily talked into acting tough and sexy by smoking weed on shisha....
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Realtord43: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2020
Smoking by female reduce highly stench smelling puzzy angry
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Jodha(f): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2020
95% of smokers do so because of depression..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2020
donestk:
Hi folks,

LUCKY DUBE - WOMAN

[b][/b] The track says it all.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2020
Women flock to anything that is trending. Remember when baby mam was trending?
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by chigoizie7(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2020
Because they always imitate the oyibo in anything they do.

Forgetting that we live in an entirely different environment and society.

Those people they are imitating has a good healthcare system that will always take care of them Incase of any problem associated with smoking.

Na then sabi, they think our men and society has the same mindset of the oyibo.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by Dreiwizzy: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:
It makes the boobs bigger grin

Dont ask me how
Lies. Nicotine in cigarette destroys elastin which subjects the breast to sag.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by SalafRider(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2020
I remembered when I went out with my Gee, invited couple of girls to come join us at this beautiful garden here in Abuja. They turned up and damn I was shocked when I heard "pass that blunt son" lol 3 of them. Dem plenty but you no go know
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by culf: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2020
Jodha:
95% of smokers do so because of depression..

not really.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by LOGOBELT: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Lies. Nicotine in cigarette destroys elastin which subjects the breast to sag.
Guy wetin na
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by landmark86: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Op I pray u neva see depression ooooo
Have u ever talk or speak with anyone of them before?
They all have story to tell.
I pray will neva experience such.
Re: Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
donestk:
Hi folks,

They came in contact with the bad guys and were influenced by the guys

You know, you can sweet mouth a woman because they believe in what they hear and men believe in what they see

So once they taste it continuously they become addicted to it

Most times they end up being stupid with it and Loosing focus whereas they guys thst taught them have moved in life

(1) (Reply)

Couple With 20years Age Gap Get Married Naked / SEE The Girl Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5. / How Can I Get My Baby Back Pls Help Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.