Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant (3511 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Why Is Smoking Now Rampant Among Females? / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2019
Nigerians think when they send money to scammers, the money is gone. The money may be gone, but the account numbers that received the money has an owner. The owner is captured with BVN and KYC. There are addresses In the KYC data. Referee name and telephone.

People are just lazy. When I say people (Bank Customer Service agents, the victim, Police). There are enough records to be used to trace the scammer.

A guy was robbed at gun point in Lagos last month..they took his ATM and collected his pin...they transferred all his money to an account number.

When the guy reported to the police and my bank branch ...we investigated and found out the address belongs to someone in Kaduna. The guy was arrested..although he claimed he didnt know the source of the money...he later confessed and explained their modus operandi

This morning one lady is trying to pull a fast one on me...very funny...See screenshot

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2019

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by EngrMarve(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Chai Nigeria which way?
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Litesanti(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Mikey ticket av burst cheesy
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Litesanti:
Mikey ticket av burst cheesy
Big time
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by majamajic(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
no crime here yet , she might come if u send the money

besides u can yourself request Uber for her

by then u will know how far

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Oga. You don't work with any bank.

Bankers don't do online dating. That's the last thing they would do.

Girls right and left.

4 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Naughtysite:

Girls right and left.

Yeah...Mr know-all bankers...

U have a database of all bankers and their ways of life...what they eat..the club they attend...what dey drink...the type of pssy they bang... e.t.c.

Bankers r special kind of people created by God..they dont feel the way the rest of humanity feel...

I am not disputing if I am a banker or not...cuz its nothing special to us..but for you its like being a god..

I have nothing to prove to u...cuz u r nobody in the scheme of things...

and the girls right and left ...all of them do office romance..are not engaged to a man abi? Ask yourself why bankers collect female customer numbers in the banking hall

kids everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2019
majamajic:

Ok genius
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by majamajic(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Ok genius

if u request Uber for with your Uber app , put her address as pick up

that's simple

u judged her too early

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2019
majamajic:

that's simple

u judged her too early

Ok Genius...Bariga to VI...By Bus, its 100 naira..maybe uber will cost 1k..Mr Oga.

So whats the 5000 for? Is SHe/He traveling to Benin?

Next excuse?

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

U have a database of all bankers and their ways of life...what they eat..the club they attend...what dey drink...the type of pssy they bang... e.t.c.

Bankers r special kind of people created by God..they dont feel the way the rest of humanity feel...

I am not disputing if I am a banker or not...cuz its nothing special to us..but for you its like being a god..

and the girls right and left ...all of them do office romance..are not engaged to a man abi? Ask yourself why bankers collect female customer numbers in the banking hall

kids everywhere

Working in a bank does not necessarily mean that you're a banker.

You sound more like a support staff than a professional staff!

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
Kobicove:

Working in a bank does not necessarily mean that you're a banker.

You sound more like a support staff than a professional staff!

I sound more like an Info tech. guy than a professional banker... grin grin grin Thats a clue

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by AfroKnight: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2019
Lol. Do guys still fall for that transport sh!t?

Stop dating broke girls. Once she pulls that I don’t have transport nonsense on you, end the conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Offpoint: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Banker wey no fit send person 5k for tf is that one a banker? grin

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Banker wey no fit send person 5k for tf is that one a banker?
grin

Abi na...I would have sent it na..5k ko, 5,000,000 ni... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

U no know say Bankers are stingy people..dem don use their salary collect upfronts, mortgages and loans...dont allow that clean blazer jacket deceive u.

Like someone said up there...I am not a banker...I am an IT person working with a bank

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Buhhaaahaaaaahgaaaa... Tfare and you shouting anti graft agency? Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Buhhaaahaaaaahgaaaa... Tfare and you shouting anti graft agency? Gosh

Na from tfare eh dey graduate small small..crime is crime...I see him as young boy who can be redeemed.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Na from tfare eh dey graduate small small..crime is crime...I see him as young boy who can be redeemed.
could b a lady

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by hotwax: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
could b a lady

Yeah could be a lady scammer

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by stanliwise(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:
Nigerians think when they send money to scammers, the money is gone. The money may be gone, but the account numbers that received the money has an owner. The owner is captured with BVN and KYC. There are addresses In the KYC data. Referee name and telephone.

People are just lazy. When I say people (Bank Customer Service agents, the victim, Police). There are enough records to be used to trace the scammer.

A guy was robbed at gun point in Lagos last month..they took his ATM and collected his pin...they transferred all his money to an account number.

When the guy reported to the police and my bank branch ...we investigated and found out the address belongs to someone in Kaduna. The guy was arrested..although he claimed he didnt know the source of the money...he later confessed and explained their modus operandi

This morning one lady is trying to pull a fast one on me...very funny...See screenshot
How is the so-called transportation a scam?

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Offpoint: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Abi na...I would have sent it na..5k ko, 5,000,000 ni... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

U no know say Bankers are stingy people..dem don use their salary collect upfronts, mortgages and loans...dont allow that clean blazer jacket deceive u.

Like someone said up there...I am not a banker...I am an IT person working with a bank
grin OK... I wan give you account make you track the idiota for me
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by seanwilliam(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2019
majamajic:

you are smart
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
If you no get 5000 just ignore or block and move on. Simple. It's not rocket science. Only kindergarteners bring their issue online. To do what exactly. So we go give you World Cup? Even your chat is just too unintelligent. I need to dey pray before I open thread

The people that hired this one as a banker should be arrested and sent to jail. Just dey throw the word banker banker banker upandan.
12 years in 1st bank before I was enlightened. Resigned happily. With plenty stashed away. Obote

3 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by DenreleDave(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

Stop crying like a kid jare... Frustrated human beans... Not all ladies are like that, I sent to one and she came.. Don't ask me what happened when she came Cox notin happened... I even gave her tfare back home... Not all ladies are like dt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by DenreleDave(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2019
majamajic:

that's simple

u judged her too early

Don't mind the idiot op jare. U r just a bad human bean.. I sent to one and she came.. Not all ladies are like that u hear

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by DenreleDave(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
If you no get 5000 just ignore or block and move on. Simple. It's not rocket science. Only kindergarteners bring their issue online. To do what exactly. So we go give you World Cup? Even your chat is just too unintelligent. I need to dey pray before I open thread

The people that hired this one as a banker should be arrested and sent to jail. Just dey throw the word banker banker banker upandan.
12 years in 1st bank before I was enlightened. Resigned happily. With plenty stashed away. Obote

Bros how u fit connect me into first bank... Degree in banking and finance.. Any help shiba
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Bros how u fit connect me into first bank... Degree in banking and finance.. Any help shiba
The work Don cast. Them go just use you dump you. Pay you peanuts now. Find another thing Abeg. Me wey comot na japa I japa

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Martinez39(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Naughtysite:

Girls right and left.

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by DenreleDave(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

The work Don cast. Them go just use you dump you. Pay you peanuts now. Find another thing Abeg. Me wey comot na japa I japa

E no matter Bro, Atleast to see sumtin do... Then save, add experience
Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
hotwax:

kids everywhere

Shame on you if you work in a bank and cannot speak to a woman offline. Lest I forget, gatemen, cleaners and IT office Admin are all bankers. You go soon jam kidnappers.

In all my years as a banker. None of us did anything online because girls are right and left.

Ordinary transport money is what you created thread for and you have mouth to call another person broke.

Enjoy your 80k contract placement in peace.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Scam Is Now Rampant by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Shibaraba:

You can see his reply to me.

The guy is obviously not a banker.

Which active banker has ample time to come to Nairaland to throw banters ?

Your job does not allow you to make use of curse words. Let him keep deceiving himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With My Boyfriend? / Why Are Girls Considered Beautiful Mostly If They Have Eurocentric Features? / Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.