Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? (7567 Views)

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience ? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by ashawopikin(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Children of the world. How una dey. Lol
we dey kamkpe�� grin
seunmohmoh:
we dey kamkpe��
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by ashewoboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2020
seunmohmoh:

seunmohmoh pvssycheesy. how var? you no dey reply my mail?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by chigoizie7(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2020
lavylilly:
why not shares yours?!

Why not sharings yours first?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by IcraveLove(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Never had any
Celibate
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
eyes dey pain you ni
chigoizie7:

Why not sharings yours first?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by chigoizie7(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2020
lavylilly:
eyes dey pain you ni

You still didn’t understand that I only made some corrections.

I said, sharingS

Because you said why not shareS your own?
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2020
chigoizie7:

You still didn’t understand that I only made some corrections.
I said, sharingS
Because you said why not shareS your own?
OK thanks
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Shishanwaaba(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Na so I Carey one ashawo enter my uncle house. Oh boy see as my microphone refuse to function. Ashawo just dey shout say I dey waste her time. After everything I do still microphone no work. Na so ashawo waka. Las las I realise say SHILOH sticker be dey for wall right ahead of me. Na so I use vex tearam

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by oyaaa(m): 1:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by lavylilly: 7:36am On Jan 15, 2020
tongue
oyaaa:
:
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had? by Depressedkidd: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
Took tramadol to impress my girl, during pre-intimacy dude was nodding like agama lizard. But when it's time for action it went flat and refused to stand. Na so dis babe waka camot with serious anger asking whether I'm a real man. The embarrassment no be here.
It's usually a double edge sword. One day you're going for hours and another you're not able to stand

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Normal To See Women Breastfeeding Openly In Brazil(photos) 18+ / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / 17 Wedding Pictures That You Should Not See (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.