Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (38488 Views)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
MOSICATED5:
I'm so sure you are talking to yourself
MOSICATED5 ADDED 2 lengthy paragraphs of his own statements into Janosky's post (my original post below)to pass it off as Janosky's statement.
Cunning,wayo MOSICATED5 FRAUD.
Shameless Plagiarist,no dey ADD another person post into my post as if Na me write am.....
Na wayo you dey do !!

Janosky:

@1)

Abstain from ingesting blood into your body or into your bloodstream.
Transfuse drugs with needle and swallow with your mouth, produces same results.
Tranfuse blood with needles and eat/swallow with your mouth... same end results.
Abstain from blood Acts15:28-29.

***@2)
There are products derived from blood which
Jehovah's Witnesses may choose to accept.
Jehovah’s Witnesses commonly call these
'minor blood fractions'. Just a few potential
uses of blood fractions include injections to
prevent infection, a buffering ingredient in a
medication, or part of a surgical sealant.
Many persons would see these uses as
rather different from a blood transfusion.
Some have misunderstood 'minor blood
fraction' to mean a small quantity of whole
blood transfusions.

To clarify this, let's use the analogy
of a pie to try to express what a minor blood
fraction is. In this analogy, a minor blood
fraction would not be akin to a small piece
of the pie. Rather a minor blood fraction is
like a small ingredient that went into the
making of the pie.
Let's put it in another way,
Globulin is a minor component of the egg white we eat (it's also blood fraction) does eating eggs equate with eating blood?
Definitely not !
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MOSICATED5(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Janosky:

MOSICATED5 ADDED 2 lengthy paragraphs of his own statements into Janosky's post (my original post below)to pass it off as Janosky's statement.
Cunning,wayo MOSICATED5 FRAUD.
Shameless Plagiarist,no dey ADD another person post into my post as if Na me write am.....
Na wayo you dey do !!

you are nuts I guess
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2020
MrDojo:

Oh. I didn't know that.
Broda, how far, it's been a while you updated your novel (outward awakening) on web novel! Op no problem! I hope you are in good health! Hope to read from you soon.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MrDojo(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Tosinex:
Broda, how far, it's been a while you updated your novel (outward awakening) on web novel! Op no problem! I hope you are in good health! Hope to read from you soon.

Thanks for reaching out. I'm on a small break right now (due to school). Hopefully, I will be back March ending

Have a great day, bro.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrDojo:

Thanks for reaching out. I'm on a small break right now (due to school). Hopefully, I will be back March ending

Have a great day, bro.
woow! March ending (sobs), okay it's well!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by olamoses75(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Hear them hypocrites, The Title should read Christians in Nigeria are refusing Blood transfusions for their babies. Not Nigerian citizens. The facts are had it been the family were Muslims, the hypocrites will not allow us to hear a word. Shame on Islamaphobia & bad journalism.
guess you are a Muslim, I don't see reason why you should be here if not to wreck Havocs. May the lord touch your heart
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 12:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Janosky:

@1)

Abstain from ingesting blood into your body or into your bloodstream.
Transfuse drugs with needle and swallow with your mouth, produces same results.
Tranfuse blood with needles and eat/swallow with your mouth... same end results.
Abstain from blood Acts15:28-29.

***@2)
There are products derived from blood which
Jehovah's Witnesses may choose to accept.
Jehovah’s Witnesses commonly call these
'minor blood fractions'. Just a few potential
uses of blood fractions include injections to
prevent infection, a buffering ingredient in a
medication, or part of a surgical sealant.
Many persons would see these uses as
rather different from a blood transfusion.
Some have misunderstood 'minor blood
fraction' to mean a small quantity of whole
blood transfusions.

To clarify this, let's use the analogy
of a pie to try to express what a minor blood
fraction is. In this analogy, a minor blood
fraction would not be akin to a small piece
of the pie. Rather a minor blood fraction is
like a small ingredient that went into the
making of the pie.
Let's put it in another way,
Globulin is a minor component of the egg white we eat (it's also blood fraction) does eating eggs equate with eating blood?
Definitely not !
The post above,that's my original post the MOSICATED Liar tampered with.
I reported him to the NL Mods.....

MOSICATED5:
you are nuts I guess
I'm not surprised, this MOSICATED Nairaland Churchian is a chronic Liar. Lies na your unique talent.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by RussellRutherfo: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2022

https://thenationonlineng.net/blood-transfusion-denial-lagos-rescues-14-day-old-baby-from-jehovah-witness-parents/amp/

This is highly commendable.

Auskyd
Cornelboy
Come see how your cult organization kills children.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by cornelboy(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Auskyd
Cornelboy

Mtcheew
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by FatherOfJesus: 12:17am On Apr 29, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Auskyd
Cornelboy
MaxInDHouse?
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by fumisko(f): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2022
I need your contact pls
EndowedMan01:

You need to listen to their teachings more before you draw conclusion but nevertheless i was ones like you. As you claim turning the Bible upside down you meant they turn E to M or what lol get your fact right and be Christ like he only instructed us to observe his death as a remembrance and regarding counting our days ou said it all COUNT OUR DAYS NOT OUR YEAR!! As you dey wake you need to thank him for the gift of life DONT wait till after 365 days each day ought to be celebrated! Am converting very soon 100% undiluted bible teachings
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
MaxInDHouse?
I know my comments has earned me lots and lots of secret admirers who are hiding it! smiley

Na wah o so you too likes my comments shey?

Well blood transfusion is a scam because many took it and live while others die due to the same blood transfusion.
So if a group say they don't believe in it i don't think that makes them murderers because it's not 100% safe in the first place!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.