Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion (38490 Views)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Not all sins lead to death - 1 John 5:17

And we have agreed that blood transfusion is not the same as blood consumption which actually is the sin.

JW forcing its members to die willfully rather than undergo blood transfusion where it is direly needed like it was in the OP of this thread makes them rightly qualify as a sect cum cult which everyone must be wary about.

(1) @1John 5:17

You erroneously misinterpreted that verse Sir!

It simply means "it's not all sins that can kill the sinner" for instance when Satan asked Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit he sinned by LYING that eaters of that fruit WILL NOT DIE. Genesis 3:4

But he himself NEVER tasted the FRUIT, it was only Adam and his wife. That's why God didn't say Satan will die a natural death, but his head will finally be crushed by someone who will come much later. Adam and Eve died naturally because they eat from the tree while Satan lives till today!

So what SIN did he commit there?

It's the sin that can't affect him physically but it did lead to the death of those whom he lied to!

(2) I never agreed with you that eating blood and transfusing it into the body differs!
I keep maintaining my stand that blood through the mouth or vein is just the same thing!

(3) Try to avoid being a SLANDER Sir! God never FORCED any BLOOD EATER to STAY within his camp, and there are thousands of nations such a person can run to and start eating blood in their midst. The same thing is applicable here Sir!

So if the World Health Organization never force blood transfusion on anyone, and Jehovah's Witnesses never forced any blood taker to stay in their midst, then your judgment is wrong Sir! wink
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

(1) @1John 5:17

You erroneously misinterpreted that verse Sir!

It simply means "it's not all sins that can kill the sinner" for instance when Satan asked Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit he sinned by LYING that eaters of that fruit WILL NOT DIE. Genesis 3:4

But he himself NEVER tasted the FRUIT, it was only Adam and his wife. That's why God didn't say Satan will die a natural death, but his head will finally be crushed by someone who will come much later. Adam and Eve died naturally because they eat from the tree while Satan lives till today!

So what SIN did he commit there?

It's the sin that can't affect him physically but it did lead to the death of those whom he lied to!

(2) I never agreed with you that eating blood and transfusing it into the body differs!
I keep maintaining my stand that blood through the mouth or vein is just the same thing!

(3) Try to avoid being a SLANDER Sir! God never FORCED any BLOOD EATER to STAY within his camp, and there are thousands of nations such a person can run to and start eating blood in their midst. The same thing is applicable here Sir!

So if the World Health Organization never force blood transfusion on anyone, and Jehovah's Witnesses never forced any blood taker to stay in their midst, then your judgment is wrong Sir! wink

Nobody has the monopoly of interpretation of 1 John 5:17. I am sure it threw you off balance... grin

I have given several reasons eating blood is not the same as transfusion. It is crystal clear that while one is consumed by the body, the other is used by the body for sustenance. While eating blood may be a regular occurrence for those who do it, it is NEVER the same with transfusion.

JW like every other sect cum cult are free to keep their members in bondage as they wish. But you should stop hiding under the Bible/God. That's where the problem lies.
Do your thing as you wish but don't ascribe it to the Bible/God. Your true 'bible' are the elders somewhere who make all the rules.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Nobody has the monopoly of interpretation of 1 John 5:17. I am sure it threw you off balance... grin
I have given several reasons eating blood is not the same as transfusion. It is crystal clear that while one is consumed by the body, the other is used by the body for sustenance. While eating blood may be a regular occurrence for those who do it, it is NEVER the same with transfusion.
JW like every other sect cum cult are free to keep their members in bondage as they wish. But you should stop hiding under the Bible/God. That's where the problem lies.
Do your thing as you wish but don't ascribe it to the Bible/God. Your true 'bible' are the elders somewhere who make all the rules.
Too bad!

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Thrown of balance!

Well whatever you think, say or do is none of our business Sir.

We've shown you what we believe in the Bible, i've explained from the ethical point of view and respectfully shown you how wrong it is for anyone to force his beliefs on others.

When you see terrorists coming to kill you, know that most of them believe they're doing so for God. But in this case something not justified by the organization {W.H.O} under which the whole earth operates as health practitioners is forced on a person who not only have his right to refuse but KNOW what the law says. Yet you're still arguing blindly like a broken stereo player.

Suit yourself Sir,the JW organization has been VINDICATED today! smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Thrown of balance!

Well whatever you think, say or do is none of our business Sir.

We've shown you what we believe in the Bible, i've explained from the ethical point of view and respectfully shown you how wrong it is for anyone to force his beliefs on others.

When you see terrorists coming to kill you, know that most of them believe they're doing so for God. But in this case something not justified by the organization {W.H.O} under which the whole earth operates as health practitioners is forced on a person who not only have his right to refuse but KNOW what the law says. Yet you're still arguing blindly like a broken stereo player.

Suit yourself Sir,the JW organization has been VINDICATED today! smiley

All I know is that baby in the OP would have died if she didn't get the blood transfusion. She did and today she is alive. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!

Blood transfusion is NEVER a sin!! That is my point. And it based on the Bible.

JW like every other sect cum cult can hold on to any other basis for opposing blood transfusion but don't hide behind the Bible. The Bible only cautioned against eating blood and not having it transfused into a body to save life.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

ALL I KNOW is that baby in the OP would have died if she didn't get the blood transfusion. She did and today she is alive. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!

Blood transfusion is NEVER a sin!! That is my point. And it based on the Bible.

JW like every other sect cum cult can hold on to any other basis for opposing blood transfusion but don't hide behind the Bible. The Bible only cautioned against eating blood and not having it transfused into a body to save life.

There are thousands and one reason out there why many will swallow blood at will but the secret is "THEY WON'T COME TO TELL YOU"

The World Health Organization have discovered so many havoc caused by most of their experimental researches and treatments, but the secret is "THEY COME OUT TO WON'T TELL THE WORLD" in order to protect the image of their global organization!

The child in question could be given alternative form of treatment that's far far better than BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Just go and ask professionals in that field and save yourself the stress of pointing accusing fingers at people who KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! wink
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

There are thousands and one reason out there why many will swallow blood at will but the secret is "THEY WON'T COME TO TELL YOU"

The World Health Organization have discovered so many havoc caused by most of their experimental researches and treatments, but the secret is "THEY COME OUT TO WON'T TELL THE WORLD" in order to protect the image of their global organization!

The child in question could be given alternative form of treatment that's far far better than BLOOD TRANSFUSION. Just go and ask professionals in that field and save yourself the stress of pointing accusing fingers at people who KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! wink

Is blood transfusion a sin or not? Swallowing blood is another thing entirely. Let's forget about your what your imaginary WHO has found out about it and the are 'hiding' from the public?

Why wasn't the child given the alternative form of treatment but left to die albeit wickedly by the parents

How come only JW know about this alternative form of treatment
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Since you are the child dr which alternatives would you have given her? Ode
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Is blood transfusion a sin or not? Swallowing blood is another thing entirely. Let's forget about your what your imaginary WHO has found out about it and the are 'hiding' from the public?

(1)Why wasn't the child given the alternative form of treatment but left to die albeit wickedly by the parents

(2)How come only JW know about this alternative form of treatment

Now you are talking! smiley

(1)We have health professionals amongst us known as Hospital Liaison Committee (H.L.C). Members of other religious groups have joined this committee because of many discoveries and medical advises given to health practitioners around the world!
The child's parents must be those members who only knows the rules and its benefits but haven't taken their time to make use of what is available to them. Most of them will start running up and down when faced with this kind of situation.
Note that the OP said they went and mobilize others to stop the transfusion!
Well that means it was later when blood transfusion has been raised that they now tried to go through the proper channel! smiley
So the child could have been treated without anyone noticing the case of blood transfusion in the hospital with the help of our Hospital Liaison Committee!

(2)Jehovah's Witnesses are Bible students! We don't only read the Bible, we carefully study thoroughly meditate and fervently pray on each verse for the holy spirit to teach us how to apply it PRACTICALLY. That's why we are always ahead when it comes to preaching and teaching God's word!
Jesus sent us out to go to all the inhabitants of the earth, preach and teach them what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has commanded. How do you expect us to convince them that his word is LOGICAL, PRACTICAL and BENEFICIAL if we're not fully competent and completely equipped for the task? 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's why we keep on telling you that if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you're NOT a Christian! smiley

Notice how the ATHEISTS who always want to ridicule God's word have been silenced in their own reasoning. They just think we will come up to tell them "God said it so we're keeping it", but after going to the professional level regarding health and seeing how efficiently we are able to correlate it with what is found in God's word.

The next thing that will come to their minds is " how come this people know so much?"

Is that not what you just asked now? undecided

Well, bear that group name in mind

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Of course we make mistakes like any other imperfect humans living, but that MARK must be there that these are those sent out to defend all the words of the author of the Bible before all nations! Isaiah 43:10-12

Thank you!
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Now you are talking! smiley

(1)We have health professionals amongst us known as Hospital Liaison Committee (H.L.C). Members of other religious groups have joined this committee because of many discoveries and medical advises given to health practitioners around the world!
The child's parents must be those members who only knows the rules and its benefits but haven't taken their time to make use of what is available to them. Most of them will start running up and down when faced with this kind of situation.
Note that the OP said they went and mobilize others to stop the transfusion!
Well that means it was later when blood transfusion has been raised that they now tried to go through the proper channel! smiley
So the child could have been treated without anyone noticing the case of blood transfusion in the hospital with the help of our Hospital Liaison Committee!

(2)Jehovah's Witnesses are Bible students! We don't only read the Bible, we carefully study thoroughly meditate and fervently pray on each verse for the holy spirit to teach us how to apply it PRACTICALLY. That's why we are always ahead when it comes to preaching and teaching God's word!
Jesus sent us out to go to all the inhabitants of the earth, preach and teach them what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has commanded. How do you expect us to convince them that his word is LOGICAL, PRACTICAL and BENEFICIAL if we're not fully competent and completely equipped for the task? 2Timothy 3:16-17
That's why we keep on telling you that if you're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you're NOT a Christian!

Notice how the ATHEISTS who always want to ridicule God's word have been silenced in their own reasoning. They just think we will come up to tell them "God said it so we're keeping it", but after going to the professional level regarding health and seeing how efficiently we are able to correlate it with what is found in God's word.

The next thing that will come to their minds is " how come this people know so much?"

Is that not what you just asked now?

Well, bear that group name in mind

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Of course we make mistakes like any other imperfect humans living, but that MARK must be there that this are those sent out to defend all the words of the author of the Bible before all nations! Isaiah 43:10-12

Thank you!

Is blood transfusion a sin or not Simple question.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Is blood transfusion a sin or not Simple question.

If you need someone to call on you, just post your address here and a competent Bible student will come to your house.

You can log on to our App jw.org if you have questions that's bothering your mind on what we believe.

You can also ask people living in your neighborhood how to find Jehovah's Witnesses, but i'm sure if you truthfully want to know more Jehovah's spirit will direct my brothers to your doorstep!

Jesus didn't send us out to teach people with YES or NO!

All we are asked to do is study God's word with you and its through studying that
YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! John 8:32

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

If you need someone to call on you, just post your address here and a competent Bible student will come to your house.

You can log on to our App jw.org if you have questions that's bothering your mind on what we believe.

You can also ask people living in your neighborhood how to find Jehovah's Witnesses, but i'm sure if you truthfully want to know more Jehovah's spirit will direct my brothers to your doorstep!

Jesus didn't send us out to teach people with YES or NO!

All we are asked to do is study God's word with you and its through studying that
YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE! John 8:32

God bless you Sir! smiley

Wow!

What more evidence do we need that we dealing with a sect cum cult here I mean, isn't it now crystal clear that you guys are ever-learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Of course, blood transfusion is not a sin. And I have proven it severally with simple infallible proofs that you dare not dispute... cool

My brother, please accept the LORD Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour. You don't need anybody (committee) to tell you how to live your life. The Bible says it all.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Wow!

What more evidence do we need that we dealing with a sect cum cult here I mean, isn't it now crystal clear that you guys are ever-learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

Of course, blood transfusion is not a sin. And I have proven it severally with simple infallible proofs that you dare not dispute... cool

My brother, please accept the LORD Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour. You don't need anybody (committee) to tell you how to live your life. The Bible says it all.
AYE! cheesy
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

AYE! cheesy

Meaning
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Meaning

With the EFFICACY and SPIRITUALITY in your post and POWER in your motivational speeches, every observer can notice that you don't need anyone to TEACH you God's word! undecided

The Israelites are people who have God's word as their inheritance and they were instructed to read and meditate on it! Deuteronomy 6:6-7 compared to Psalms 1:1-6, Proverbs 2:1-5

A boy of 33 years old from Nazareth had the guts to send fishermen, herdsmen, physicians, tax collector and others who are just his followers to GO AND TEACH THEM! Matthew 10:6,28:19-20, Act 1:8 compared to Act 2:42, 18:24-26, Hebrew 13:7,17

In fact that boy must be joking. grin

So AYE simply means i concor Sir! cheesy
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

With the EFFICACY and SPIRITUALITY in your post and POWER in your motivational speeches, every observer can notice that you don't need anyone to TEACH you God's word! undecided

The Israelites are people who have God's word as their inheritance and they were instructed to read and meditate on it! Deuteronomy 6:6-7 compared to Psalms 1:1-6, Proverbs 2:1-5

A boy of 33 years old from Nazareth had the guts to send fishermen, herdsmen, physicians, tax collector and others who are just his followers to GO AND TEACH THEM! Matthew 10:6,28:19-20, Act 1:8 compared to Act 2:42, 18:24-26, Hebrew 13:7,17

In fact that boy must be joking. grin

So AYE simply means i concor Sir! cheesy

The Holy Spirit teaches me God's Word whenever I read the Bible... smiley I don't need a committee to tell me how to live my life - pronouncing their own ideas/opinions as God's explicit instructions.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

The Holy Spirit teaches me God's Word whenever I read the Bible... smiley I don't need a committee to tell me how to live my life - pronouncing their own ideas/opinions as God's explicit instructions.

AYE! cheesy
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by statusquoante: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Maximus69:

AYE! cheesy

Thank you
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
statusquoante:

Thank you

You're welcome Sir! wink
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by zexy2030(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Seun:
Is the life of an animal in it's blood, though? What does that even mean? If you drink an animal's blood, will you live longer because of the life in it?
That's why we have blood type, there is life in the blood, seun
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MOSICATED5(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Janosky:

You are the brainwashed one here because in your copy of the Bible you were instructed to desist from taking the blood of any creature ( whether man or animal) into your body.
Blood transfusions,blood oath covenants amounts to violation of God's righteous laws.
(Lev17:14. Acts15:28-29).
Quantirinu to lie & deceive yourself.
Show me one verse where the Bible says you shouldn't take blood transfusions. The day you starting reading the Bible without wearing you watchtower googles is the day you will receive salvation.
Like you said the Bible says taking blood and taking blood amount to drinking blood just like say I took tea. The Bible didn't mention blood transfusion. I dare you to show me that from the Bible
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
MOSICATED5:

Show me one verse where the Bible says you shouldn't take blood transfusions. The day you starting reading the Bible without wearing you watchtower googles is the day you will receive salvation.
Like you said the Bible says taking blood and taking blood amount to drinking blood just like say I took tea. The Bible didn't mention blood transfusion. I dare you to show me that from the Bible

Doing blood oath,where does that blood enter?
Doing blood transfusions, where does that blood enter?
OR
drink blood, where does that blood enter ?
In all these different scenarios, the blood goes inside your body, do you agree ?

The Bible's Commands, "Abstain from blood" Acts 15:28-29.
Your doctor says "Abstain from sex ", you go ahead to practice anal or do mouth action, have you heeded your doctor's instructions?

Your God given brain is not just for fancy....
1 Samuel 15:22. Hebrew 11:17-19
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
MOSICATED5:

It's lack of wisdom that's worrying you people! Hosea 4:6

Do you know that there was a time on this same planet when physicians (doctors) taught their students that EXCREMENT is good in aiding fast recovery from wounds?
Physicians do rob excrement on wounds then bound it with clothes! Please Google 7 unusual ancient medical techniques ~ 4 animal dung ointment!
Back then, it was the physicians in the leading world countries that came up with the idea and physicians from lesser nations bought the idea.
It was only the nation of Israel that resisted such idea. WHY? Because their God warned them that excrement (human's or beast's) is dangerous to health so they must CAREFULLY BURY IT! Deuteronomy 23:13
Of course people from other nations scornfully mock the Israelites and their so called God. But God's people stick to what was written in his laws!
It was much later after the same physicians discovered the dangers in excrement that they started telling people to do WHAT THE GOD OF ISRAEL SAID IN HIS WORDS! Isaiah 48:17-18

Back then someone could have reasoned "Your God asked you to bury your excrement but he never asked you NOT to make use of it if necessary for your health"

Even now the World Health Organization (W.H.O) will tell you to go for alternative form of treatment rather than blood transfusion!

WHY? Because they're now realizing the havoc it has cause, but since they signed it in the first place they're shying away from saying "we are sorry, it's not the best" to protect the interest of their organization!

So when you hear something, try to listen attentively to the complainant as well as the accused before running to conclusion! Exodus 23:2 compared to James 1:19 smiley
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MOSICATED5(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
Janosky:

Doing blood oath,where does that blood enter?
Doing blood transfusions, where does that blood enter?
OR
drink blood, where does that blood enter ?
In all these different scenarios, the blood goes inside your body, do you agree ?

The Bible's Commands, "Abstain from blood" Acts 15:28-29.
Your doctor says "Abstain from sex ", you go ahead to practice anal or do mouth action, have you heeded your doctor's instructions?

Your God given brain is not just for fancy....
1 Samuel 15:22. Hebrew 11:17-19
if we go by your explanation of abstainance it means when you shouldn't touch blood at all. So you can't kill a chicken because you should abstain from its blood.
The watchtower teach accept blood in fractions . It that abstainance too?
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Janosky: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
MOSICATED5:

******1)
if we go by your explanation of abstainance it means when you shouldn't touch blood at all. So you can't kill a chicken because you should abstain from its blood.

The watchtower teach accept blood in fractions . It that abstainance too?

@1)

Abstain from ingesting blood into your body or into your bloodstream.
Transfuse drugs with needle and swallow with your mouth, produces same results.
Tranfuse blood with needles and eat/swallow with your mouth... same end results.
Abstain from blood Acts15:28-29.

***@2)
There are products derived from blood which
Jehovah's Witnesses may choose to accept.
Jehovah’s Witnesses commonly call these
'minor blood fractions'. Just a few potential
uses of blood fractions include injections to
prevent infection, a buffering ingredient in a
medication, or part of a surgical sealant.
Many persons would see these uses as
rather different from a blood transfusion.
Some have misunderstood 'minor blood
fraction' to mean a small quantity of whole
blood transfusions.

To clarify this, let's use the analogy
of a pie to try to express what a minor blood
fraction is. In this analogy, a minor blood
fraction would not be akin to a small piece
of the pie. Rather a minor blood fraction is
like a small ingredient that went into the
making of the pie.
Let's put it in another way,
Globulin is a minor component of the egg white we eat (it's also blood fraction) does eating eggs equate with eating blood?
Definitely not !
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Janosky:

@1)

Tranfuse blood with needles and eat/swallow with your mouth... same end results.

***@2)
blood transfusions.

making of the pie.
Globulin is a minor component of the egg white we eat (it's also blood fraction) does eating eggs equate with eating blood?
Definitely not !

Who even told you transfusion and eating blood is the same end result? Even your gb say something different hope you know? Baby killer
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Who even told you transfusion and eating blood is the same end result? Even your gb say something different hope you know? Baby killer

Please is there any difference between EATING your EXCREMENT and APPLYING it on an open wound in your skin? undecided
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Maximus69:

Please is there any difference between EATING your EXCREMENT and APPLYING it on an open wound in your skin? undecided

Since blood transfusion is eating blood and bible say abstain from blood then touching and even seeing the blood is a sin.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Since blood transfusion is eating blood and bible say abstain from blood then touching and even seeing the blood is a sin.

My friend don't allow this antijw virus syndrome to ruin you completely nah! undecided

God's word says "ABSTAIN from blood" even an animal knows that it's impossible for you to abstain from what you've not SEEN, most especially when that thing is in the body of almost all the creatures around you!

Is it not from what you can SEE that you try to ABSTAIN?
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by MOSICATED5(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Janosky:

@1)

***@2)
blood transfusions.

making of the pie.
Definitely not !
Everything you said there is hogwash.
You obviously can't differentiate what you think abstainance means..
You would only be taking seriously when you provide where the Bible expressly say no one should take blood transfusions.
I remember years ago the watchtower took blood but rejected vaccines they later started accepting vaccines and rejected blood. The watchtower always lol for ways to kill innocent people by using the satanic NWT to teach nonsense
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Hairyrapunzel: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Maximus69:

My friend don't allow this antijw virus syndrome to ruin you completely nah! undecided

God's word says "ABSTAIN from blood" even an animal knows that it's impossible for you to abstain from what you've not SEEN, most especially when that thing is in the body of almost all the creatures around you!

Is it not from what you can SEE that you try to ABSTAIN?

Na you know o. Abstain from blood means abstain from blood transfusion, abstain from blood fractions/components, abstain from touching and seeing blood.
Re: Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Na you know o. Abstain from blood means abstain from blood transfusion, abstain from blood fractions/components, abstain from touching and seeing blood.

If you sure wella wella sey NA ME SABI!

Wetin you dey argue again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.